View Single Post
Old 10-09-2023, 12:29 PM   #515
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Active Duty- Ryan Jordan Roe

This is my very favorite type of new recruit to welcome to the squad. His name is Ryan Jordan and he's a guy that you can't help but absolutely love, right from the get go.
Ryan truly has a wonderful cock. He gets it very well greased up for this solo session and Claude brings us in tight on a few occasions. I especially enjoyed peering up at Ryan as he gripped his erection tightly and peered around it, downward as we looked. I don't think I'm the only one excited to see him put that behemoth dick to good use.
After we get a nice view of Ryan stroking while on his feet, Claude shows us what it's like from Ryan's point of view, looking down at that pulsating thing in his own hands. Boy, what a byoot!
Claude moves in and gets a nice, tight shot of this handsome recruit's face. Dreamy blue eyes pierce us as we watch this young man pleasure himself. The camera pans down from here, showing us his strong muscles all working together to make that big, stiff cock erupt.
Format: mp4
Duration: 33:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6634kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Active Duty- Ryan Jordan

Stepson Interrupted Crumrod

Release Year: 2023
Studio: Amateur Gay Pov
Cast: Sash
Genres: Brunette, Anal, Tattoos, Family Roleplay, Blowjob, Cumshot, Cum in Mouth, Big Dick, Gagging, Stepson, POV, Amateur, Bareback, Cut, Twink, Uncut, stepdad
Video language: English
The best friends sit next to each other and let Zazie to satisfy them. Heavy pussy licking and foot worship in the garden.
Duration: 26:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5982kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Stepson Interrupted

Gay - Super Size Me 13, Scene 3 - Julian Fox, Mike Branco Hd Picacho

There are two stars in this scene – Lucas Drake, who everyone already knows is a totally horny slut who’ll pretty much stop at nothing to get his arse stretched to breaking point, and a big, fat anonymous cock. We’ll let you ponder to your heart’s content as to who exactly is the owner of that handsome schlong – when you’re as obsessed with dick as Drake is it’s unlikely you’re really too bothered whose knob it is! Instead, we’ll concentrate on the wonder-whore that is Drake – a boy whose sexual magnetism is so great that he can hold a POV scene like this on his own and never once look out of place.
Duration: 19:08
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3904kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 565.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gay - Super Size Me 13, Scene 3 - Julian Fox, Mike Branco Hd

Super Size Me Perkinsville

There are two stars in this scene – Lucas Drake, who everyone already knows is a totally horny slut who’ll pretty much stop at nothing to get his arse stretched to breaking point, and a big, fat anonymous cock. We’ll let you ponder to your heart’s content as to who exactly is the owner of that handsome schlong – when you’re as obsessed with dick as Drake is it’s unlikely you’re really too bothered whose knob it is! Instead, we’ll concentrate on the wonder-whore that is Drake – a boy whose sexual magnetism is so great that he can hold a POV scene like this on his own and never once look out of place.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:33:13
Video: 608x352, XviD, 923kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 700.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Super Size Me

Время генерации страницы 0.10748 секунды с 9 запросами