Old 10-26-2023, 12:30 PM   #379
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

The Punishment of a Young Model Part 2 Middlebranch

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Video language: English
Nike is a unique phenomenon. She is kind, sexy, talkative and she is like a locomotion. She wheedles everybody. But one day she forgot to come to work after a party all night long. Lomp takes the reins and starts Nike’s disciplinary education and by the time laughter turns into tears, Nike becomes a good photo-shoot model..
Format: mp4
Duration: 29:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9758kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Punishment of a Young Model Part 2

Cherry Picking Part 1 - Cherry Torn Pocatello

Release Year: 2020
Having your tits zip tied is awful enough. Being lead around by them is even worse. Being dragged around while helplessly bound and blindfolded is the worst. That’s Cherry’s problem. She has to roll around and squirm with her tit being tugged on.
After her tit had suffer its time to move on to her cunt. Cherry’s little gash doesn’t really look all that red... Yet. Some flogging, some skewers, some sharp wires, will begin the process of turning her slit pink.
Duration: 38:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7346kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cherry Picking Part 1 - Cherry Torn

IR Jade Indica - Deep Depths Fallsburg

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination
Jade is a special cunt. When you find one like this you do pull out all the stops and that's just what he does with Jade. She's stuck with her head in the box so that he can take advantage of her ass and pussy. Cane on the ass and cock in the pussy.
He wants to make her suck his cock, but she's more than willing. Eager in fact. Will that's just fine for him. He'll hit her to get make up for her willingness. It pays off... all over her face.
She's just too good. Locked in the metal shelf he fucks her face again. Then it's time for a little swim. She's lowered into the tank with no control over how deep she goes.
Duration: 44:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7352kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: IR Jade Indica - Deep Depths

Sybil Hawthorne - Stocked Slut Part 2 Dryden

Release Year: 2020
With their head and arms through the stocks Sybil's magnificent ass is beautifully exposed. There's no doubt that is going to get attention first. He canes it making them scream and wiggle in pain. Then he slides Mr Pogo into their wet hole.
The heavy stocks are made to be a torment of their own. Walking Sybil out into the tall grass gives him a chance to see their tits bounce and sway. They are chained to a post and he spreads their legs. Their pussy is completely exposed for some whipping.
After being exposed to the elements Sybil is back in the water room. They are tightly restrained to a chair with their tits clamped down hard. It's time for his ministrations. They are going to suffer and cum like they never have before.
Duration: 26:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7330kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sybil Hawthorne - Stocked Slut Part 2

IR Abigail Annalee - Saw Tome

Release Year: 2019
The darkness has a certain smell to it. The air is damp, musky, stale. Alone! Static emerges from the background filling the gaps. Cold - so very cold. Pain, fullness, light. Screaming. Someone... something is screaming crying - terror. A butchered animal? The screaming, it’s me!
Locked to the floor by a metal device in my ass. A small television hisses. I wake, groggy. How had I gotten here, when, why, who brought me? The television begins to speak. I’m here to entertain. To prove myself. To suffer.
I can do this! I will survive. I will endure. These unseen masters will get their show. I will degrade, defile, and debase myself for them. Whoever they are!
Duration: 34:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7323kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: IR Abigail Annalee - Saw

Rain Degrey and Owen Gray Kuqa

The part of BDSM that is most commonly referenced is S and M, which is the part we enjoy most. Sadism and Masochism is what makes our site for true sadistic torment and masochistic suffering, combined with hardcore sex. We use floggers, single tail whips, paddles, cat o' nine tails, slappers, crops, canes, cattle prods, nipple clamps, hot wax, and more to torture our captives. Every scene is full of brutal torment, extreme bondage, and hardcore sex. Their screams are loud and real. Their suffering is true and mandatory.
Once they have been sadistically dominated, our captives are then transformed into submissive sex slaves. Each of our dominants are as sadistic as we could find, with their own unique style of brutal sexual dominance. All of our slaves are as tough as they come, being able to endure the extreme tormenting fucking.
The sex slaves are willing to endure any amount of suffering, just to fulfill their whorish sexual appetite. Their pussies are dripping wet from being dominated and can't wait to be fucked. The slaves mouth's spill out drool from the ball gags or the hard cocks that have been fucking their throats
Duration: 53:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3383kbps
Audio: 177kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rain Degrey and Owen Gray

Rayne - Lost tape 1 Van Wert

The full video finally makes it over. The original tapes were lost, I was unsure if I had a copy of this video, but it is now found!! Older format but the full 37 minute shoot in this update
Duration: 37:33
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3057kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 937.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rayne - Lost tape 1

Время генерации страницы 0.08547 секунды с 9 запросами