View Single Post
Old 11-04-2023, 06:35 AM   #1049
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Fetcon Surprise Humphreys

Whitney walks into my hotel room after she had agreed to meet for a tryst earlier in the evening. She wanted to make good on her promise to drive me wild with passion.
I'm still trying to scream through my gag as Whitney walks past the bathroom. I imagine she thinks I'm just making playful noises, so she'll come release me from whatever self-tie I have gotten myself into. I see her come just past the bathroom wall. She looks superhot with her blonde hair thrown up into a retro bun, black leather bra and miniskirt sleek against her skin, and black leather heels gliding effortlessly across the floor.
Whitney sees me now and the look of terror on my face. She realizes that I am trying to warn her of certain danger, but can't fully process the eminent peril, before a large hand wraps around her head and pulls her into submission.
Format: mp4
Duration: 15:44
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2108kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 261.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fetcon Surprise

made Bi Huntland

Release Year: 2008
Studio: Mistress Alexandra
Cast: Mistress Alexandra, рабы, собачки и проч..
Genres: BDSM, FemDom, Fetish, Crossdressing, Strapon, Bisexuel
Mistress Alexandra's " Bi" movie features five vigte scenes of Female Domination and male submission. The scenes included are " Bi," "Disciplinary," "A Well-Used Slut," "Helpless Slave" and "The Puppy's Reward." Watch as the buxom blonde Mistress Alexandra takes advantage of her slave boys, them into women's clothes, them to suck each other's cocks, and binding them up to play.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:19:04
Video: 720x540, Windows Media Video 9, 1904kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 952.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: made Bi

Love Note Part I Black Canyon City

I Put on my collar and some matching pink gloves. I guess he saw what I put on when I was getting ready because he had purchased a new collar and tage that matched. I then assumed my subbie position. I think this is the problem with him getting on fetlife groups, it gives him ideas. Honestly I didnt like being made to sit in this position or in the corner at first because I was very sub-conscious about the way I looked but Ive actually grown to appreciatte everything that comes with submission. Johnny walked in and immediately ballgagged me. I had a fealing that I was going to be in for an ordeal if he started out with a ballgag. He then took my new metal cuffs. I Found these at fetcon and love the look of them. We bought them from Stores.. He then attached my collar and wrists to a leash. I did as I was told. Surrendering total control and understanding that I was pleasing him, which only made me happier. I ordered me to lie down after a while and started doing some more video.
Duration: 6:16
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3906kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 183.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Love Note Part I

Marina Angel Sexual Disgrace Limiotless Pussybilities Fleming

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Marina Angel & Esmi Lee
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, BJ, All Sex, Threesome
Video language: English
Teen sex slave Marina Angel is a world-class submissive, and if this scene is any indication of what level of depravity Marina will someday achieve, her future as a famous BDSM babe is secure! With her little hardbody shackled and her wrists and ankles bound together, her nipples are pumped up while Mistress Esmi and Master Bruno take turns flogging her sweet pink pussy with different whips, but this is just the appetizer! Next, her cunt is lubed and fingerfucked hard by Esmi and Bruno while he also whips her tits at the same time. A clothespin zipper is applied to her beef curtains and then she is fucked to submission by Bruno while Esmi humps her face. Bruno shocks Marina's pussy with a cattle prod while Esmi counts down Marina's orgasm. Marina deepthroats him and then he gives her pussy another pounding in missionary, reverse cowgirl and spoon positions. Bruno blows a huge load on to Marina's face and Esmi scoops it up and stuffs it into Marina's mouth until she swallows every drop. One hell of a show!
Duration: 23:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7777kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Marina Angel Sexual Disgrace Limiotless Pussybilities

Isn't It Romantic? - London River Okemah

Release Year: 2019
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
For London River romantic gestures are best served painfully. However, the most romantic gestures are those that involve pain for the giver as well as for her. When OT punches her gorgeous body hanging in the net it nearly cuts his hands. It's important enough for him to do it that he continues despite his own suffering.
Sharing some milk and cookies sure is sweet. London and OT do things a little differently though. The milk is served from her rectal cavity and the cookies are dunked through a speculum. OT and London both partake in some butt cookies.
London doesn't allow temperature play usually. Due to a medical condition she's never done it, but we've devised a way that is safer for her. Heat a copper rod to 120-140 degrees Fahrenheit and touch it to her sensitive skin. This scene is definitely hot!
Duration: 51:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7318kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Isn't It Romantic? - London River

Cantilever Love - Endza Adair Erieville

Release Year: 2016
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
A pathetic drooling mess. No matter how hot Endza Adair is, she'll always end up reduced to a pathetic, drooling, sobbing mess by the time O.T. is done with her. She doesn't want to be so turned on by the extreme corporal punishment and intense bondage that he puts her through, but she can't help herself.
She is screaming through the black ball gag in her mouth, but she isn't even trying to form words anymore. She would be running away if her bondage didn't keep her in place so well. The metal shackles and chains let her shake and struggle, but they won't let her get away. The leather straps that hold her to the wooden and metal frame are more than enough to hold her steady while O.T. works her over with the whip.
Orgasms are overwhelming after so much build up. She can't hold them in as the magic wand vibrates her clit furiously. She'd be crying if she wasn't so busy cumming, and while she would probably like to beg for mercy, all that she can manage to get out is a mixture of moans, screams, and cries of "Oh, God!"
Duration: 47:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7364kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cantilever Love - Endza Adair

The Best Asian Bondage With Slapping & Whipping Avondale

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Erika Iikura, Yu Kawakami, Maria Ono, Aya Kisaki, Rina Fukada, Rena Sasaki, Yui Misaki, Ayaka Shintani, Yui Aikawa, Asano Harumi
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Fetish, Spanking, Slapping, Whipping, Flogging, Asian, Beauty
Naughty Asian girls are ready to surrender to their lovers' every kinky desire. They can't wait to satisfy their thirst for dominance and submission. With restraints and complete submission, these girls are bound for unparalleled orgasms.
Duration: 1:18:48
Video: 800x450, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 2804kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Best Asian Bondage With Slapping & Whipping
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04384 секунды с 9 запросами