View Single Post
Old 10-28-2023, 05:55 AM   #17114
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Femdomempire - Strap-on Slut Trainer Lickingville

Release Year: 2015
Studio: Femdomempire
Cast: Mistress T
Genres: Anal Play, Brunette, Busty, Dildo Play, Handjobs, Milf, Ruined Orgasms, Strapon
Video language: English
Mistress T wants to pimp out her bitch boy but first make´s sure his ass is properly trained to pleasure all those dicks. He is ordered to ride her strap-on cock until he cums like a bitch with a huge dick buried deep inside. All good sluts must learn to take cum loads and Mistress T scoops his up and dumps it in his hole to be plugged and stretched until she returns.
Format: mp4
Duration: 17:24
Video: 768x432, AVC (H.264), 1161kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 164.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Femdomempire - Strap-on Slut Trainer

Femdomempire - Public Ashtray Cooper Landing

Release Year: 2017
Cast: Kendra James, Sablique Von Lux, Tangent
Genres: Human Ashtray, Humiliation, Smoking
The goddesses are having a party, why not show off their power and dominance by having a live human male serve as the ashtray. The human ashtray is restrained by his head to keep it still. The goddesses relax while enjoying cigarettes and ash directly in his mouth. Having three goddesses using his mouth makes it fill up with ashes and butts quickly. The slaves tongue is completely black and filthy from his service. They blow big clouds of smoke in his face and laugh as he coughs and gasps for air. These cruel goddesses enjoy having men humiliate themselves just to be in their presence.
Duration: 12:51
Video: 768x432, AVC (H.264), 1561kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 159.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Femdomempire - Public Ashtray

Femdomempire - Lexi Sindel Wanamingo

Cast: Lexi Sindel
Genres: Anal Play, Electro Play
I purchased this giant electro butt plug called the "Stanley". Nobody has been able to fit it, until today. Slave Tony is my guinea pig. The acrylic plug is conductive in four different areas to make his anus contract and pulse uncontrollably. I position the plug to shock directly on the prostate. I try different methods to see how much I can make his internal organs spasm out of his control. I decide that the slow, steady fuck to his ass looks the most interesting. The plug slowly sucks in and out of his ass uncontrollably. His prostate begins to make leak pre-cum. I am sure with time I could train him to orgasm with only anal stimulation via the electro plug.
Duration: 12:38
Video: 768x432, AVC (H.264), 1555kbps

File size: 156.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Femdomempire - Lexi Sindel

Femdomempire - Strap-on Concubine Landskrona

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Mia Lelani
Genres: Asian, Blonde, Bondage, Strapon
Mia Lenali keeps her concubine bound, living in her closet. His sole purpose is to sexually please his owner. She takes him out of the closet for a little afternoon delight. She keeps him bound in a leather straight-jacket as she pounds his ass with her huge red strap-on cock.
Duration: 17:19
Video: 768x432, AVC (H.264), 1176kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 165.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Femdomempire - Strap-on Concubine

Femdomempire - Tiffany's Fuck Puppet Kunming

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Tiffany Tyler
Genres: Handjobs, Pussy Worship, Sex
Mistress Tiffany uses her slaves as nothing more then fuck puppets to pleasure herself with. Her slave is tied down and teased until his cock is rock hard and ready to be objectified.
Duration: 17:43
Video: 768x432, AVC (H.264), 1162kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 167.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Femdomempire - Tiffany's Fuck Puppet

Femdomempire - Sperm Farming Van

Cast: Lexi Sindel
Genres: Anal Play, CBT, Milking, Milking Machine, Nurse Play
Mistress Lexi Sindel is running a sperm farm. She wants to extract the maximum amount of sperm from each milking session. Lexi collects the most sperm when the prostate is stimulated while the milking machine is sucking the cock.
Duration: 13:42
Video: 768x432, AVC (H.264), 1541kbps

File size: 168.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Femdomempire - Sperm Farming

Dommes’ boxing bag Pasvalys

Release Year: 2006
Studio: Small Talk
Genres: BDSM, Spanking, Fem Dom, Cock Torture
Video language: German
And this guy really thought he would end up hooking up with two ladies at once tonight. That self-confident asshole! He doesn’t suspect that they are dominatrices waiting for a chance to break someone like him in. Watch them kick his ass and balls!
Format: lavfpref
Duration: 7:41
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3599kbps

File size: 209.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dommes’ boxing bag
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04463 секунды с 9 запросами