View Single Post
Old 10-10-2023, 05:30 AM   #11159
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Bondage Cafe Collection Pt.7 Ireland

Studio: Bondagecafe
Cast: Emily Addison, Sara Liz, Angela Sommers, Christina Carter, Randy Moore, Danielle Trixie, Kendra James, Jewell Marceau, Chrissy Marie, Star, Darling, Kobe Lee, Karlie Montana, Mary Jane, Ashley Graham, Candle, Cali Logan, Alexis Grace, Carolina West, Odette
Genres: Bondage, Fetish, No Sex, Erotic, Pantyhose, Toys, Stockings, Foot Fetish, Latex, Corset, High Heels
A selection of videos from the BondageCafe website for 2010-2023. Here are the best videos at their best. Other comments are not needed here. We download and enjoy

Total size: 11.8 GB in 14 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bondage Cafe Collection Pt.7

Steel Chamber Warba

Release Year: 2023
Video language: English
The first volume in a promising science fiction saga, this tape features superior lighting, staging and performances. The alluring Jean Bardot strikes an intimidating pose as Rubberella, a fetish queen who rules a post-apocalyptic world. Anastasia Pierce and Paige Richards are acolytes who attempt to turn the tables on their leader. Capturing Rubberella, they toss her into her own conditioning chamber. Down on her knees in a cramped Plexiglas box, she swears revenge. Bearing her teeth and struggling in her skintight black rubber outfit, she is sex defined. Of course, she does escape, and the acolytes suffer her wrath. Hung from hooks and smothered in inflatable rubber bags, buckled tight and wrapped in rubber masks, tortured, taunted and fondled, these girls are terrorized in so many exciting and creative ways. High quality camera work serves to highlight the shining beauty of the costumes and devices, not to mention the magnificent curves of the performers. Throw in some clever post-production touches and the result is a breathtaking fetish offering. Marketing: Worthy of a featured spot in the fetish section.
Format: avi
Duration: 57:20
Video: 512x384, DivX 5, 1464kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 664.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Steel Chamber

Automated & Controlled Saint Peter

Starring Elise Graves & Dominatrix Lady Vi! Elise is placed in Gord's Famous Punishment Stool, but this time we add some automation...Automated Orgasm Control! She just can't get enough! This is the first scene with Latex-Goddess Lady Vi and Elise. When Lady Vi turns up that dial, Elise completely looses her mind! We are going to see a lot more from these two!
Format: mp4
Duration: 15:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3498kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 413.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Automated & Controlled

Torturers Apprentice Must Atone for Her Insubordination (2020) Vandalia

Release Year: 2020
Cast: Ariel Anderssen, Raven Eve
Genres: BDSM
If you remember from when the 1st episode ended, Raven allowed the allure of Ariel's feet to distract her from her job and today she must atone for her infractions. I lead Raen in with her wrists bound behind her back. I roughly manhandle her for a while. I roughly grope and smack her tits with a hand oer her mouth or a handfull of her hair. I turn her howeer I please by using her tit as a handle. Raven yelps and breathes heavy as I smack her ass. She is soon harness gagged and her wrist rope is tied up oer her shoulders to keep her hands out of the way. I tie her harness gag overhead as I sit on the sofa and watch her turn for me. I watch amused as Ariel, chained and gagged in the corner, looks on wide-eyed and worried. Raven's ass is slapped and spanked for a while longer before I untie her and make her strip. I leave her in her pantyhose and boots, before tying her in a chair in front of a sturdy post. Her arms are bound behind her and around the post. The rest of the clip is of Raven being tied securely to the chair.
I continue binding Raven before removing er harness gag. Tears form after a few face slaps... She is starting to regret her earlier selfish decisions. She is gagged with a roll of vetwrap and a lot of black tape, before I continue binding her to the chair and post. I eventually remove the cruel gag and tie her hair back and up to the post. I utilize a dental mouth spreader(don't know what they are called) before nose hooking Raven.
Raven's elbows are pushed together and tied stringently around the post. Her forearms are also tied, before her hands are taped together and to the post. To keep her quiet, I clamp her tongue before tying the clamp off. I think Raven will think about her actions next time she is told to do something. I forgot nipple clamps... Yes her nipples are clover clamped. The clamps are then pulled tight and tied off as well. Raven endures this cruel, escape proof, and stringent bondage for the rest of the clip, while Ariel watches on gagged and chained to the wall.
I thought making Ariel and Raven worship each others feet would be a punishment, but I was obviously wrong. They both seem to have a voracious appetite for feet. This is not what I had in mind so I finally end the little foot orgy that they have going on and take them both back to their cages. I also added some behind the scenes footage of Raven after she was freed from her chair bondage.
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:25:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6825kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 4.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Torturers Apprentice Must Atone for Her Insubordination (2020)

GwenMedia - Ariel's Reform Harrow

Ariel is a bad girl and has entered the house of Mistress Nicolette to be trained as a proper slave. Through torments, pleasures and pains, she will eventually achieve that goal. In the meantime, Mistress Nicolette has a few surprises for her new slave, including a contest that only one slave girl can win.
Duration: 55:38
Video: 720x544, XviD, 1594kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 700.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: GwenMedia - Ariel's Reform

Anastasia Pierce Production Nice Sweet Hot Good Collection. Part 5. Glenside

Release Year: 2017
I am now offering my services to the rest of the entertainment industry. Sharing my expertise and experience to whose seeking to advance themselves and their brand.

Total size: 6.5 GB in 6 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Anastasia Pierce Production Nice Sweet Hot Good Collection. Part 5.

Lashed In Latex Part 2 Idaho Falls

Here is Greta Von Scorn's smashing follow-up to her hugely popular first latex video--lingering, loving looks at latexed beauties bound and gagged and twisting and turning in latex bonds and gags. (A couple of bathing-capped beauties also appear.) We counted 8 separate scenes, beautifully rendered by the brilliant Greta Von Scorn.
Duration: 1:01:22
Video: 720x540, XviD, 1460kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 746.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lashed In Latex Part 2
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.05870 секунды с 9 запросами