View Single Post
Old 11-03-2023, 11:29 PM   #1265
GlobusBobus

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

GlobusBobus Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Mistress Nikita - Humble Bitch

Mistress Nikita - Humble Bitch

Corporal Punishment, Femdom Spanking, Foot Domination, Mistress Nikita, Spanking, Cruel, Corporal Punishment, Femdom Spanking, Feminine Discipline, Women Spanking Men, Bare Bottom Spanking, Slave Torture, Punishment, Cane, Caning
File Name : Mistress Nikita - Humble Bitch
File Size : 0,52 GB
Format : MPEG-4
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:11:59

Description: I really dont need the Humbler to reinforce my sluts status as my humble servant and plaything, but I do love to use it anyway! If only because it amuses me to know that the bitch couldnt stand up straight even if it wanted to. Of course, I know all too well it doesnt want to as that would put its mouth much too far away from my so-smooth black leather Louboutin Daffodil 6.3 heel platform pumps it literally lives to lick and kiss. I dont allow it the privilege to worship my elegant footwear without making it suffer a little for my amusement. That means I flog, crop and cane my ass and my balls until Ive had enough and want to see it grovel to taste the dirt off my red soles. Then it gets stuffed with its metal pussy plug and left to savor the taste of that sole dirt while I attend to other more important matters. Its not going anywhere so I always know right where my toy is when I want to play with it some more.

Download File
GlobusBobus is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03234 секунды с 9 запросами