View Single Post
Old 11-05-2023, 08:41 AM   #1051
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

RTB Medical Melee Part 2 - Lydia Black Runnells

Release Year: 2019
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Latex, Rubber
Video language: English
Lydia is pulled off the box to continue her examination. When she's put back on the box it's with her ass way up in the air and her neck is pulled way down. With her ankles pulled out she is completely exposed.
A thorough examination of her anus reveals that Lydia has a great butt. A three prong speculum opens her up and really lets us see inside. After a quick break Ava licks and kisses Lydia's feet to our satisfaction.
Then Ava licks and kisses Lydia's ass. Once she's nice and turned on it's time for a nice long caning. Lydia bends over Ava and OT gives her several hard strokes with several different tools.
Format: mp4
Duration: 53:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7318kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: RTB Medical Melee Part 2 - Lydia Black

Tabernacle Torment - Arielle Aquinas Suva

Release Year: 2019
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
No matter what you do please do not ever tell your priest about your sexual proclivities. I made that mistake and I sorely regret it. He promised help, but the only thing he did was help himself to my body.
He made me touch myself while he watched. His expression was pained, but I could tell he was enjoying my display. That excited me at the time. The thrill of being exposed for a holy man was like nothing I had felt.
Then things got weird. He put me in burlap. Made me tend the garden with a plug in my ass. He said it was to keep the devil out. I’m starting to believe that he is the devil. His brutal ways left me on the cross.

Duration: 32:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7351kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tabernacle Torment - Arielle Aquinas

7 Times Coming - Spacegirl, Donna Plain

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
The material included different aspects of BDSM, e.g. rope and metal bondage, heavy caning, flogging and whipping, as well as needle play, intimate examination, gagging, humiliation, electric stimulation/torture, interrogation. Crucifixion and water torture were also explored, and would later inspire pay sites dedicated solely to those forms of BDSM. Videos often showed penetration with dildos and the use of vibrators, while sexual intercourse and oral sex were briefly shown on a small number of occasions.
Duration: 1:20:48
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 916kbps
Audio: 158kbps

File size: 638.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: 7 Times Coming - Spacegirl, Donna

Femdomempire - Slip away into submission.. Ofterdingen

Release Year: 2013
Studio: Femdomempire
Cast: Kendra James
Genres: Femdom POV, Masturbation Instruction, Red Head
You secretly yearn to be controlled by a dominant woman, Mistress Kendra has devised a program to penetrate your subconscious mind to take control. You will let go of your inhibitions and obey her orders. It will make you feel so good, so relaxing to follow her orders. Mesmerized by her beauty you will find it so easy to slip deep into submission, following her suggestion. Completely owned as her mindless drone, entertaining your Goddess by mindlessly stroking under her control.
Duration: 16:01
Video: 768x432, AVC (H.264), 1166kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 152.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Femdomempire - Slip away into submission..
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04528 секунды с 9 запросами