View Single Post
Old 10-09-2023, 06:45 AM   #3981
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Stockholmed - Lux Lives Marcus Hook

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Video language: English
It's a mystery where OT finds the women he uses on his stage. He found Lux wandering the street and he just had to have her. He puts her in the back of his car and drags her back to his studio. Her struggles are futile in the black leather hood and handcuffs. Once she's on his stage he locks her tightly into a wooden contraption. The dirt still sticks to her legs.
Sometimes OT builds up to tormenting his subjects, but with Lux he doesn't spare a second. She's screaming immediately, but the position could easily be made less comfortable. That's just what OT had in mind. Holding her own body weight up requires a tremendous amount of energy and it slowly wears Lux down.
The sweat drips down her face as he torments her with every tool at his disposal. Most subjects would crack under these circumstances, but Lux is learning to enjoy it. OT hooks her sweet little asshole and beats her harder while she's straddling the vibrator. If you asked her if she wanted to leave she'd say no!
Format: mp4
Duration: 43:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7355kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Stockholmed - Lux Lives

Bonnie Day Selfish Pleasure Bracey

Release Year: 2015
Studio: HardTied.
Cast: Bonnie Day
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination, Humiliation, Torture, Toys
We have an interesting challenge for Bonnie Day. She has to keep this Hitachi vibrator pressed hard against her clit the entire time Jack Hammer is whipping the shit out ....
Duration: 1:14:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2682kbps
Audio: 103kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bonnie Day Selfish Pleasure

Adara the Punished Thief - Part 3 Dycusburg

This clip starts where Part 2 ended. Adara can move around and find the most comfortable position on the wooden wedge, so I take some of that movement away when I tie her ankles back and apart. I then leave her to endure the cookie cutter. She moans and writhes on the horse for some time before JJ arrives, but it's not to help her. JJ hates thieves as much as I do and just wanted to help with torturing Adara, or at the very least watch. She plays with Adara for a while, before I come back to clamp her nipples. JJ runs a rope through them, but I remove it and tie them off at the front of the horse with thin twine, which pulls her forward, making Adara's ride even more uncomfortable. Another rope is tied to the back of her chest harness and pulled to the back wall. Now Adara really can't adjust herself at all. I remove her gag. This is where Part 3 ends.
Duration: 16:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2961kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 383.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Adara the Punished Thief - Part 3

Magic Vip Sweet Wonderfull Collection Into The Attic. Part 6. Oak Forest

Release Year: 2023
Everything as usual begins very simply, but whores can't even present that expects them further! And late already as mister already thought up many types of punishments and tortures for them! Look and derive pleasure from a variety!

Total size: 17.2 GB in 29 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Magic Vip Sweet Wonderfull Collection Into The Attic. Part 6.

Destroying a cock Huttonsville

Studio: Oliva
Even though from the first sight it seems that the ropes on this slave’s dick are too tight, which makes his dick grow black, it’s not exactly that way. The tight bondage is still letting in enough to give him a giant boner perfect for torture!
Format: lavfpref
Duration: 18:55
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3631kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 521.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Destroying a cock

Ass Fixiation - PainVixens Pottstown

Ominous hooded men give off the appearance of true torturers and each Master brings something new. Ropes, chains and stockades are used to bind the slaves and there is plenty of balls and gags and there are even a few more creative and homemade tools used to gag some of the women. Spanking and caning are a few of the disciplinary measures, but there is plenty of tit and pussy torture, anal play, orgasms and even a few bitches who orgasm before allowed.
Duration: 1:54:03
Video: 600x400, AVC (H.264), 1513kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ass Fixiation - PainVixens

IR BioFeedback - Rain Degrey Orange Cove

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Rain DeGrey has always been a screamer and that is part of her allure. She indeed lets you know when you are giving it to her great. There is nothing like a little bit of positive feedback to let you know you are on the right track. She will make sure everyone around knows when she is feeling the pain and that is what makes her so much entertainment to play with.
Duration: 53:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 601.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: IR BioFeedback - Rain Degrey
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03038 секунды с 9 запросами