Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Rita Rollins - Waisted Slut Longview

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Rita Rollins
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture
Video language: English
Expecting Rita Rollins to be the perfect submissive from the second she was in bondage may have been a bit lofty of a goal, but aiming high is how we give the best training to the slaves in our care. O.T. has simple instructions. Don't whine, moan. Don't cum until you are told. Beg, plead, and grovel as necessary to receive even more intense BDSM. Rita is almost as thin at the waist as the pipes that are locked around her. A chain runs between her legs and it's cold and hard at first, before her heat and juices start to warm them up. She's fucking herself on the floor of the dungeon, trying to get off against the irons, but it's hard when O.T. won't stop whipping her. She is trying to make him happy. She doesn't want to cry, because she knows it will only make him hit her harder. He told her to moan and so she is moaning. But when Rita cums without permission she knows that she is in for it. He can twist anything against her, and he will. She doesn't stand a chance.
Format: mp4
Duration: 43:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7349kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rita Rollins - Waisted Slut

Deconstructing London River Dansville

Cast: London River, Rain DeGrey
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture
It's a long day at work. but there isn't much to do. I hate being bored, and O.T. is busy, so I've decided to ask him if I can borrow his little pet. London River is kept in a cage in his office, but I'm going to take her down to the playground. Not outside, but down in the basement, where all of my toys are set up. My dungeon is well stocked with all of the things it takes to make a slutty little animal like London scream and cream. Bending this flexible fuck toy to my will is going to be a lot of fun. Caning her, vibrating her, or, my favorite part, fucking her with a strap on while she is bent over the metal pipes. London has tears streaming down her face while her juices are dripping off my rubber cock.
Duration: 50:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7344kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Deconstructing London River

Clubdom - Chindo Fucking Reward Lead

Release Year: 2017
Studio: Clubdom
Cast: Nadia White
Genres: Body Worship, Chindo, Electroshock
Goddess Nadia White and Goddess Nyssa Nevers chase their slave into their dungeon to have some fun. The latex wearing Goddesses have electroshock prods they use to direct their pathetic slave where they want until they surround him and use the electroshock prods on his disgusting filth sacks. Goddess Nadia White places her thigh high latex boots on his throat while Goddess Nyssa Nevers shocks his tiny disgusting useless ball sack. After they torture their slave´s balls for a bit, they tease him with their beautiful pink Goddess pussies, but won´t let his unworthy hands near them. Instead, they force him to wear a chindo on his head, demanding him to fuck Goddess Nadia White with the chindo and to make her cum, or they will castrate him.
Duration: 6:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6293kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 325.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Clubdom - Chindo Fucking Reward

Star - Mask Meador

Release Year: 2010
Studio: Infernalrestraints
Cast: Star
Genres: Ass Whipping, BBQ Skewer, Blindfold, Breast Caning, Breast Whipping, Caning, Dragon Tail, Drool, Foot Torture, Full Face Mask, Gas mask, Hitachi, Hood
Star showed up in our dungeon with this assumption that suffering would earn her something. We do not know if she was expecting brownie points or a pat on the back but whatever it was she was definitely mistaken. Suffering is not some kind of currency that you trade in for favors. When Cyd Black wants to make her cry it will not be as some sort of foreplay for a romantic evening. It is a cold and well rehearsed dance to him.
Duration: 48:47
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 925kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 377.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Star - Mask

Clubdom - Michelle's Pleasure Slave 1: Oral Slave Lake Village

Studio: Clubdom
Cast: Michelle Lacy
Genres: Pussy Worship
Mistress Michelle Lacy is away from the Club Dom estate, and enjoying herself alone with her slave. She has a bedroom turned into a dungeon which she will use to torment and train her slave in order to mold him into her most obedient pleasure puppet. She has her slave locked in a cage."You are in for a real treat today slave. Today you get to worship my sweet pussy. The last slave didn´t do it for me and I have been pent-up ever since!"She shoves her leather gloved finger across her wet pussy and makes him smell it. She then takes him out of the cage and shows him her pussy. She makes him worship her boots in order to get her pussy wet. She smashes a flogger on him and commands him to do it better. "I said LICK!" she demands.The boot slave continues to lick her boots, suck on the heel, cleans the bottoms and does as she demands. She then stops him and forces him to eat her pussy. She moans but he isn´t doing a very good job. She has to get herself off with her vibrator and decides she is going to make him suffer horribly for screwing up.
Duration: 6:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6299kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 316.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Clubdom - Michelle's Pleasure Slave 1: Oral Slave

Время генерации страницы 0.03212 секунды с 9 запросами