Madison Stone - Upskirt strap on slut hole surprise

Cast video: Madison Stone
Name: Madison Stone - Upskirt strap on slut hole surprise

Information:
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 0,72 GB
Video: 1920x1080
Duration: 00:10:16

Genre: Madison Stone, Ass, Big Tits, Blowjob, Cock, Cock Sucking, Cum, Deepthroat, Dirty, Domination, Femdom, Fitness, Fuck, Goddess, Horny, Huge Cock, Jerk Off, Jerking, Juicy, Legs, Masturbation, Panties, Pov, Pussy, Sexy, Skirt, Sluts, Slutty, Strapon, Stroking, Sucking, Tits, Upskirt, Whores, Worship, Dirty Talk, Joi, Madison Stone, Dirty Talk, Femdom Pov, Joi, Jerkoff Encouragement, Pov, Jerkoff Instructions, Masturbation Instruction, Goddess Worship, Tease And Denial, Financial Domination, Cum Countdown, Mesmerize, Mind Fuck, Joi Fantasy, Femdom
Description: You have all this pent up sexual energy today and Im going to caplitalize on it…..but not in a way you think! Starting off in my sexy summer outfit, no bra, no panties I tease you. Encouraging you to worship my ass…so you think! Im just prepping you for the juicy stuff. You will start jerking off, getting horny for my fit body…stroking to my ass and big tits. When I see you getting really stimulated thats when I will show you a surprise. On edge I see you craving more but its not my ass or my pussy or my tits that you get! Nope you dont deserve any of that! Im got a huge cock under my skirt just waiting for your slutty lips to wrap around and give me a blowjob. Did you really think I will let you worship my sexy body without first serving my huge cock? Not a chance! Ive been hiding my strapon between my legs just for you to serve. On your knees and look up my skirt…you like that dont you? My cock excites you…. Be a good little cock sucking whore and deep throat me, get my cock hard so I can fill your other whore hole. My cock is everything to you, its what really gets you off. Im here to fuck you so good that the only thing that will be on your mind for weeks is my cock

DOWNLOAD FILE: Madison Stone - Upskirt strap on slut hole surprise - 0,72 GB
JxBadMood is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04445 секунды с 9 запросами