View Single Post
Old 11-04-2023, 06:53 AM   #749
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Can U Give Me Drink- Antonia Sainz & Ariadna Racine

Cast: Antonia Sainz & Ariadna
Genres: Russian girl, Brown hair, Brunette, Close-up, Czech, Degustation, Dildo, Lesbian, Pissing, Piss in glass, Piss in mouth, Pussy wash, Shaved, Wet toy
Stunning babe Antonia Sainz is in the kitchen cooking when she starts feeling a little naughty. Her gorgeous girlfriend Ariadna is sat at the kitchen table and in the background, Antonia fills a wine glass with her golden piss. She hands it over to Ariadna who thinks it is a glass of wine, and as she tastes it she realises what it is. That doesn't stop her enjoying her piss drinking and she stands up, towering over Antonia. She helps her strip out of her pinafore and then lifts her skirt to shower Antonia in golden piss as she sits on the kitchen floor. Antonia sits up on the counter, soaked in pee and then returns her golden showers to Ariadna, soaking her top through. Ariadna starts to lick Antonia's pee drenched pussy and once both girls are naked, Antonia helps Ariadna fill a glass of her warm piss before Antonia downs it. Using some kitchen tongs, Antonia gets her pussy gaped apart and aims another stream of her piss into a gravy boat. Ariadna gets her turn too and with these stunning girls feeling really horny, they grab the closest thing to hand to fuck their pussies with. Using a carrot that Antonia had already peeled for dinner, Antonia gets her pussy filled. Ariadna enjoys something a bit bigger and fills her pussy with a cucumber. Finally in this horny hd pissing scene, these pissing lesbians catch one final stream of golden pee in a glass bowl and pour the contents over their stunning bodies!
Format: mp4
Duration: 30:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7917kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Can U Give Me Drink- Antonia Sainz & Ariadna

Summer - Squirt for our pantyhose pervy! Moelv

Release Year: 2010
Studio: Hotlegsandfeet
Cast: Summer
Genres: Bed, Bedroom, Blonde hair, Pussy licking, Doggy style, Brown eyes, Foot fetish, Czech, Anal Insertion, Leg fetish, Orgasm, Other toys, Pantyhose
Video language: English
Today witness an entirely different kind of scene. Summer and Victoria Tiffany are going to tease your pervie nuts as they give you a pantyhose show! All right now, you're naked and kneeling and pulling your cock as you observe.These girls are so pretty! Look at all the pantyhose they have to play with! Green and gray and purple and pink and pea-colored...they smile, encouraging you to masturbate while they get themselves hot. Summer looks at you while she sucks Victoria's purple-sheathed toes...Victoria shows how she's double-jointed and can lick her own sole (let's make her Model of the Day for that)...Summer lets Victoria dress her in pink pantyhose, and then the girls pose and grin while your cock gets stiffer and...you're so close to shooting...The babes know how sexy pantyhose can be...and they play with panties too! They hardly even notice you now, they're so into each other, so just keep staring and stroking...now they're cutting holes in their hosiery with a scissors so they have easy access to their sweet toes and slits...oh Summer has such pretty purple toenail polish...she looks so much like the "girl-next-door" but she's stuffing Victoria's ass with pantyhose! How nasty! Oh gosh these girls are driving you crazy...they'll do anything to each other...and now you're cumming right in front of them all over your busy hand!!
Duration: 29:02
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 4199kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 934.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Summer - Squirt for our pantyhose pervy!

Jane Sweet (41) - Czech MILF and her shaved pussy Tridell

Release Year: 2023
Genres: Masturbation, Solo, Toys, Mature, MILF
Horny Czech MILF Jane Sweet loves to play with her wet shaved cougar pussy.
Duration: 31:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6175kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jane Sweet (41) - Czech MILF and her shaved pussy

Suzi Grande - Got Big Boobs and No Destination (2023) Eureka Springs

Release Year: 2023
Cast: Suzi Grande
Genres: Blondes
Today I pulled over next to this hot blonde Czech named Suzy Grande and offered her a ride in the Fake Taxi. Suzy was wearing a sexy red dress, and I offered her a few euros to see more of her incredible body. The stocking-clad babe got out her huge fake boobs, and then she flashed me her pussy! She started stroking her pierced clit, which got me horny, so I gave her more cash in exchange for sexual favours. After finding a quiet place to park, I joined the pretty nymph in the backseat where she helped herself to my rock-hard dick. She gave me a fantastic blowjob, then she wanked me off between her juicy tits before climbing on top and riding me cowgirl. Next, she spread her legs and invited me to bang her missionary-style, and then we spooned in the back of the cab. Suzy bounced her pussy on my cock some more, and afterwards she stuck out her gorgeous ass and took a pounding from behind in doggy position. To finish, the inked-up slut got on her knees and played with my cock until she was covered in a messy facial, and then she cleaned up my cum!
Duration: 31:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5902kbps
Audio: 157kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Suzi Grande - Got Big Boobs and No Destination (2023)

Sara Class - They quest for toes in pantyhose! Hertel

Release Year: 2011
Cast: Sara Class
Genres: Blonde hair, Brunette hair, Pussy licking, Doggy style, Brown eyes, Green eyes, Enhanced tits, Foot fetish, Fingering, Czech, High Heels, Leg fetish
Sara Class shows off her stems in green pantyhose and stylized black t-strap heels, and Milli poses in light purple hosiery in her ivory ankle strap sandals. As soon as they discover holes in their tights, they tug at them to reach the delights below. Sara tears Milli's nylon crotch apart so she can finger the shaved treasure within. She undoes Milli's ankle straps with her teeth before settling in for serious licking of Milli's spread crotch.Milli returns the favor, removing Sara's shoes, tearing her pantyhose, and lapping her snatch. Meanwhile Sara keeps thrusting her green-pantyhosed feet in our direction, so we can imagine servicing her soles while she gets pleasured by her blonde pal. Milli's pantyhose gets runny through all this frenzied activity as the gals settle in for "foot 69," sucking each others toes as they lay on the couch.We get great closeups of Sara lustily licking at Milli's red polished toes, which are sticking out of the torn tights. I think Sara's earned the honor of Model of the Day! Milli gets Sara's feet out of the pantyhose and entwines her fingers with the toes, as the ladies settle in for heel kissing and rubbing soles on their titties. They suck and lick their peds as the cameras of Denys DeFrancesco and his crews capture all the action, showing the saliva gleaming on Milli's sole, or Sara's face stuffed with toe. In the end, the girls generously present their feet to us so we can do a little worshiping of our own!
Duration: 29:15
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 4164kbps

File size: 934.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sara Class - They quest for toes in pantyhose!

Samantha Jolie - Tearing out of their pantyhose! Timmins

Release Year: 2011
Cast: Samantha Jolie
Genres: Big tits, Blonde hair, Cowgirl, Doggy style, Blue eyes, Green eyes, Foot fetish, Foot in pussy, Czech, High Heels, Pussy fucking
Ewe Sweet meets up with Samantha Jolie. Ewe's in the black and red pantyhose, and Sam's in the pink patterned tights. You can just feel the softness of Ewe's fanny as Samantha squeezes it underneath the pantyhose. Ewe starts licking Sam through a hole in her pantyhose, then tears off the toes of Sam's tights so that she can lick at her bare toes. Ewe rips the crotch of her own hose, and Sam sticks in her foot to stir Miss Sweet's honeypot.Ewe kneels on a chair and Sam tears open the back of her friend's pantyhose so she can stick her red-polished toes into Ewe's crack. Ewe gets her toes naked too and penetrates Sam's pussy with her pink polished tootsies. The girls pose on tiptoes in their ripped pantyhose before revealing the final thrill of their show: a red strap-on dildo that now sticks out of Sam's crotch. Ewe pleasures it with her peds just as if it's a real dick, then bends over and takes the strap-on as Sam powers into her box from behind. Ewe really gets into the dildo action, finally climbing on top of Sam and riding the toy cowgirl style into the sunset!
Duration: 29:09
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 4173kbps

File size: 933.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Samantha Jolie - Tearing out of their pantyhose!

Tru Kait & Barbie Esm Lake Monroe

Cast: Tru Kait & Barbie Esm
Genres: Gonzo, Hardcore, All Sex, Threesome
Tru Kait Barbie Esm Threesome Wow Czech Slut Barbie Esm Agreed o shoot with Tommy and Kait on their way to Prague - Perfect Sexy slim body super sexy big boobs and the asses omg - TommyStacked the and put them next to each other first licked them then fuck them - nice double BJ - cowgirl and reverse - tommy stacked them in again and fuck their holes from pussy to pussy and mouth - really fin and many positions and huge cumshot on kait stomach while barbie lick it off total sluts - don't miss out
Duration: 33:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11716kbps
Audio: 256kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tru Kait & Barbie Esm
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04977 секунды с 9 запросами