Old 10-14-2023, 07:53 PM   #617
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Purple Rain - Rain DeGrey Bankstown

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Video language: English
Today we have the beautiful Rain DeGrey on hand for a bit of rough play. She is one of our favorite models because in addition to being so hot she absolutely loves bondage and discipline. That is why she keeps coming back to us for more. The second the bruises fade she is looking for another chance to suffer, cry and cum.
The scene opens on a helpless Rain DeGrey in a slinky purple dress. Her hands are bound behind her with leather straps, her arms are wound around wooden pegs to keep them in place. She tries to wriggle, but her ankles are held together, too and the high heels on her feet make balancing a tricky situation. One false step her shoulders will be bearing her full weight.
In this position she can't offer any resistance as Cyd Black cuts away her dress with scissors. A small scrap of cloth and a pair of stockings are the only things left covering her and they leave absolutely nothing to the imagination. If she was planning on protesting her defrocking the rag-gag in her mouth has eliminated that option. Held in place with tape and a face mask it is an effective means of muffling her.
Cut clear of her clothing, Rain's magnificent tits are exposed. Firm and round they make a tempting target for the whip. As it crisscrosses her body the mixed moans of pain and pleasure escape her throat but are stifled by the gag. The tears, however, flow freely, making her make up start to run.
Format: mp4
Duration: 34:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2683kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 732.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Purple Rain - Rain DeGrey

IR Zayda J & Elise Graves Changing Chains West Liberty

One look animal training the implements that PD has laid out in front of her tells Zayda J anything this babe needs to know about what is coming this day. There are very small in number uses for a sex tool that can conduct electricity and none of em are her idea of enjoyment. The same could be told for the suction tubes and pumps this babe has her eyes on. It is clear that whatsoever this guy is planning will be an elaborate demonstration of his sadistic prowess. If this babe cannot receive away this babe may have to learn to love it, or else how will that babe survive this treatment.
Duration: 47:57
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 539.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: IR Zayda J & Elise Graves Changing Chains

IR Marina - Double Teamed Davis

Release Year: 2020
Marina's captors have some special plans for her. She's locked in an iron frame that keeps her completely immobilized. First one then the other get to work on her and then both at the same time. Whips and floggers get her moaning and screaming.
The plug in her ass keeps Marina extra still as SD torments her cunt and tits. The gag keeps her mouth open and drooling. It's time for Marina to have an orgasm. It's going to be on SD's terms though.
Her legs are spread and there's nothing protecting her dripping pussy and asshole. They use every inch of her body for their amusement and Marina can't do anything to stop it.
Duration: 1:02:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7327kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 3.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: IR Marina - Double Teamed

Desperate Pleasures - 's Dungeon 1080p San Benedetto Del Tronto

Amelia Dire: My step came into my office. It wasn't long, before she was riding my cock and begging for more so I dragged her to my chambers. Being bound and gagged adjusted her attitude. I disciplined her until she cried. Amelia took everything I threw at her like any good cum slut would and by the time she was ready to be sold she was a perfect little fuck toy that knew just how to satisfy her new 's needs. Don't forget this slave squirts, swallows and cries when you torment her right. Michelle Rodriguez: 20 year old Michelle was working at a sex shop for an event we were having and somehow recognized me. Looking for a leg up in the industry this little slut dropped to her knees and sucked me off right there. I gave her my info when we were done and invited her to a party at my place. Little did she know she would wind up bound, fucked and trained to be a sex slave for one of our clients. Michelle will be completing her training soon and will be up for auction by early May. Desiree Lopez has been a rope slut since the first time she got tied up. So when she learned opened a dungeon, she wanted to be first on the list. After a wild fuckfest in my bed she asked me to make her a sex slave. Desiree gets chained to the wall, spanked and made to cum repeatedly, then the fun began. After several weeks of training Desiree completed her training and promises to be one of our best selling cum dumpsters. Yes gentlemen, she swallows and likes anal too.
Duration: 2:04:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5139kbps
Audio: 134kbps

File size: 4.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Desperate Pleasures - 's Dungeon 1080p

Sweet New The Best Hot Collection Brutal Punishment. Part 2. North Lakewood

Release Year: 2023
The submissive is caned, whipped with both a and a cat o nine tails, spanked, and subjected to extreme dripping wax .

Total size: 5.0 GB in 15 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sweet New The Best Hot Collection Brutal Punishment. Part 2.

How The Wheel Points Out Elk Falls

Cast: Piglet Nitta
Genres: BDSM, BBW, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pai
In Graias Studio, famous Wheel of Pain is keeping on rotating for new creative and effective punishments. Girls are now more relaxed and seem to get used for suffering. They are surely still unaware what a dangerous situation they are involved, where Dr Lomp's torturing skills meet Wheel of Pain. So far in this serial, they were taking it as a funny game, but now Dr Lomp is ready to show them the bitter side of the "game". Girls' hidden tears are to drop in this section. The questions in minds is: who will lose her toughness and begin to sob first? Piglet or Nitta? Let's watch the movie and find the answer while enjoying poor slaves horribly tormented.
Duration: 22:14
Video: 4096x2160, AVC (H.264), 20564kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 3.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: How The Wheel Points Out

Excelent Vip Magnificent Mega Collection Amber Spank. Part 3. Otsego

Release Year: 2023
This gentlemen knows what he wants and he wants her to serve to the letter. Join her in this workout, and eye popping deep throat session. When you get a group of attractive submissive girls with pert spankable bottoms and a gang of horny guys together in the upstairs of a pub in central on a Wednesday afternoon – there can only be one result – Spank Party.
Watch as these girls are subjected to spanking, crapping, tawsing and canning. Hear them scream as the heavy-handed guys lay spank after spank on their pert pink bums until they can take no more.

Total size: 3.2 GB in 2 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Excelent Vip Magnificent Mega Collection Amber Spank. Part 3.

Время генерации страницы 0.04026 секунды с 9 запросами