View Single Post
Old 11-02-2023, 12:23 AM   #1481
Nuadred8

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Nuadred8 Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Jessie Jensen - Drink With The Best

Jessie Jensen - Drink With The Best

Category: Joi, Dirty Talk, Jerk Off Instruction, Femdom Pov, Jessie Jensen, Joi, Jerkoff Encouragement, Pov, Femdom Pov, Jerkoff Instructions, Masturbation Instruction, Goddess Worship, Dirty Talk, Tease And Denial, Financial Domination, Cum Countdown, Mesmerize, Mind Fuck, Joi Fantasy

Description: Today you are going to spiral out of control and I am going to take everything from you. Now get your preferred drink of choice out for me. Oh nice choice! Pour yourself a nice large shot for me. Good. Now let it sink in as you feel the burn as it goes down. Your belly starts to warm up. I am going to take whatever I want tonight and it will be oh so easy with you completely intoxicated! Now take another shot! I dont care if you just took one a few minutes ago, do it! Good bitch. Feel the burn and know that I am forcing your hand because its fun for me. Now go send a nice big tribute for me my bitch. After you hit that send button take two more shots and sit there and let it sink in. Good now go buy me stuff on my wish list and send another tribute. I want to take every little thing you have loser!

Screenshots:

Video Info:

File: Jessie Jensen - Drink With The Best
Duration: 00:10:06
Size: 0,05 GB
Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 1280x720

DOWNLOAD Jessie Jensen - Drink With The Best
Nuadred8 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04946 секунды с 9 запросами