View Single Post
Old 10-17-2023, 01:03 PM   #321
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Wenona Tries to Escape, but is Soon Captured Cypress Inn

I enjoy a hunt every once in a while. I made it easy for Wenona to escape, knowing that she would never escape the compound, which is enclosed with barbed wire. Even if she did there is nothing beyond the fence for miles. wenona struggles to walk in heels looking for a break in the fence. She can't remove them as the terrain would cut into her soles for sure. At one point she says to herself, "Who knows what will happen if he catches me"... We get a sneak peek into the future, as we know she'll be caught. Wenona finally realizes that she can't go over the fence with her arms tightly bound behind her back, so she attempts to go under. The lowest strand of wire is to low for her to fit under. I quietly sneak up behind her and quickly hood her. she gasps for air. I remove it and she knows there is nothing she can do but comply. He threatens to hood her again if she does not. He drives takes into the ground and hogties her on the ground utilizing them and a fence post. He leaves her to sweat and to endure her bondage and the critters. She finally hears him pull up with his truck. He watches her struggle for a bit before untying her. He leaves her arms bound as he guides her to the front of the truck. He manhandles her, slapping her tits and ass, before tying her spreadeagle on the hood. he drives to the other side of the compound where her punishment for trying to escape will take place.
Format: mp4
Duration: 34:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2895kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 763.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Wenona Tries to Escape, but is Soon Captured

DP and Double Anal Salford

Release Year: 2023
Cast: Elena
Genres: Anal, B/B/G, Brunette, DP, Extreme, FaceFucking, Facial, Facial Abuse, Gagging, Puking, Slapping, Spitting, Tank, Tattoos
Video language: English
Fucked in the Ear - Yup.. when you have two things hanging from each ear, like a lip disc of an Ethiopian, it's only natural for a dude to wonder if his dick will fit through it. Over it stretched, over the head, and down the shaft, went this saggy piece of skin poked by a gaff. She had no place to go, the dick crammed in her blown out ear lobe, like goat's ass awaiting a large probe. This whore almost had enough, her throat fucked hard until she wept, grasped by the neck until her eyes filled with emptiness, the mirror of her soul. The little slut powered through and her face covered with 3 huge pops of goo. Stupid whores, I love them so.
Duration: 1:08:04
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2937kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: DP and Double Anal

Skanky, But In A Good Way Pioche

Cast: Skanky, But In A Good Way
Genres: Blowjob, Slapping, Facefucking, Gagging, Spitting, Puking, Deepthroat, Facial
Anytime a whore is willing to suck your cock immediately after withdrawing it from her ass, she’s a keeper. That is the pinnacle of empowerment, and she is a model for aspiring women everywhere. She also likes a good slap across the mouth to preemptively keep her in line. That’s another positive women should take note of and seek to magnanimously emulate. Now this isn’t some whistle to the blue hairs and buzz cuts—I assure you; but rather a paradigm, a template, for the empowered, modern, progressive woman for 2019 and beyond. More ladies need to wear a whore bowl on their heads like the symbolic and magnificent work of art that it is.
Duration: 54:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7780kbps
Audio: 220kbps

File size: 3.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Skanky, But In A Good Way

Outsourcing the Capture of Ultra Girl Paradise Valley

After weighing the pros and cons, I decided that it would be easier to outsource the capture of Ultra Girl. She is delivered at my feet and I get to work after groping her for a short while. I place her on a table and remove her boots. In the next scene Ultra Girl is suspended by her ankles as she starts to regain a little energy. Instead of destroying it, her belt is hanging next to her up in the ceiling to taunt her. After watching her struggle for a bit, I rope her elbows together tightly before snipping off her shorts and gagging her with them. Her thighs are bound and then she is crotchroped, which is tied off to her wrists. Her leotard is ripped open, before I spin her around. I have my fun manhandling my helpless, inverted captive. I slowly cut away her entire superheroine outfit, effectively stripping her of her identity. I enjoy watching her struggle upside down almost nude for a while, before returning. I wrap more tape around her gag and then spend more time roughly groping her tits and slapping her ass. I turn out the lights. With Ultra Girl out of the way, I'll have complete control of the city in no time.... bawah ha ha!
Duration: 35:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2919kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 793.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Outsourcing the Capture of Ultra Girl

Safe House Tobaru

Cast: girl
Genres: Blowjob, Slapping, Facefucking, Gagging, Spitting, Puking, Pissing, Deepthroat, Facial
It’s not often Bootleg and I get the call to extract information, but when we do, we are apt contractors. According to our superiors, she was withholding information. We got it out of her. But why not face fuck her and penetrate that desert flower of hers—simply for tits and pickles. She got worked over good. She filled up the whore bowl and we filled up her mouth, throat, and pussy with various fluids. She was defiant, but she gave in. They all give in. 3 loads to her face, and we were called back to be debriefed. All in a days work.
Duration: 1:00:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7776kbps
Audio: 223kbps

File size: 3.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Safe House

Tall And Goofy Cuernavaca

Cast: Serga
Genres: Blowjob, Slapping, Facefucking, Gagging, Spitting, Puking, Deepthroat, Facial
I love a whore who knows what to do with a cock when it's causing her throat to bulge. You guessed it, use your throat as a dick holster and jerk off the cock while it is in your neck. She did just that. I like her instincts. While laying on her back and getting her face piped down, she's flopping around like a fish out of water, releasing this foul yellow goop all over the place. She gets bent over a saw , and tied up around her neck, as she remains stationary, getting brutally sodomized. Hand prints were all over her milk white ass. She got the plunger in the ass, too. We call that move "The Louima." Then she gets the GX32 Modulator at full throttle in her dirt pipe. She was shook. 2 nuts to the face, and the whore bowl was emptied on her dumb head, as she proceeds to tell us the woes of her past.
Duration: 52:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7774kbps
Audio: 227kbps

File size: 3.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tall And Goofy

brooke johnson Quebeck

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Brooke Johnson
Genres: All Sex, Ass Licking, Big Tits, Creampie, Cum Shot, Facial, Blowjob, Deep Throat, Pissing, Rimming, Gagging, Face Fuck, POV
The scene opens with slave girl Brooke Johnson wearing a micro bikini and a collar and leash. She tells us she's here to get brutally throat fucked! comes up and gives her a kiss then I put my cock all the way down her throat and put on a timer. I tell her this is her first test and to do everything I tell her. I begin to roughly fuck her throat and dick slap her and tell her not to take my cock out of her mouth. I slap her face and fuck it more then I put my fingers down her throat for an extended period of time. I rip off her micro bikini and begin destroying her throat with my cock, slapping her and spitting on her. I give her a reward and eat her pussy and put all of my fingers inside her and stretch her out. I tell her she has to earn this dick and give her just the tip. I sit on her face with all my weight and she eats my ass and I throat fuck her. I flip her upside down on the couch and pound her throat balls deep. I switch to POV and tell her she's being a good girl getting her throat destroyed then slap her face. She sucks my balls and cock then I figure four her head and she rides my dick. I stand on the couch and fuck her face until the couch falls over. I pick her up in the air and fuck her face in a standing 69. I then pick her up and fuck her. I switch back to POV and grab her by the throat and take her to the toilet for another surprise. I switch to POV again and she sucks my cock, balls, licks my asshsole and body and sucks and licks my feet. I fuck her face roughly in a laying 69 and figure four her head down on my cock. She rides my cock more and I pound her fuck hole. I fuck her hard from behind with a mouth gag on and step on her head. I flip her upside down on the bed and throat fuck her rough then I sit on her face. I fuck her pretty pussy more then I put her on her knees against the wall. I fuck her face up against the wall and step on her neck with my foot and tell her she's my bitch. She says I can come anywhere so I bend her over and blow my load deep inside her pussy. Brooke Johnson was a good little throat meat for !
Duration: 1:27:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3333kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: brooke johnson

Время генерации страницы 0.11233 секунды с 9 запросами