Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Hottie Tongue Fucks Her Until Redhead Lady Gets Very Wet hod hasharon

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Kendra James and Stevie Shae
Genres: Lesbian, Femdom, MILF, Natural Tits, Blonde, Red Head, Sex Toys, Wife
Video language: English
Stevie Shae is married to Kendra Lust's ex husband, and as a result, they've never exactly been best friends. But when Stevie's sex life dries up, she has no one else to turn to except her husband's ex! she asks Kendra for help rekindling her hubby's interest, and Kendra decides to help in her own special way.
Stevie strips down and Kendra rubs her pussy, then sits on her face so Stevie can tongue-fuck her until she's dripping wet. After that she busts out her handy-dandy strap-on and fucks Stevie's pretty little mouth with it.
Kendra uses that dildo to fuck Stevie hard, and then lies down so Stevie can eat out her cunt and return the favor!
Format: mp4
Duration: 40:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11715kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 3.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hottie Tongue Fucks Her Until Redhead Lady Gets Very Wet

Kaisey Dean Loves Lesbian Domination Threesomes Hartleton

Release Year: 2015
Studio: StrapOnSquad FetishNetwork
Cast: Kaisey Dean and Sybian Esmi Lee and Marina Angel
Genres: Strapon, Threesome, Dildo, Sybian
Hot and horny Kaisey Dean loves is lesbian domination threesomes, the kind only found at Strapon Squad. This time around Kaisey's Mistresses Marina Angel and Esmi Lee want her to endure constant orgasms. Why not start it off with the infamous sybian fucking machine, a favorite for our Bdsm scenarios.
Duration: 35:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7922kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kaisey Dean Loves Lesbian Domination Threesomes

Deconstructing London River Hasnalli

Release Year: 2016
Cast: London River, Rain DeGrey
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture
It's a long day at work. but there isn't much to do. I hate being bored, and O.T. is busy, so I've decided to ask him if I can borrow his little pet. London River is kept in a cage in his office, but I'm going to take her down to the playground. Not outside, but down in the basement, where all of my toys are set up. My dungeon is well stocked with all of the things it takes to make a slutty little animal like London scream and cream. Bending this flexible fuck toy to my will is going to be a lot of fun. Caning her, vibrating her, or, my favorite part, fucking her with a strap on while she is bent over the metal pipes. London has tears streaming down her face while her juices are dripping off my rubber cock.
Duration: 50:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7344kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Deconstructing London River

Femdomempire - MILF's Make The Rules Touchet

Release Year: 2015
Studio: Femdomempire
Cast: Julia Ann
Genres: Anal Play, Brunette, Busty, Humiliation, Milf, Strapon
Miss Julia Ann is fed up with her step-son constantly breaking his curfew getting home at all hours of the morning. She waits up and catches this punk sneaking in to give him a piece of her mind. He has no respect for his step-mom and mouths off calling her a bitch who needs to mind her own business. Unfortunately for him Miss Julia has officially made this her business. Since he can´t obey a few simple house rules then she will just have to show him how much of a bitch she can really be!
Duration: 16:19
Video: 768x432, AVC (H.264), 1172kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 155.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Femdomempire - MILF's Make The Rules

Clubdom - Nadia and Goddess Valora StrapOn Fucking Garnerville

Release Year: 2016
Studio: Clubdom
Cast: Goddess Valora
Genres: Strapon
Goddess Valora and Goddess Nadia White are ready to use their huge black strap on cocks to destroy their slave´s tight man pussy. The Goddesses force their slave´s mouth over their huge cocks so they can fuck his ass easier. When their slave gets used to getting pegged by the strap on cock, Goddess Valora pulls out their friend, Tiny, before shoving it up the slave´s ass.
Duration: 6:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6310kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 325.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Clubdom - Nadia and Goddess Valora StrapOn Fucking

Clubdom - Giving Her Slave a Big Black Present Martha

Release Year: 2017
Studio: Clubdom
Cast: Nadia White
Genres: Dildo Play, Femdom Sex
Goddess Nadia White has a present for her slave. She walks over to him and forces him to suck her big black cock. Goddess Nadia makes him gag on her thick strap on cock before pistoning it in his slutty slave mouth. Goddess Nadia makes him drool all over her huge cock before bending him over and shoving it up his ass. Goddess Nadia spanks his pale slave ass while thrusting the length of her black strap on dick in his slutty man pussy. Her pussy gets so wet when she´s pegging a slave. Goddess Nadia slaps her slave´s balls while pile driving her thick cock in his wide ass.
Duration: 6:47
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6305kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 319.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Clubdom - Giving Her Slave a Big Black Present

Femdomempire - Secretary's Revenge Guyana

Release Year: 2011
Studio: Femdomempire
Cast: Ashley Edmonds
Genres: Blonde, Humiliation, Office Setting, Strapon
Ashley is a secretary to a chauvinist pig, after years of tolerating his degrading comments and behavior!!Ashley enters his office with revenge on her mind, she is going to give him a dose of his own medicine. Unless he complies with her every wish, she will file sexual harassment charges. Ashley has decided he needs to take it up the ass. I hard ass fucking for all the years of abuse.Ashley rips down his pants, and forces him bent over his own desk. "There will be in this office."Ashley begins ravaging his ass while he squirms taking her thick black strap-on cock. She tosses him on his back to get fucked like her bitch. Blackmail is a bitch, and so is Ashley.
Duration: 17:33
Video: 768x432, AVC (H.264), 1164kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 166.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Femdomempire - Secretary's Revenge

Время генерации страницы 0.04746 секунды с 9 запросами