Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Crygasms Piedra Blanca

Release Year: 2016
Cast: AJ Applegate
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination
Video language: English
AJ Applegate is a hot blonde that looks like she could have any man she wants. Stick her in a bar and she would have guys falling all over themselves for her attention. But here in our dungeon there is only one man, and she probably wishes he had something else to do, other than tie her up and torment her.
Then she just has to wait for Jack Hammer to decide that he is ready to give them to her.
Format: mp4
Duration: 41:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6757kbps
Audio: 100kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Crygasms

HardTied Gabriella Paltrova and Jack Hammer Risco

Release Year: 2015
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Gabriella Paltrova Jack Hammer
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination
Gabriella Paltrova is stuck in a cage in a dark dungeon and all she wants to do is go see the birds. She wants to be outside, in the open air, listening to them chirp in the sun.
Duration: 42:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6749kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: HardTied Gabriella Paltrova and Jack Hammer

Dungeon Slave Fithian

Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Mia Gold
Genres: BDSM, Mouth Fixation, Shackles , Vibro
“Hi, I'm Mia Gold and I'm here today to play out a fantasy I've always had...”, she said. “I'm really excited for today.” “It's been months since I've been in bondage.”
It certainly isn't the strangest fantasy a girl has come to us with. She wants to be take, pulled into a dungeon, bound, tormented, and teased. It is exactly what we do around here.
Duration: 36:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6770kbps
Audio: 102kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dungeon Slave

Restrained Cane en Dragontail Rossville

A short documentation of being restrained in unrelenting pain and misery consistent with the use of Cane and Dragonstail Whip. Master James straps sex slave 779 to the iron cross restraint for pain orientation, a part of her Chattel training. The resulting torments summon her deepest fears, audible by ear piercing screams, visually attractive by her cowering, cringing and wild writhing in her bindings from being severally whipped or canned. Time stretches on and the pain continues. This video is not for the light of heart. Kindness is non-existent here except when it ends.
Here for debrisx type training, slave 779 belongs to another Master as sexual chattel in a smaller town, just an hour south of Master James. He is a kind man that benefits greatly from the teachings that His slave receives at the training yards and dungeon when under the knowledgeable hand of Master James. This slave screams in exquisite terror while in painful acceptance as chattel, trained for perpetual sadistic use.
Duration: 11:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6837kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 570.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Restrained Cane en Dragontail

Femdomempire - Fuck a Fan Shanwei

Release Year: 2017
Studio: Femdomempire
Cast: Alexis Monroe
Genres: Anal Play, Blonde, Strapon
After years of Alexis Monroe´s #1 fan begging to be her strap-on slave she finally makes a boy´s dream come true. When he arrives at her dungeon and see´s a massive black cock strapped up and ready to fuck he confesses to being an anal virgin. This only fuels Alexis´s sadistic nature to teach a boy a lesson as she jams every inch of her Big, Black Cock down his tight, virgin hole. There is no turning back from his anal slave fantasy as she destroy´s his young, virgin ass into a gaping hole to be fucked and filled for her entertainment. His chances of ever having a normal sex life is now completely ruined with every thrust of her massive ass stretching cock being slammed deep inside him. Alexis enjoys every second of transforming her #1 fan into her own personal cock craving fuck-slut. His life will never be the same again as Alexis makes sure he learns what it actually means to be a true anal whore to the strap-on Mistress of his dreams.
Duration: 17:41
Video: 768x432, AVC (H.264), 1547kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 217.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Femdomempire - Fuck a Fan

On Display Redan

Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Amber Nevada
Genres: BDSM
Nothing but the best make it into our dungeons. Amber Nevada is new here, a sexy piece of ass that doesn't have a lot of experience in the world of BDSM. So how did this newbie end up locked in metal bondage, crawling on the floor for our pleasure? Because she is dedicated to serving the sexual satisfaction of her superiors. She knows that being on the ground, languishing in bondage until a strong man wants to use her is the highest station she can aspire to in life. Today she is getting used for the first time by a true master.
Metal pipes are locked around her neck, framing her pretty face and putting it on display. Later, another set around her ankles will do the same for her feet. It divides her into three sections, each one easily targeted for a different type of torment. Her feet are sitting there, exposed in case O.T. decides to torment them. Her face is how he will humiliate her, slapping her and making her drink from a dog bowl, reminding her that she will always be less than him. And in between is how he will train her for her new life. Perky tits and tight twat are there for him to play with, and as he gropes her and fucks her with a dildo, she learns how best to use her body to satisfy a man. She learns to love the feeling of being as he vibrates her pussy to incredible orgasms. And once she has had one, she won't want to get off any other way.
Duration: 40:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7330kbps
Audio: 109kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: On Display

Wrong House: Pretzel - Dakota Marr Creekside

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
I thought when he released me he would either let me go or get rid of me, but my luck isn't that good. He only wanted to move my torments into his dungeon. He continues to hurt and my body in painful and humiliating positions.
I think my tormentor delights in making me watch as he makes me suffer. He puts me in positions where I have no choice, but to see my exposed body with his marks on it. He hits my ass right in front of my face and there's nothing I can do to stop him.
He threatens me with electrical shocks until I scream and cry. Then gives me orgasms to remind me that he controls my body. I try to hold back, but I have no option. I think he pretends that I like the way he brutalizes me.
Maybe I do.
Duration: 39:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7323kbps
Audio: 124kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Wrong House: Pretzel - Dakota Marr

Время генерации страницы 0.03268 секунды с 9 запросами