View Single Post
Old 10-29-2023, 05:37 AM   #17118
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Get freaky in a threesome Blue Ridge Summit

Studio: Small Talk
Video language: English
Poor dude is getting punished from a couple of sexy bitches as they are going extremely brutal giving him the hardest spanks in a femdom action. Watch the hot ladies getting orgasmic being pleasured in a threesome.
Format: mp4
Duration: 16:06
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3626kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 442.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Get freaky in a threesome

Femdomempire - Do you like me teasing your cock? Lake Waccamaw

Release Year: 2017
Studio: Femdomempire
Cast: Chloe Amour
Genres: Brunette, Face Sitting, Handjobs, Pussy Worship
I love to tease slave boners, rubbing one finger gently across the erect cock is very fun. Slaves get so horny and desperate when they want to cum and I like to make them wait.. I like to sit on his face and make him lick my pussy when I gently tug at his cock. I edge him so much he his dripping pre-cum. When I finally do let him orgasm it is an intense blast!
Duration: 13:28
Video: 768x432, AVC (H.264), 1563kbps

File size: 167.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Femdomempire - Do you like me teasing your cock?

Femdomempire - Shocking his cock Farnsworth

Cast: Adria Rae
Genres: CBT, Electro Play, Tease and Denial
Mistress Adria Rae has fun with the vibrating/electro shocking wand. She toys with the slave between pleasuring and shocking him.
Duration: 13:33
Video: 768x432, AVC (H.264), 1552kbps

File size: 167.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Femdomempire - Shocking his cock

Sweet Magic Perfect Cool Collection Of Dominatrix Annabell. Part 4. Lake Wales

Release Year: 2023
Slave has provided your ass insatiable mistress, Madame seriously began to torture anal openings there are huge slave inserting devices and even your hand.
On the green lawn of Mrs. torturing their slaves, she is riding on top of them, twisting their eggs, and much more!

Total size: 5.0 GB in 10 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sweet Magic Perfect Cool Collection Of Dominatrix Annabell. Part 4.

Femdomempire - Shockingly Cruel Smother Sunol

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Raven Hart
Genres: Ass Worship, Face Sitting
Mistress Raven has outfitted her slave with a remote controlled shock collar locked around his balls and decides to have some fun putting it to the test. She calls him in and it obviously works well by the hilarious way he writhes in pain every time she pushes the remote´s button. She laughs at his amusingly painful reactions but also wants to see how well it forces him to stay focused and obey her commands. Normally her slave gets overly eager whenever he is allowed any form of worship but this time Raven is able to keep her frightened slave totally in line with multiple painful shocks to his balls. It is great fun to zap him for the slightest error as he kisses her ass or she deprives him of air while smothering him. Yes, the remote ball shocker is a great success!
Duration: 12:42
Video: 768x432, AVC (H.264), 1562kbps

File size: 157.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Femdomempire - Shockingly Cruel Smother

Clubdom - Caning of His Life Mc Nabb

Studio: Clubdom
Cast: Goddess Cheyenne
Genres: Caning
Mistress Lydia Supremacy and Mistress Cheyenne are excited that the traitor slave they caught didn´t break during phase one of their interrogation. It has been a long long time since they have had to go to phase two: caning. They don´t waste much time before they start caning their prisoner slave. His pathetic slave ass is still red from phase one of their interrogation, but they brutally start caning his ass leaving dark red welts under his bright red skin. Mistress Lydia and Mistress Cheyenne don´t care if they break their canes over his ass, as they have many of them to go through, and they don´t hold back when they cane their slave. They remind him that his pain can be over as soon as he gives up the information, though they do rather enjoy the caning, so they hope he keeps his mouth shut so they can torture him longer.
Duration: 6:57
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6260kbps

File size: 325.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Clubdom - Caning of His Life

Femdomempire - Cock Hungry Pig Harveys Lake

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Shawna Leneé
Genres: Humiliation, Strapon
Mistress Shawna loves turning her slaves into cock hungry pigs, desperate and begging her to fuck them with her biggest strap-ons. She even keeps his hole stretched between ass fuckings with a pig tail butt plug as a reminder! Once Shawna removes the plug she relentlessly fucks her slave´s ass, first on his knees and then with his legs spread, just like a whore. She trains him to take her cock deeper and deeper, stretching his ass out so he can take even bigger cocks.
Duration: 17:49
Video: 768x432, AVC (H.264), 1173kbps

File size: 170.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Femdomempire - Cock Hungry Pig
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.06712 секунды с 9 запросами