View Single Post
Old 10-15-2023, 08:17 AM   #667
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

InfernalRestraints Amber Nevada On Display Castle Point

Release Year: 2016
Studio: Infernalrestraints
Cast: Amber Nevada
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture
Nothing but the best make it into our dungeons. Amber Nevada is new here, a sexy piece of ass that doesn't have a lot of experience in the world of BDSM.
Format: mp4
Duration: 40:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7330kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: InfernalRestraints Amber Nevada On Display

Desperate Pleasures - 's Dungeon 1080p North Andover

Amelia Dire: My step came into my office. It wasn't long, before she was riding my cock and begging for more so I dragged her to my chambers. Being bound and gagged adjusted her attitude. I disciplined her until she cried. Amelia took everything I threw at her like any good cum slut would and by the time she was ready to be sold she was a perfect little fuck toy that knew just how to satisfy her new 's needs. Don't forget this slave squirts, swallows and cries when you torment her right. Michelle Rodriguez: 20 year old Michelle was working at a sex shop for an event we were having and somehow recognized me. Looking for a leg up in the industry this little slut dropped to her knees and sucked me off right there. I gave her my info when we were done and invited her to a party at my place. Little did she know she would wind up bound, fucked and trained to be a sex slave for one of our clients. Michelle will be completing her training soon and will be up for auction by early May. Desiree Lopez has been a rope slut since the first time she got tied up. So when she learned opened a dungeon, she wanted to be first on the list. After a wild fuckfest in my bed she asked me to make her a sex slave. Desiree gets chained to the wall, spanked and made to cum repeatedly, then the fun began. After several weeks of training Desiree completed her training and promises to be one of our best selling cum dumpsters. Yes gentlemen, she swallows and likes anal too.
Duration: 2:04:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5139kbps
Audio: 134kbps

File size: 4.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Desperate Pleasures - 's Dungeon 1080p

Training The Bitches - PainVixens Tabernash

Marie and Jennifer think they have what it takes to be top fetish sex models on the internet, but they have to audition first for Mistress Daria, who has seen pleanty of wanna be sluts run home crying after an afternoon in her dungeon. Mistress Daria begins with a basic test of endurance; a lash with the long flogger. Petite brunette Marie starts to whimper with fear and pain, and soon slutty Jennifer is lined up next to her to feel the sting of the lash. Maries oral skills are put to the test. Mistress Daria wants to see if she can maintain high sexual performance under serious floggin punishment. Marie licks Jennifer's juicy pussy while Mistress continues to lash her ass. Not convinced she's performing well enough, Daria takes Jennifer's spot and has Maria eat out her pussy. Mistress Daria sees potential in sexy blonde Jennifer, and gives her suggestions and pointers on humiliating and punishment a more pathetic Marie.
Duration: 1:39:36
Video: 600x400, AVC (H.264), 1466kbps
Audio: 127kbps

File size: 760.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Training The Bitches - PainVixens

Wild Life Patreon Build 13.10.2023 Keasbey

Release Year: 2023
We live in a mad universe… indescribably vast… full of wonders and terrors. And amidst all the chaos, sometimes things even turn out sexy! Play as one of many possible characters, female, male, or creature and fight and fuck your way through a wild experience. Our story plays on a small and rather unknown planet called K’apal. Only few civilized humans have ever ventured here, some miners guilds to claim the precious rare minerals that can be found here, scientists studying the natives and the flora and fauna. And also raiders and poachers trying to make a fortune selling rare creatures to rich and eccentric collectors and off-world beast arenas.​
Changelog Patreon Build 13.10.2023:
Additions:
— Added 31 new sandbox sex animations;
— Added Max X Frank sex minigame (27 animations);
— Added Maya X Maya X Maya X Gulhragg Harem sex minigame (35 animations);
— Added new character: Fingers, Shady Ratman from the Apoc region;
— Added new character: Shandor, Warrior Village trainer, bull Kerpali;
— Added new character: Othys, Mayor of Umbar, bull Kerpali;
— Added new character: Kyo, member of the Warrior Village, stationed as guard in the Pearl Village, cat Kerpali;
— Added new quest: A simple supper (talk to Skeet as Maya);
— Added new quest: Nugget on the run (talk to Nugget or Taurok as Maya);
— Added new quest: Taurok’s horn (talk to Nugget or Taurok as Maya);
— Added new quest: Missing Morris (talk to Fingers or Rad as Max);
— Continued quest line after Cave of Wisdom cutscene;
— Added rough first blockout of the Adûn Dungeon;
— Enabled processing range for NPCs;
— Added outfit Kitchen Apron for Maya, Koodie, Shey;
— Added outfit New raider helmet for Max;
— Added outfit Sky Villager variants for Maya;
— Added outfit Galactic Officer for some Sethro based characters;
— Added outfit Barbarian outfit for Shey and Shiva;
— Added outfit Pearl Villager outfit for several Max and Sethro based characters;
— Added outfit Leather Corset for Maya;
— Added outfit Kinky Bodysuit for some Max, Sethro, Bol characters;
— Added outfit Nurse outfit for Serenia and Maya;
— Added outfit Ranger Officer for Shannon, Lee, Grace;
— Added outfit Warrior Female outfit for Geneva, Jadeen, Milanna;
— Added outfit New Tanktop outfit for Shey (raider shirt);
— Added outfit Elf Ears for Shiva and Mercer;
— Added outfit Glasses for Serenia Scientist outfit;
— Sandbox editor: Added “Set Options Value” event receiver for Sex Scenes, Poses and Characters, also directly settable using Lua;
— Sandbox editor: Added find, auto indent, tab size and ending keyword auto completion options to Lua editor;
— Sandbox editor: Added Event Controller windows with event-centric view and breakpoint functionality;
— Sandbox editor: Added pose presets;
— Sandbox editor: Added input (Shift + L) to spawn new sex pose in play mode (Pressing L in play mode now immediately starts solo sex);
— Sandbox editor: Added Lua functions wl_make_rotation_from_, wl_set_object_parent, wl_editor_get_selection, wl_editor_set_selection, wl_editor_get_active_object, wl_editor_set_active_object, wl_editor_spawn_prop, wl_editor_delete_object, wl_editor_duplicate_object;
— Sandbox editor: Added props Droop, Chain, Camera Path;
— Added mocapped dance pose for Maya characters;
Improvements:
— Updated Sky Village blockout with more detailed meshes;
— Optimized world map rendering;
— Material and texture optimizations;
— Resolved crash when rolling;
— Resolved crash when picking up an item;
— Resolved crash in character fur;
— Resolved crash when NPC gets despawned;
— Resolved crash when possessing NPC;
— Updated Lala hair and Zyke beard models;
— Tweaked character physics for most characters;
— Resolved loot items not receiving quest marker;
— Sandbox editor: Resolved Camera Wobble not working outside of edit mode;
— Sandbox editor: Resolved Cloud Coverage not loading correctly;
— Sandbox editor: Resolved posers and sandbox sex floating in air;
— Sandbox editor: Resolved resetting sex animation queue items not getting saved;
— Sandbox editor: Resolved movement input not taking possessed camera into account;
— Various improvements to dialogues;
— Various improvements to characters;
— Various improvements to animations;
— Various improvements to levels.
Release Date: 14 October 2023
Genre: 3DCG, 3D Game, Anal sex, Animated, Female protagonist, Group sex, Lesbian, Male protagonist, Oral sex, Titfuck, Vaginal sex
Version: Patreon Build 13.10.2023
Censorship: No
Language: English
Total size: 10.7 GB in 3 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Wild Life Patreon Build 13.10.2023

To caress, legs, anus, phalas New Milton

Release Year: 2018
Studio: OpulentFetish.com
Cast: girl
Genres: peeing, fetish, public nudity, teenagers, czech & hungarian girls, pissing on the streets, all girls
Video language: English
Atlanta Dominatrix, FemDom Goddess Cheyenne has been practicing Bondage and the art of Classic Domination since spanning back to the Atlanta chapter of People Exchanging Power. She is one of the few Dominatrices with over 16 years of traceable credentials.has been active since 2002 and verifiable through . Opulent Fetish continually produces #1 ranked FemDom clips covering activities such as Bondage, Strap-on, Spanking, sissy Training, Foot slaves, Mature Woman, Female Domination, BDSM, male slaves, Muscular Women, Lift and Carry, Vampire, Whipping, Corporal, Leather Fetish, Latex Fetish, Hypno Dom, Super / Super Villain, Fetish, Kink and more. FemDom Goddess Cheyenne’s Private Dungeon is in the heart of Atlanta, well known for its fully equipped playrooms and over the top lavish decor. Shibari suspension and rope bondage are beautiful to behold from Her twenty foot ceiling. Goddess Cheyenne’s Dungeon boasts eight Huge Custom Bondage Furniture Stations with multiple suspension points and devices, a huge array of Leather Bondage restraints from mild to severe including sensory deprivation hoods and sleepsacks, leather cuffs and mitts and latex breather hoods.
Duration: 34:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7794kbps
Audio: 112kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: To caress, legs, anus, phalas

The Grand Tour of Pain part 2 Ovando

Kymberly's been making the rounds here at DungeonCorp lately, but today she's getting the grand tour...The Grand Tour of Pain that is. And on this day her tour guide through Hell is none other than Ogre. Now Kymberly's a specimen. A perfect body. And Ogre pulls out all the stops exploring it and putting her through her paces. She seems to have a fighting spirit, and that serves all the better, providing plenty of orgasmic tension. She may be strong and defiant, and she may be willing to hang tough, but it's only a matter of time before she's broken...And Ogre is certainly up to the challenge. In the end she shall comply, and she will be kicking and screaming all the way.
Duration: 15:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps
Audio: 46kbps

File size: 169.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Grand Tour of Pain part 2

Clubdom - An Impaled Helpless Bitch Donegal

Release Year: 2016
Studio: Clubdom
Cast: Alexis Grace
Genres: Masturbation Instruction
Video language: English
Goddesses Alexis Grace and Dahlia Rain strut into the dungeon, boots clicking menacingly on the tile floor, sending echoes straight into the fearful slave´s ears as he sees them coming towards him. The women have him strung up and helpless, exactly where they want him.
Duration: 7:47
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6214kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 361.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Clubdom - An Impaled Helpless Bitch
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.05498 секунды с 9 запросами