View Single Post
Old 10-11-2023, 02:24 PM   #1990
Cameron

Поблагодарили 1,295,545 раз(а) в 134,104 сообщениях

All my threads

Cameron has disabled reputation

9th October 2023 / Length of video: 11:09
Miss LaLay, Pixiee Little
Pixiee is in her Geography lesson with Miss LaLay. Miss tells Pixiee to read a chapter from the book but when Miss has her back turned Pixiee quickly and quietly tips itching powder down the back off Miss's clothing. When Miss starts to feel the effects she rubs at her back, she cannot understand why she is suddenly so uncomfortable and itchy. When she sees Pixiee smirking she begins to suspect foul play, which Pixiee completely denies. Soon Miss cannot take it anymore and she starts to slip off her clothing in a desperate bid to stop the horrible sensation. When she is completely naked she feels much better. She then checks Pixiee's desk and when she finds the itching powder she snatches it which tips the entire contents over Pixiee. This makes Pixiee strip frantically too, while Miss watches and laughs, it serves Pixiee right!

if some file die in my release(post) contact with me(send PM) and I fixed it!

МОЙ ПАСС САЙТ | MY PASSWORDS SITE

How to get fast direct download links from protected.socadvnet.com and flyfiles.net links as premium user without captcha
Cameron is offline   Reply With Quote
2 пользователя(ей) сказали cпасибо:
DuSSelzya (10-30-2023), thokra (10-16-2023)

Время генерации страницы 0.05927 секунды с 9 запросами