View Single Post
Old 10-23-2023, 06:05 AM   #1242
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Yellow Lingerie Simonton

Who cares about the fourth of July when you have more pressing matters to attend to. In this case, it happens to be a thought provoking golden yellow lingerie set we have been dying (literally) to share with you. The only unfortunate in this scenario is that we have been unable to find the right stockings to pair with the lingerie. Now, that we are discussing it, though, I realize we probably could have just taken some white stockings and dyed them with the white garter belt that we dyed to make this set. Of course I have on my black metal collar and black high heels, as well.
Anyhow, I put on the matching golden lace bra and garter belt with satin panties and nude stockings. Then, Johnny has me kneel in front of our little pole contraption on the floor. He proceeds to wrap me around the pole with a mixture of black leather cuffs and zip ties. Johnny attaches my collar to the pole with a chain. And, then to make this a real predicament, he puts the big yellow latex ball gag in my mouth.
Now, aren't you glad we attended to lingerie rather than the red, white and blue?
Format: mp4
Duration: 13:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5896kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 596.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Yellow Lingerie

Latex lady Argentina

Release Year: 2018
Genres: Bdsm, Bondage, Latex
Video language: English
Latex lady glamure awesome bondage fantasy action. Enjoy!!!
Duration: 15:22
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7293kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 863.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Latex lady

Clubdom - Slave Cum On Goddess Boots Rodney

Release Year: 2017
Studio: Clubdom
Cast: Bella Ink
Genres: Boot Worship, Cum Eating, Dirty Boots, Female Domination, Masturbation Instruction
Goddess Nikki Brooks and Goddess Bella Ink are wearing latex dresses and thigh high black boots since they have an event to attend later. The issue is that their boots are dirty, and they want them to be spotless. Nikki Brooks and Bella Ink selected two of their slaves to have the privilege to clean their boots with their tongues and leave them spotless. Goddess Bella Ink grabs her slave´s head and his head up and down the length of her boot to make sure he knows how to clean her boots. Nikki Brooks has her slave suck on her boot heel like the cock whore he is. The boots are almost clean when Goddess Nikki Brooks and Goddess Bella Ink look down to see the attention has made their slaves get hard. The Goddesses decide to let them jerk off their pathetic cocks and cum on their boots, so long as they lick their cum up afterward.
Duration: 7:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6266kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 337.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Clubdom - Slave Cum On Goddess Boots

Spankingsarah - Sarah Stern, Gabie - Gabbie And The Anal Nurse Epping

Gabie failed to turn up for her vaccination. The school nurse is unhappy as this means the vaccine has been unrefrigerated and was not used. It is the school's policy that all pupils must be vaccinated. Gabie is told that she will now have to pay for a further vaccine or be expelled. She asks if there is an alternative and the nurse states that there is. Provided she passes a medical examination, she can be given the vaccine in suppository form. A reluctant Gabie agrees to this, she is stripped and examined. Her temperature is taken anally and the nurse inserts her latex gloved finger into the poor girls bottom. This is a humiliating and painful procedure and it’s going to get worse. Two large suppositories are pushed high into her bottom before she is spanked hard. To add to her embarrassment the nurse puts her in a diaper and sends her back to class.
Duration: 18:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 24355kbps
Audio: 147kbps

File size: 3.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Spankingsarah - Sarah Stern, Gabie - Gabbie And The Anal Nurse

Maligned Mistress - part 1. Lake Hiawatha

Release Year: 2023
Trisha Uptown is a kinky blonde who tries her best to please her mistress, but sometimes she fails. Mistress Madeline, who looks dominant and gorgeous in a green latex outfit, is not satisfied with the sub's behavior when she fails to keep her mini skirt lifted up for easy access to Trisha's slutty pussy.
Duration: 15:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7810kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 905.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Maligned Mistress - part 1.

Clubdom - Brat Doms After Dinner Treat Burden

Release Year: 2017
Studio: Clubdom
Cast: Mena Li
Genres: Dildo Play, Femdom Sex, Strapon
After Bobby proved to Goddess Rachael Madori and Goddess Mena Li that he was worthy by guzzling his own cum, he calls out looking for his friend Bradley. So the Goddesses call him from out of the kitchen pantry dressed in latex, where he has been locked away for at least an hour now. their slaves to deep throat their 12” black cocks before fucking them silly. These gagging, drooling slaves really had no clue what the Goddesses had in store for them. Goddess Rachael and Goddess Mena bend them over and fuck their tight man pussies till they are crying and begging for them to stop. Let´s just say Bobby wasn´t expecting his day to be spent bent over a kitchen table getting fucked next to his best friend with a 12” strap-on.
Duration: 7:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6370kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 339.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Clubdom - Brat Doms After Dinner Treat

Rubber Training Summer Shade

Rubberella’s routine training session goes awry when Jewell Marceau makes her last critical mistake when demonstrating what she has learned on the obedient, rubberized slave girl Darby. When Jewell is practicing her flogging skills on Darby’s tight, round bottom and hits Rubberella instead, that is the last straw for Mistress Jean Bardot! Through rigorous punishment, torture, and latex in casement; Mistress Jean finally convinces Jewell that she is more suitable on her hands and knees worshipping her latex boots than trying her hand at the whip!
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:30:00
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 838.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rubber Training
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.10036 секунды с 9 запросами