View Single Post
Old 10-30-2023, 05:23 AM   #17123
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Clubdom - Michelle's Pleasure Slave 1: Oral Slave Lansdowne

Release Year: 2016
Studio: Clubdom
Cast: Michelle Lacy
Genres: Pussy Worship
Video language: English
Mistress Michelle Lacy is away from the Club Dom estate, and enjoying herself alone with her slave. She has a bedroom turned into a dungeon which she will use to torment and train her slave in order to mold him into her most obedient pleasure puppet. She has her slave locked in a cage."You are in for a real treat today slave. Today you get to worship my sweet pussy. The last slave didn´t do it for me and I have been pent-up ever since!"She shoves her leather gloved finger across her wet pussy and makes him smell it. She then takes him out of the cage and shows him her pussy. She makes him worship her boots in order to get her pussy wet. She smashes a flogger on him and commands him to do it better. "I said LICK!" she demands.The boot slave continues to lick her boots, suck on the heel, cleans the bottoms and does as she demands. She then stops him and forces him to eat her pussy. She moans but he isn´t doing a very good job. She has to get herself off with her vibrator and decides she is going to make him suffer horribly for screwing up.
Format: mp4
Duration: 6:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6299kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 316.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Clubdom - Michelle's Pleasure Slave 1: Oral Slave

Clubdom - Kylie Rogue & Michelle Lacy StrapOn Fairview Heights

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Kylie Rogue
Genres: Strapon
Michelle Lacy feels Like stretching some boy pussy and makes strap on boy crawl over to her with the fuck horse on top of him then rams her 12" inch hard black cock in his mouth and tells him to slather it up so she can fuck his pathetic boy pussy ass he begs for more she fills his ass cavity with all 12" inches, ramming her cock in deeper and harder than ever before.
Duration: 6:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6382kbps

File size: 317.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Clubdom - Kylie Rogue & Michelle Lacy StrapOn

Mistress Nikita (ObeyNikita) in H265, Part 03 Coopers Plains

Here is your opportunity to crawl inside my private chambers where I indulge my personal fetishes and use slave-bois for my amusement.
Video: 1920x1080

Total size: 11.4 GB in 50 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mistress Nikita (ObeyNikita) in H265, Part 03

Clubdom - Vanessa Cage Caning Wayzata

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Vanessa Cage
Genres: BDSM, Boot Fetish, Caning, Corporal Punishment, Female Domination, Femdom
Vanessa Cage has her slave bent over, hands restrained over the horse…At her complete ! She asks him if he wants to be caned, and not being able to resist his blonde haired Goddess, he easily succumbs to her desires, all of which are encompassed by one evil idea, his suffering!! Vanessa Cage is giggling as you hear the cane slicing through the air, chuckling at his predicament. The slave tries to squiggle and squirm in a feeble and futile attempt at escaping the vicious sting of the Cane.
Duration: 6:40
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6357kbps

File size: 316.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Clubdom - Vanessa Cage Caning

Clubdom - Whipping From Female Supremaci Crestwood

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Kendra James
Genres: Whipping
A new slave has been purchased at Club Dom and Goddesses Lydia Supremacy and Kendra James are just the Women to break the new meat in! Already bruised and beaten from a prior caning, the slave is suspended hands over head with his legs held apart with a spreader bar, unable to move or avoid the torments of his Goddesses. Amused, both Mistresses torment and taunt the slave, before tearing into him with their whips. The lashes stripe his back in a furious frenzy of strokes, paining a beautiful canvas for all to admire. Overcome by pain, the slave dances about in a feeble attempt to avoid the pain brought on by the vicious whips. A ridiculous exhibition is put on by the slave, who appears to even be tweaking his buttocks in an attempt to gain some mercy from the dreaded whips. However, as all slaves eventually learn, there is never any mercy for male filth at Club Dom. Goddess Kendra and Lydia both admire their handiwork as they dig their nails into the tender, battered flesh of their new subordinate, causing him to wince and cry out in even more extreme pain. Just another day at Club Dom.
Duration: 6:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6296kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 317.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Clubdom - Whipping From Female Supremaci

Mistress Nikita (ObeyNikita) in H265, Part 05 Mulhall

There was so much filth I had to fling it all over its face! Such a dirty slut.
Video: 1920x1080

Total size: 12.2 GB in 50 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mistress Nikita (ObeyNikita) in H265, Part 05

Clubdom - Don't Ruin Our Fun Hobro

Release Year: 2013
Cast: Elena Sin
Genres: Ball Busting
Goddess Amadahy and Mistress Elena drag a stable bitch outdoors for some heavy ballbusting. The Mistresses truly enjoy torturing balls and demand that their bitch take whatever they want to dish out.Amadahy and Elena show the bitch no mercy, delivering several full force running kicks from the front and the back, ordering the bitch to stand back up every time he fall just so they can kick him again. Amadahy laughs at the bitch as she warns him again and again, "Don´t ruin our fun!" after he falls. Just when the bitch thinks his ordeal is over, Amadahy delivers one last crushing kick to send him to the ground. Slaves in agonizing pain is exactly the fun these sadistic Mistresses enjoy.
Duration: 6:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6353kbps
Audio: 127kbps

File size: 320.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Clubdom - Don't Ruin Our Fun
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04797 секунды с 9 запросами