Old 10-22-2023, 12:46 PM   #373
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Tease Toy - Mia Gold, Cyd Black Lazbuddie

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Video language: English
Mia Gold showed up on my door step with a love of bondage and banging body. Who am I to pass on a gift like that? Look at her! She has tight tits, a great ass, and honestly, a face that is made for slapping.
Speaking of her tits, I have these suction cups that are perfect for her. I use them to pump up her nipples until the sensitivity is at its maximum. She doesn't notice it right away but as the skin is drawn in by the suction it amplifies every sensation. The same thing is going to happen when I apply another cup to her pussy.
I don't know if it's the nipple clamps, the rope gag, or the incredible feeling of having her pussy pumped, but it is clear that Mia is horny. Her cunt is so hot and wet that the suction cup starts to fog up.
Her clit is going to get the same treatment her nipples did, though. As soon as I take the cup away from her crotch I apply a set of clamps. It is another tried and true method of increasing sensitivity. A spreader bar keeps her legs apart so that I don't have to worry about her trying to defend herself. It lets me control exactly how much teasing she experiences. I leave my little celebrator buzzing away between her legs, knowing that she is already sore and sensitive from the pumps, clamps, and orgasms that she's already endured.
She should be thankful that I started with the small one. Once the Hitachi comes out things get a lot more intense for Mia. It's the most powerful hand held vibrator you'll find and she is already worn out before it even makes contact with her clit. It's a long day of cumming ahead of her.
Format: mp4
Duration: 51:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2691kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tease Toy - Mia Gold, Cyd Black

Rope Bondage New Excellent Full Unreal The Best Collection. Part 2. Metamora

Release Year: 2023
He's been privileged to work with many rope-worthy hotties (mostly first-timers exclusive to this Web site) who not only appreciated his dedication to creating dramatic bondage imagery

Total size: 5.8 GB in 11 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rope Bondage New Excellent Full Unreal The Best Collection. Part 2.

5 Shades of Grey - Rain DeGrey, Cherry Torn Warbranch

Release Year: 2016
Genres: BDSM, Ball Gag, Big Tits, Black Ball Gag, Breast Bondage, Caning, Dildo, Female Dominant, Hitachi, Lesbian, Masturbation, Orgasm, Pussy Clamps, Red Ball Gag, Ring Gag, Rope Bondage, Strap On Sex, Vibrator
It's been a restless night for Rain DeGrey. She was reading every housewife's favorite bit of smut before turning in, but unlike most she didn't find it all that appealing. Her subconscious, on the other hand, appears to have really taken a liking to it. Every time she falls asleep she slips back into the dreams. First the men came and used her holes, mercilessly. Then one came along and tried to break her body in a different way, with rope bondage and pain. And as she dozes off again she wonders what fresh torment awaits her.
She was expecting men. She was wrong. This time there is a beautiful blonde with huge tits waiting for her on the other side, and she is just as evil as the others. Tying off her tits, clamping her pussy, and beating her while Rain cries her eyes out, this mistress is a savage domme. Rain is quivering, literally shaking as her pussy is flogged and then fucked. The woman of her dreams has a huge strap on, Rain has a tight hole, and the two are going to become intimately acquainted.
Body rocking orgasms blank out her thoughts. How can this keep happening? She never thought about bondage or discipline before. She thought it was idiotic when she read it. But now all of her dreams are consumed by it. And every time she wakes up she is wetter than the last. She is so horny she is touching herself in her sleep. And what happens next at IR will push things even further.
Duration: 50:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7325kbps
Audio: 111kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: 5 Shades of Grey - Rain DeGrey, Cherry Torn

Rain DeGrey - Anal and brutal deepthroat on BBC! Gemert

Release Year: 2014
Rain DeGrey has been around for a while and at this point her love of getting absolutely destroyed is fairly well known. She craves getting completely broken down and taken apart until she is can no longer recall her own name. This big breasted whore dives eagerly into the depths of sexually subspace as far and deep as she can possibly go. There is no better fit for a live show then an avid sensation slut like Rain.
Rain is so keen to get going she is twitchy. The only thing to do to calm her down with a heaping serving of dick. We lash up those monster tits with some leather straps and bind her hands behind her. That is all it takes to completely render her helpless. We walk right up and run a train on her facehole. One after another the dicks sheath themselves balls deep into her open mouth. The grin dancing across her face shows just how far from sexually broken this bitch is. Time to step up our game.
Duration: 33:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7282kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rain DeGrey - Anal and brutal deepthroat on BBC!

Hooked - London River Butterfield

Release Year: 2020
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination
London River is hooked! There is no escape. If the collar around her neck isn't enough there's a giant metal hook inside her tender pussy screwed to the post behind her. It's so deep that without her heels she has to stand on the very tips of her toes.
"Take off your dress!" She's commanded.
Her sexy body strains in the position. Her legs are stretched apart, but they could be wider. The pipes are adjusted to expose her more. A giant black phalus enters her gash. Her legs are spread to an obscene angle.
Her ass is beautifully exposed, ripe for some punishment. A strap, a cane, another BBC in her asshole. She cries and screams as she's used for the perverse pleasures of her captor.
Duration: 51:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7318kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hooked - London River

HdT - Lexxxi Nicole Scarlet Camp Hill

Release Year: 2019
Lexxxi has one of those bodies that we all love. Hips for days, nice tits, and a pretty face. She's so cute with her braces too. The only think that could make Lexxxi sexier is putting her in some bondage.
She loves getting touched by a stranger. Once she's in bondage her slit becomes dripping wet. Mr Pogo goes in to check and she starts squirting everywhere.
One of Lexxxi's sexiest features is her ass. So of course we have to mark it up. Some nice bright cane marks will do nicely. We can't forget her feet though. A little bastinado is good for her.
Duration: 36:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7302kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: HdT - Lexxxi Nicole Scarlet

HdT Bush Barrel - Roxanne Rae Kanona

Release Year: 2016
Roxanne Rae isn't sure how she ended up where she is, bound in rope hanging from the ceiling as a strange man plays with her body. More than that, she can't tell if she likes it or not. He toys with and bites her long hair and runs his hands along her curves. He runs a crotch rope through her legs, then, when he realizes he can't reach every inch of her body he wants to touch, he cuts off her panties. Roxanne is scared but excited. While she moves away when he goes to bite her hair and tickle her, the little moans and sighs she lets out when he slaps her tits and touches her pussy give away the fact that she's having at least a little fun.
Roxanne thinks she is getting as rough a treatment as she can get having O.T. play with her but not get her off. She whines and wails as she is tied to the ceiling with one leg raised and has a hitachi placed squarely on her clit. She begs him to let her cum but every time she comes close he pulls the vibrator away. She should be more careful with what she wishes for.
O.T. moves her and ties her up so that her legs and her ass are spread and he can give Roxanne what she has been begging for. This time he uses the celebrator to vibrate her pussy since it's smaller and can be more directly applied to her clit. Then he sticks a metal pussy hook inside her and fucks her so that she cums over and over again. He has her arching backward screaming in ecstasy. She is so thoroughly used by the end that she can barely form words.
Duration: 54:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7334kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: HdT Bush Barrel - Roxanne Rae

Время генерации страницы 0.05972 секунды с 9 запросами