View Single Post
Old 10-17-2023, 01:35 PM   #1069
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

MilitaryClassifiied Juleo-blowjob Malone

Studio: MilitaryClassifiied
Today I'm introducing a new recruit to the mclassfied line up and his name is Juleo. This fine young man comes to us from right here in California and lost his virginity at 17 and especially love the Latinas! Today he's allowing me to suck this poor sexless boy drip dry and as you'll see in desperate need of some relief!
Format: mp4
Duration: 10:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1826kbps
Audio: 100kbps

File size: 141.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: MilitaryClassifiied Juleo-blowjob

Honorable Discharge Nisbet

Release Year: 1988
Studio: All Worlds Video
Cast: Chris McKenzie, Brad Eriksen, Chuck Barron, Jason Andrews, Josh Taylor, Gino Colbert, Mikel Karr
Genres: anal, oral, military, masturbate, vintage, cumshots, rimming, group
The tale of three All American boys who join the Marines! Each one joins for all the wrong reas! This film is packed with hardcore sexual content in each scene! Watch them all discharge their loads with honorable intentions! Enjoy!
Format: avi
Duration: 1:54:43
Video: 512x384, XviD, 1210kbps
Audio: 218kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Honorable Discharge

Platoon Party vol.2 Whitesburg

Release Year: 2004
Studio: Active Duty
Cast: Kent, Shane, Craig, Zarek
Genres: Amateur, Bareback, Military, Oral Sex, Anal Sex, Orgies, Muscles, Str8 Bait, Rimming, Handsome
Zarek has a Flamingo Tale to tell about his first night at Active Duty. The story begins with who pissed on whom and ends with Dink running for President and Zarek as First Lady. Peral secrets fly and Kent relates his tale of Dink threatening to string him up from a ceiling fan by his nipples and fuck him with a giant dildo. We never gave our little bottom boy a name that night, so we just call him the "unknown soldier," or Unks for short. (He's the fresh-faced guy to your bottom right.) Unks arrives and is propped up on Dink's bed for inspection. Naked and with his ass cheeks in the air, Unks gets the order to "arch your back and show your mangina ... put a finger in your ass ... now two ... boys, I'm leavin 'for awhile, do not let this boy off the bed until he has six fingers up his ass. His whole hand and one finger from someone else. If you let him get up before I get back, I'm going to fire all of you. "
Duration: 1:56:35
Video: 640x480, XviD, 1561kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Platoon Party vol.2

Sex Hiker Irkutsk

Video language: English
Ma is happy to be drafted into an army of Active Dutys hot men, but when it comes time to perform, will he wish he was A.W.O.L.? Watch as Ma gets used by our gorgeous, straight, real military men!
Duration: 2:01:42
Video: 960x540, xvid, 1758kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sex Hiker

Время генерации страницы 0.60747 секунды с 9 запросами