View Single Post
Old 11-05-2023, 08:40 AM   #4092
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

HardTied Cherry Torn Willing Art Part Two Rangia

Release Year: 2011
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Cherry Torn
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Toys
Psychologically, having to beg to be attacked is difficult. Cherry Torn can take the pain of the cane on her flesh but having to tell PD to hit her again, and harder this time, is enough to bring her to tears. She does not want him to be displeased.
Format: mp4
Duration: 38:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 436.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: HardTied Cherry Torn Willing Art Part Two

Bobbi Dylan Boron

Release Year: 2018
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Tattoo, Vibrator
Video language: English
When he threatens to cut her nipples off with the giant scissors she just grimaces. Her clothes in tatters around her body. The cute little panties are the last vestige of her modesty. Those two are cut away to reveal a full bush. What do you do with a bush like that? Trim it and make them eat it of course!
When the vibrator is applied to her exposed pussy she writhes uncontrollably. She wanted it so bad yet it's almost too much. OT doesn't care. He mashes her clit and she cums over and over again.
Duration: 32:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7328kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bobbi Dylan

Ivy Addams is the kind of sexy starlet Skytop

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Ivy Addams
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation, Skinny, Beauty
Some girls whimper and beg from the second he puts them in bondage, and they can be fun, but sometimes he enjoys putting a particularly willful one in her place. Ivy is more likely to laugh than cry when she feels the sting of the whip, but that's fine because it will just make her eventual tears that much sweeter.
Her entire world exists withing a few feet of a set of parallel, metal pipes. Some part of her, usually her head, is forever locked between them, and so if she plans on getting anywhere she is going to need to stretch and contort to do it. Even at her most free she is hardly able to wiggle her ass without wrenching her neck. It makes for a perilous predicament as she tries desperately to avoid the single tail O.T. is wielding.
Like we said, though, Ivy has some spunk. When he is messing with her in the worst of ways, applying clamps to some of the more unconventional parts of her body, she doesn't miss a beat. Instead of breaking down in tears she has a few choice words for her perpetual tormentor. We hope that acting out makes her feel better, because the punishment for back talk is another day in the dungeon, so she is going to be here for a while.
Duration: 56:08
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7324kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 3.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ivy Addams is the kind of sexy starlet

Pain It Forward: Leaded Wray

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation
I dance because I can be my own boss. I work when I want, I hustle hard, I tip well, and I go home. I stay out of drama, but sometimes drama has a way of catching up to you no matter what you do.
Stephie has always hated me. She tells people I'm cheap, but really she just doesn't like me. I have her to thank for my current predicament.
This crazy villain decided to take me from the club and torment me. He used a car battery, poked holes in my flesh, dunked me in my own filth, choked me with my own smokes, and now I'm up here on this cross.
Duration: 1:06:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7327kbps
Audio: 111kbps

File size: 3.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pain It Forward: Leaded

Back for More Part 2 Cerro Punta

Cast: Nikki Darling
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation
Nikki Darling stunned our staff at first when she came back for a second live feed on Real Time Bondage. Being completely used for hours on end by a crew of merciless handlers who are being advised by some of the sickest minds on the internet, our loyal viewers, is no easy task. And now, in her second installment, you can really see just how much it takes out of a girl. When we return to her she is sitting on the floor looking exhausted. Our staff doesn't know how much more the poor girl can take, but it is our job to find out.
O.T. puts Nikki on top of the cage of Milcah Halili, who only gets to watch and doesn't get to play. He ties Nikki's hands behind her back into a strappado, which he then ties to a rope around her neck, so that every time her arms get tired and she lowers them, she has to choke herself. Our girl is a little overzealous though, and leans into it, lowering her arms intentionally as O.T. vibrates her pussy and punches her stomach. In no time at all she is in tears and cumming hard and loud against the hitachi.
Then our handlers move Nikki so that she is sat in mid air, held up by her two legs which are spread and cuffed to wooden posts on either side of her. A collar around her neck is attached to a chain leash which pulls it up just a little too high so she is being perpetually lightly choked. Her arms are bent behind her over a wooden pole and tied in place. Now the handlers have free reign to interrogate her, vibrating or caning her harder when she talks back or gives an answer they don't like.
Duration: 55:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7327kbps

File size: 3.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Back for More Part 2

Pushing Boundaries Part 3 Iwaki

Cast: London River
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation
When we return to London River in her live feed, it is pretty clear that she has been pushed a little beyond her limits. She can't get her hands to work in order to tie her own ankles. She keeps slipping and her hands are shaking. It's her own fault for coming up with so many ridiculous, brutal torments for herself. And what's worse is she hasn't even gotten to the hardest of them yet. In her final installment, we are going to find out if London can hold herself together when pushed farther beyond her limits than she has ever been pushed.
Duration: 1:13:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7307kbps

File size: 3.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pushing Boundaries Part 3

Begging Board Bitch Rivas

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation
T decides the only way to make any sense of things is with some nice long languishing bondage. He puts Arielle into a collar attached to a board. He pulls her arms back so high she’s straining within minutes.
Each contortion makes Arielle strain in a different way. She’s a good little prisoner. She knows how to beg. OT loves it so he teases her. She pleads with him.
Duration: 57:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7329kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 3.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Begging Board Bitch
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.14870 секунды с 9 запросами