View Single Post
Old 11-05-2023, 08:40 AM   #4094
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Ashley Lane Locked Osteen

Release Year: 2018
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Tattoo, Vibrator
Video language: English
I am used to getting whatever I want. I know I'm beautiful. My eyes, my ass, and my hair are just a few of my best features. OT took advantage of how long my hair is. He's locked it inside a pipe and attached it to a fitting that is screwed to the ground. I can move around the base, but I really can't go anywhere. He wants to see my body. He orders me to remove my clothes. With the threat of a whipping I hesitantly comply.
Format: mp4
Duration: 37:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7344kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ashley Lane Locked

Pushing Boundaries Part 2 Kenton

Release Year: 2016
Cast: London River
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation
In the first part of London River's live video we did our best to make her understand her place as the submissive in our activities. It seemed like it worked at the time but now she's back to her old bossy self like nothing ever happened. Now we are going to have O.T. really put her in her place. By the end of today's portion, London River is going to feel completely helpless and like she's lost all control of her surroundings. But that's only because she has.
We have London set up her own scene by laying down padding on the section of the floor we'll be using. O.T. comes in and hobbles her hands with tape and ties them to her shoulders so it looks like she has chicken wings. He then proceeds to tape up his own hands so they don't get too damaged from the beating he is about to deliver. He lands punch after punch on London's torso and ass while she is helpless to do anything but squirm around the mat she set up. It's an incredible thing to watch someone who was once so scary look so powerless and small. A single tear leaks from her eye when O.T. knocks her across the face.
If that wasn't enough to break her, our next activity undoubtedly will be. London drills a narrow bench into the ground and lies on top of it, where she is then mummified in black gauze from her neck to her knees. O.T. then lays a black cloth over her face and starts to water board her mercilessly. This practice is used to crack some of the world's hardest individuals so it is no surprise when it does the trick on our London. Within minutes she is openly weeping. She sobs for mercy and for help but what she gets instead is the rest of her legs bound up and a cane striking harshly up and down her encased body. If we thought the water boarding made her cry, we had no idea the kind of effect this would have.
Duration: 52:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7336kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pushing Boundaries Part 2

Helena Price Hitchin' Hillbilly Lur

Release Year: 2018
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Tattoo, Vibrator
Don't get at a party and wander off into someone's wooded property. That's what I did. When I started to wake up the next morning I could feel myself being carried. I thought maybe I was in a car going home from the party. When I felt my neck being locked to the top of a post I started to wake up more.
Duration: 47:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7343kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Helena Price Hitchin' Hillbilly

Earning Stripes Part 2 Tullahoma

Cast: Dresden
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation
Dresden is a filthy little slut and she knows it. Or if she didn't before it is going to be made painfully clear to her by the end of her time with us. As everyone knows the best way to make someone really look at themselves and who they are as a person is to break them all the way down to their core, so that is exactly what our handlers are going to do. First through complete abject humiliation, and then through pure, simple, terrible pain.
Dresden starts out this session in the racks with her legs and arms spread, her entire naked body completely exposed to us. The next step is to make her look as ridiculous as possible. Two of our handlers take turns covering Dresden's face in spit. Her makeup runs down her face with the streams of saliva. It is absolutely disgusting and she looks pitiful. But that isn't enough. We remove her fake eyelashes and put them on her upper lip like a false mustache. It's clear from looking at her that she knows just how silly she looks and she doesn't like it very much.
Then it's time for the pain portion of Dresden's day with us. We suspend her from the ceiling by her wrists, just high enough that she is to stand on her tip toes and her whole body looks stretched out. Our two handlers then each take out a whip and start tearing into the soft flesh of her tits and her back. Each time one of the lashes lands on one of her nipples, Dresden recoils and shrieks. But it's not over until O.T. canes that fine ass of hers. She squirms away but there is only so far you can go when you are chained in place. Soon enough her body is covered up and down with marks from the abuse she's been receiving. And we haven't even gotten to her feet yet.
Duration: 43:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7321kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Earning Stripes Part 2

Charlotte Cross - Crossed Out Lyons Falls

Cast: Charlotte Cross
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination, Torture, Humiliation
21 years old and sexy as hell, Charlotte Cross is ready to be the next fine piece of ass on the menu . She told Jack Hammer she was looking for to rope and some suspension, but her interests run as far afield as electrified dildos, so we know that she's going to be down for whatever we throw her way.
Duration: 44:57
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7310kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Charlotte Cross - Crossed Out

Rain DeGrey Cane Rain Bayfield

Release Year: 2013
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Rain DeGrey
Genres: BDSM, Caning, Spanking, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Toys
When she has had enough I will move her into a new position and start working on fresher flesh.There will be screams. There will be tears. There will be more than a few orgasms. I'm going to completely wear her out.
Duration: 37:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2687kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 806.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rain DeGrey Cane Rain

Zoey Laine Trophy Catch Wakeman

Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Zoey Laine
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture
Her sexy legs and tight ass didn't go unnoticed in those yoga pants, either. Seconds after she downs what she thinks is ibuprofen she is on the floor. By the time she has come to O.T. has already inspected every inch of her beautiful body.
Duration: 47:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7321kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Zoey Laine Trophy Catch
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.06469 секунды с 9 запросами