View Single Post
Old 10-10-2023, 11:32 AM   #351
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Flex - Cora Moth Spring Green

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Cora Moth was a professional contortionist. Her body has that limber strength that begs to be bound. Leather to begin with. A hood to make her scared. She breathes heavy to fill her lungs. The air in the hood is stale.
Her legs are held wide apart by her toes. Her ass and pussy are exposed; ripe for the taking. Her arms are stretched back in an extreme strappado. He cuts her panties off to expose her completely. She tries to get comfortable, but the stretch only makes her body more and more sore.
Her body is contorted to keep her ass in the air. She can't relax it and her back is arched obscenely. The stripes mark her bare ass as the thick cane strikes again and again. Then her legs are spread wide in an impossible split. She's completely exposed leaving nothing to the imagination.
Format: mp4
Duration: 42:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7317kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Flex - Cora Moth

Kissed By The Whip - Katy Kiss Kleve

Release Year: 2016
Katy Kiss came into our dungeon looking all cute and done up for her show. She wore a tiny red dress, high heels, and sexy sheer black stockings that make her legs absolutely irresistible. She even did her make up precise with fancy winged eyeliner. O.T. really likes that look on her, but what he likes more is seeing how easily he can make such a pretty, composed girl crumble completely into a heap with just a few of his favorite toys.
Katy starts out in a metal collar with her hands shackled to a frame just low enough so that she has to keep her ass sticking out to stand. O.T. takes the opportunity to get a feel for her body, running his hands over her tits, down her sides, and all over her ass, even taking a moment to spank her. Then, when his urges get the better of him, he moves her so that she is down on all fours on top of a table and lets her enjoy herself. He slips an ass hook inside of one hole and a dildo in the other, then he turns on the celebrator vibrator and starts fucking her. Katy can hardly take the double penetration, letting out shrieks and getting wetter every second.
Then it's back to O.T.'s kind of fun. He puts Katy down on her knees, holding her upright with a metal collar on a frame so that he can see her sexy body stretched out for him. The next thing Katy knows she has a plastic bag over her head and she can barely breathe, and there's nothing she can do since O.T. belted her arms to her body so that she's holding onto her own tits. And then there is the sharp, searing pain of a whip cracking against the soft skin of her ass over and over. Katy sits there on her knees and wriggles and shrieks, nothing like the cute dolled up girl we knew forty five minutes ago.
Duration: 47:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7296kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kissed By The Whip - Katy Kiss

Just Right - Emma Haize Mono Hot Springs

Release Year: 2014
Video language: English
Here is what Emma Haize brings to the table. This hot blonde is sporting a pair of tits that scream “touch me”, a pretty little pussy begging to be fucked, and a love of bondage that speaks for itself. She doesn't hesitate for a second when it comes to getting down and dirty with the masters of BDSM. O.T. is her guide today, into the world of seductive bondage, rough corporal punishment, and intense sexual humiliation.
Gags aren't just a tool for control, they are a wonderful means of humiliation. Emma is going to know this better than anyone by the end of her session with O.T. It's a bit degrading having something wedge her mouth open like this. Any comfort she gains from being able to bite down is taken away knowing that if she has anything to say the metal in her mouth is going to to make it come out wrong. That's bad enough. But the drool is where things really go to the next level. It drips down the front of her body, leaving a trail of slime that is disgusting and humiliating. It gets everywhere and there is nothing she can do about it.
In typical bondage slut fashion this makes Emma dripping wet. The clamps that pull her pussy lips apart also show how ready to go she really is. Mr. Pogo pounds her pussy until she is literally screaming and creaming. Her orgasms are so intense they rock her body and leave her barely able to walk or talk.
Duration: 45:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7281kbps
Audio: 112kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Just Right - Emma Haize

Bottomless - Mimosa North New Portland

fter the torment she went through in last week's session of her live feed, Mimosa's face is covered in black streaks from wear her crying washed her makeup down her cheeks. She is a little worn out and spread thin, and we are about to spread her a little more. Our handlers belt her arms and legs down to a St Andrew's Cross so that she is face down, spread eagle, and completely helpless to their plans. O.T.'s plan, and the first up on our docket is for him to try out his new toy.
Somehow, somewhere, O.T. managed to get his hands on a flogger, the tails of which are long chains of metal beads, and if Mimosa thought that the normal flogger hurt she is in for a nasty surprise. The impact of each hit shakes her whole body, and with each swing her face twists up into an even more uncomfortable shape. She's really struggling, now, but our handlers are nowhere near done with her. London hasn't even gotten to take a swing. They flip Mimosa over and London takes out her favorite flogger and starts beating Mimosa's pussy with it. She tries to struggle, but the restraints are too strong, so London decides it's time to move her to a new, more comfortable position.
She lays Mimosa out on the ground with her hands above her head, her wrists and ankles tied together and down to the floor with rope. She starts using Mimosa as her own personal carpet. She steps up on top of her, digging her toes and her heels in alternately as her model squeezes her eyes shut in discomfort and humiliation. Then she kneels down on Mimosa's chest and starts slapping her face over and over again, pausing occasionally only to kiss or bite the model's cheek. In no time at all Mimosa is back in tears, which is exactly as she should be.
Duration: 39:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7314kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bottomless - Mimosa

Ohh God - Jackie Ohh Wapiti

Release Year: 2020
What had I done? I followed a strange man into his house. Into a dark room in the back. His shop.
His words stung like knife to the chest. The sudden realization that I had walked into a seriously dangerous situation.
He was right. Why had I come here? To preach my faith? Was that worth the things he was going to do to me?
What could I do? He could easily overpower me. There was no chance I was going to escape.
I let him touch me, I undressed myself for him, I let him bind me.
From there I was really his. Compliance wasn't required. I was just flesh for his amusement.
Duration: 47:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7342kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ohh God - Jackie Ohh

Esmi Lee endures, Rope Bondage. Roderfield

Release Year: 2023
Her Master wants all three of her holes: mouth, pussy, asshole. Esmi has a sexy bubble butt, perfect for rough anal sex! She does enjoy and endures rope bondage, fingering, spanking, slapping, smacking, flogging, deep anal and cunt penetration, constant orgasms, deepthroat blowjobs, humiliation. Lee might earn a cum shot facial from her friend. She has to beg for it!
Duration: 24:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7750kbps
Audio: 102kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Esmi Lee endures, Rope Bondage.

HdT - The Promotion Hoyt

Release Year: 2020
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination
When 412 got a new job she decided to hang out with Claire Adams and celebrate. She seems surprised when the celebration turns carnal in a matter of minutes. Claire has a plan that involves a bit of humiliation and more than a little pain. 412 is just going to have to come along for the ride.
The string of orgasms that Claire gives her from her vibrator collection is more than enough to entice 412 into complacency. She may whine and scream, but that is just her way of saying how much she loves to be used. Floggers, whips and little wooden skewers all turn her on. The more Claire makes 412 cry the happier, and hornier, they both will be.
Duration: 50:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7345kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: HdT - The Promotion

Время генерации страницы 0.10705 секунды с 9 запросами