View Single Post
Old 10-30-2023, 10:19 AM   #347
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Maligned Milf Jetersville

Cast: Maligned Milf
Genres: DP, Anal, Rimming, Deep Throat, Face Fucking, Throat Fucking, Gonzo, Hardcore, Pissing On Mouth, Creampie
I have to admit she looks good. She knows how to obey and do what she's told like take 2 dicks deep into her pie hole. She let loose plenty of batter and drank yellow d for the first time, and a first time DP. She got fucked hard and slapped hard across her face as her ass was fucked hard. She took a cream pie and bred right. Then she took 3 huge facials and the whore bowl was emptied on her. She was covered to perfection.
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:03:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7743kbps
Audio: 314kbps

File size: 3.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Maligned Milf

Bitch Slapped Perfect Beautifull Nice Magic New Collection. Part 3. West Oneonta

Release Year: 2023
Video language: English
This slave has been in for many trials to see if its curiosity is really just that or if it could indeed make a good slave. It has now been told its being considered as a permanent fixture. It is taken to our meeting room which is gentleman only other than slaves.

Total size: 4.4 GB in 24 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bitch Slapped Perfect Beautifull Nice Magic New Collection. Part 3.

Crown you asshole Osage City

Release Year: 2023
Cast: Milan
Genres: Anal, DP, Blowjob, Deep Throat, Puke, Slapping, Doggy, Cumshot, Rough Sex, Humilation, Verbal Abuse, Pissing
This girl is absolutely gorgeous. In addition to that, she throats your cock, lets yourfuck her ass, swallows yellow discipline, and is submissive and obedient AF. She’s only a 100 lbs, too. She’s got nice perky tities and a tight stomach. She inhaled dick like a pro, and her tiny little body was used like a puppet. She let it all transpire, and she cleaned up her mess with her mouth and also did A2M. Her tiny holes got DP’d, and she loved it. They split her like a log for winter fire wood. 3 nuts were applied to her gorgeous face, and we caused her to climb into the trash can. We pulled up the bag, and sealed it up with only her head sticking out while she wore the whore bowl. She looked so sad and humiliated as she gazed into the camera with such sad, doe like eyes.
Duration: 1:08:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4915kbps
Audio: 204kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Crown you asshole

Licking Girls Feet Sinking Spring

Cast: Nicole, Emma, Olivia, Monica
Genres: Domination, Erotic, Femdom, Fetish, Foot Fetish, Girl/Girl, Lesbian, Made For Women, Mature, Russian Girls, Softcore, Humiliation, Worship, Ass Fetish, Spitting, Face Slapping, Shoe Fetis
Nicole is going on a date and her slaves are helping her. Nicole sits on thick Emma's face like she's sitting on a chair and applies makeup. Olivia brushes her hair and old Monica licks her shoes. Everyone seems busy, but Nicole doesn't like the way her slaves are serving her. She is in a bad mood and the slightest mistake irritates her. Emma accidentally moves a little and Olivia doesn't brush her hair well. "You stupid whore! Don't you know how to comb my hair? I showed you how it's done!" - Nicole shouted and began to spank pitiful Olivia hard. The slave asked for forgiveness, but Nicole was already angry. Olivia's face turned red from Nicole's slaps. "My feet are sweaty! Get on the floor, sluts!" Nicole ordered. The slaves immediately lay down on the floor and stuck out their tongues. Nicole began to wipe their tongues with her bare soles and morally humiliate them. After which, in the same way, Nicole wiped her shoes on their tongues. The slaves knelt down and began to bow to their mistress, telling her numerous compliments and kissing her shoes. "I know that I am beautiful, and you are stupid losers! Stupid and ugly!" - Nicole said and ordered each slave to look in the mirror. "You were born to serve me!" - Nicole said with disgust and spat in the faces of the unfortunate slaves. It is very dangerous to anger Nicole and put her in a bad mood...
Duration: 18:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7795kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Licking Girls Feet

Valentina Nappi ( The Big Facial) West Boxford

2 Drops presents The Big Facial starring legendary Valentina Nappi. As one of the most requested ever, Valentina delivers an epic slutty performance by gagging on cock, getting spit on, slapped, using her pretty face to rim, drooling on feet and gets blasted with a huge facial. She loves rough sex and enjoys every second of her 2 Drops experience!
Duration: 24:17
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 13672kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Valentina Nappi ( The Big Facial)

Время генерации страницы 0.34479 секунды с 9 запросами