View Single Post
Old 10-10-2023, 06:51 AM   #1010
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Ohh God - Jackie Ohh Webber

Release Year: 2020
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
What had I done? I followed a strange man into his house. Into a dark room in the back. His shop.
His words stung like knife to the chest. The sudden realization that I had walked into a seriously dangerous situation.
He was right. Why had I come here? To preach my faith? Was that worth the things he was going to do to me?
What could I do? He could easily overpower me. There was no chance I was going to escape.
I let him touch me, I undressed myself for him, I let him bind me.
From there I was really his. Compliance wasn't required. I was just flesh for his amusement.
Format: mp4
Duration: 47:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7342kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ohh God - Jackie Ohh

Kissed By The Whip - Katy Kiss Lindrith

Release Year: 2016
Katy Kiss came into our dungeon looking all cute and done up for her show. She wore a tiny red dress, high heels, and sexy sheer black stockings that make her legs absolutely irresistible. She even did her make up precise with fancy winged eyeliner. O.T. really likes that look on her, but what he likes more is seeing how easily he can make such a pretty, composed girl crumble completely into a heap with just a few of his favorite toys.
Katy starts out in a metal collar with her hands shackled to a frame just low enough so that she has to keep her ass sticking out to stand. O.T. takes the opportunity to get a feel for her body, running his hands over her tits, down her sides, and all over her ass, even taking a moment to spank her. Then, when his urges get the better of him, he moves her so that she is down on all fours on top of a table and lets her enjoy herself. He slips an ass hook inside of one hole and a dildo in the other, then he turns on the celebrator vibrator and starts fucking her. Katy can hardly take the double penetration, letting out shrieks and getting wetter every second.
Then it's back to O.T.'s kind of fun. He puts Katy down on her knees, holding her upright with a metal collar on a frame so that he can see her sexy body stretched out for him. The next thing Katy knows she has a plastic bag over her head and she can barely breathe, and there's nothing she can do since O.T. belted her arms to her body so that she's holding onto her own tits. And then there is the sharp, searing pain of a whip cracking against the soft skin of her ass over and over. Katy sits there on her knees and wriggles and shrieks, nothing like the cute dolled up girl we knew forty five minutes ago.
Duration: 47:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7296kbps
Audio: 109kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kissed By The Whip - Katy Kiss

Bottomless - Mimosa Prole

Video language: English
fter the torment she went through in last week's session of her live feed, Mimosa's face is covered in black streaks from wear her crying washed her makeup down her cheeks. She is a little worn out and spread thin, and we are about to spread her a little more. Our handlers belt her arms and legs down to a St Andrew's Cross so that she is face down, spread eagle, and completely helpless to their plans. O.T.'s plan, and the first up on our docket is for him to try out his new toy.
Somehow, somewhere, O.T. managed to get his hands on a flogger, the tails of which are long chains of metal beads, and if Mimosa thought that the normal flogger hurt she is in for a nasty surprise. The impact of each hit shakes her whole body, and with each swing her face twists up into an even more uncomfortable shape. She's really struggling, now, but our handlers are nowhere near done with her. London hasn't even gotten to take a swing. They flip Mimosa over and London takes out her favorite flogger and starts beating Mimosa's pussy with it. She tries to struggle, but the restraints are too strong, so London decides it's time to move her to a new, more comfortable position.
She lays Mimosa out on the ground with her hands above her head, her wrists and ankles tied together and down to the floor with rope. She starts using Mimosa as her own personal carpet. She steps up on top of her, digging her toes and her heels in alternately as her model squeezes her eyes shut in discomfort and humiliation. Then she kneels down on Mimosa's chest and starts slapping her face over and over again, pausing occasionally only to kiss or bite the model's cheek. In no time at all Mimosa is back in tears, which is exactly as she should be.
Duration: 39:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7314kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bottomless - Mimosa

Wheel of Torment - Sailor Luna Arenoso

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination
Sailor Luna has been convicted of a serious crime. Her sentence was several years in a maximum security prison. The judge offered an alternative and Luna gladly accepted. Sailor Luna had seen the Wheel of Torment show before. She knew how rough it could be, but it seemed better than prison. She may not feel the same after filming.
Strapped to the wheel she was spun four times to determine her fate. Each spin would mean a different challenge. The challenges themselves were horrible. The orgasm challenge required being stripped in front of a live audience and try to cum in ten minutes. Each minute elapsed was another punishment point.
The tickle challenge. She must stay still and quiet for five minutes. Every minute she squirms or makes any noise is two punishment points. The deepthroat challenge. For each inch she is unable to suck she gets another point. The food challenge. She must eat twenty balls of jello. For each uneaten ball she is given another punishment point. Each time she speaks she gets a talking point. With 34 punishment points and six talking points Sailor Luna is definitely regretting her decision.
Duration: 47:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7332kbps
Audio: 112kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Wheel of Torment - Sailor Luna

Flex - Cora Moth Snowmass

Cora Moth was a professional contortionist. Her body has that limber strength that begs to be bound. Leather to begin with. A hood to make her scared. She breathes heavy to fill her lungs. The air in the hood is stale.
Her legs are held wide apart by her toes. Her ass and pussy are exposed; ripe for the taking. Her arms are stretched back in an extreme strappado. He cuts her panties off to expose her completely. She tries to get comfortable, but the stretch only makes her body more and more sore.
Her body is contorted to keep her ass in the air. She can't relax it and her back is arched obscenely. The stripes mark her bare ass as the thick cane strikes again and again. Then her legs are spread wide in an impossible split. She's completely exposed leaving nothing to the imagination.
Duration: 42:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7317kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Flex - Cora Moth

Evolution Of A Slavegirl Part 1 Mansfield Depot

Release Year: 2023
Lovely Ivy Breann learns life as a slavegirl. She is punished with whips, gags, and canes. She feels the bite of clamps and heavy weights on her nipples and pussy lips. She endures orgasms in bondage. In a show of true submission, she allows her attractive red hair to be cut off and her head razored completely smooth. She is trained to stay naked in a cage, eat food from a bowl on the floor and scrub the floor clean with a brush in her mouth and her hands chained behind her. Outdoors, she submits to ponygirl training. She learns the art of pleasuring her Master orally both before and after her head shaving.
Format: avi
Duration: 2:04:24
Video: 640x480, XviD, 1212kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Evolution Of A Slavegirl Part 1

Tough Girl - Sovereign Syre Perryville

Release Year: 2019
Sovereign is no delicate little lass. She’s an extremely intelligent, capable, and super sexy woman. What makes her especially sexy is that she knows what she wants. She wants to be tied up, touched by a stranger, and made to have the most incredible orgasms.
There’s nothing hotter than a woman enjoying herself in tight bondage. Sovereign swings from the ropes with her tits bound so tight that they are two swollen purple bulbs.
Sovereign has a lot going for her. Not the least of which are some glorious assets. Perfect tits and a nice booty. Exposing her butt and stimulating it to give her multiple orgasms seems like the best way to end a wonderful day of bondage.
Duration: 43:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7304kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tough Girl - Sovereign Syre
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.15497 секунды с 9 запросами