View Single Post
Old 10-09-2023, 06:48 AM   #2501
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Mark Frenchy and Phoenix Marie - Pig Tail Villas

Genres: FemDom, Humiliation, Strapon
Video language: English
Hot Dominatrix bitches humiliate submissive men, they strapon fuck them until they can't take it any more, they give them hard spankings and canings until they are raw, they dish out the corporal punishment and bondage sex until they beg for mercy. None of these worthless male sex slaves escapes the harshest cock and ball torture and anal fucking punishment. bondage sex and femdom strapon this severe is bound to leave you begging for more.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 33:38
Video: 640x360, Windows Media Video V7
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 393.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mark Frenchy and Phoenix Marie - Pig Tail

Femdomempire - Debt for Dick Seven Mile

Release Year: 2016
Studio: Femdomempire
Cast: Anna Deville
Genres: Anal Play, Humiliation, Strapon
Miss Anna is more than pissed at her literally worthless slave for embarrassing her today. After only two transactions his weak ass credit cards were declined and cut her shopping trip very short. Luckily the day wasn´t a total waste as her 1st purchase will be perfect for the punishment he is about to receive. Not only is she going to royally fuck his ass but every last cent in his bank account will be used to buy the biggest dildos to keep turning his ass out. This is only just the start as he learns his place from his son´s dominant and extra sadistic girlfriend.
Format: mp4
Duration: 18:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8349kbps
Audio: 303kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Femdomempire - Debt for Dick

Desperation Portia

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Charlotte, Gabriela Daniels
Genres: All Sex, Pissing
Sexy blonde Gabriela is desperate to pee. She can feel her bladder ballooned out to maximum capacity and tiny dribbles of urine trying to escape from between her legs. Much to her surprise, the pressure inside is causing a feeling of arousal - one that she's never felt before, at least not like this. She just needs to hold off a little bit longer. Mistress Charlotte hasn't given her permission to pee yet and Gabriela knows that girls who don't obey get punished. The problem is, she's been drinking so much water and holding back the river of piss for so long... her desperation is growing by the second. Finally she can't hold it any longer. Still dressed in her school girl outfit and seated in a clear plastic chair, Gabriela feels a rush of warm fluid flowing between her legs, puddling in the chair and spilling over onto the floor. The sensation is one of overwhelming relief and it feels so incredibly good that she doesn't even care what punishment may follow. Little does she know, this is exactly what Charlotte has been waiting for. Finally, her little play-toy has done her bad deed and Charlotte can't wait for the games to begin. She absolutely loves to be in control and is getting so turned on just thinking about what's to come. Beckoning her submissive boyfriend into the room, Charlotte kicks off a long session of golden wet fucking between the three friends, making sure to leave not a single one of her desires unfulfilled.
Duration: 52:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7807kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 3.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Desperation

Spanking Desires Sumner

Release Year: 2023
In a peaceful bedroom these two lustful ladies are about to embark on a painfully erotic journey as they spank each other into submission - This mistress will not stop until all her little whores' asses are bright red - because in her world pleasure equals pain. Come join the punishment.
Duration: 1:00:44
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 1074kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 534.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Spanking Desires

Adara Begs For Bondage - Part 3 Lacarne

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... Adara doesn't go long without a gag. I grab her by her hair and enjoy watching her gag as I shove my fingers down her throat. I then continue finishing up with the rope. She got a small break from being gagged, but not much. I slip a nylon stocking over her head and then tightly strap the ballgag back in. I pull up a table and then I pick Adara up and set her on it face down. I then hogtie her as tightly as possible. Adara is not that flexible and although the hogtie doesn't look that tight compared to other ones that I've done, it is for Adara. Nothing but tension in every part of her body. I pull her head back and tie off the excess nylon. I then nosehook her to add to her punishment. I simply walk away and leave her to drool and endure her bondage. When Adara is at her absolute limit, I return. I ask if she wants to be released. She is most definitely ready. Since she is hogtied, I tell her that if she makes satisfactory hog noises that I'll start cutting the ropes. I cut a few and tell her to keep going. I remove her gag and order her to continue if she wants me to keep cutting ropes.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 25:33
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Adara Begs For Bondage - Part 3

26 Auditions nabire

Studio: Pain4Fem
This is an unusual film from Pain4fem: it´s more of a documentary than a scripted story.
The Diseno Media HPS Film Company presents two new would-be actresses that our well-known model Lea has brought to us for an audition.
They will undergo a variety of tests to see if they can endure what they have only wondered about.
They submit themselves to the bastinado on the soles of their feet and to being smacked with a leather strap on their pussies.
And of course they must bare their bottoms for the classic punishment method--over the knee.
But the high point of the audition is when they strip to take a whipping on their naked backs and bend over to experience the searing sting of the cane on their exposed buttocks.
Although this was just an audition, the various physical reactions and facial expressions of the girls are most
interesting, running the gamut from curiosity to anxiety to surprise to anguish and suffering.
And just as fascinating are their efforts to display dignity, pride, and fortitude as they struggle to endure the
pain inflicted upon them.
It is obviously easier to imagine oneself being beaten than to actually experience it in reality.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:12:42
Video: 720x576, DivX 5, 1869kbps
Audio: 218kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: 26 Auditions

Rasom - Demi Sutra Toluca

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Why do the people around me always betray me? Secret service agents are supposed to be solid.
They sold me out! Now I'm in some abandoned warehouse with a maniac. The threats have me really freaked out.
Every hour that my parent's don't comply with their demands I get punished. They've put me through hell my whole life, you think they could pay up!
As the end of my five hours approaches I know my fate is sealed. My parent's won't negotiate and I'm as good as gone.
Duration: 40:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7289kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rasom - Demi Sutra
WSRehiyuj is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03804 секунды с 9 запросами