Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Marica Hase Nikiski

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Marica Hase
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation
Video language: English
When Marica Hase starts our shoot she is cute and composed, all done up in an outfit and makeup that make her look like the girl next door, with her wrists tied up to our ceiling. Matt Williams isn't about to let that last long, though. He is intent on transforming Marica into a drooling fuckpuppet by the end of her time here. The best way he can think to do that is to keep her going non-stop until she breaks.
Matt attaches clamps to Marica's nipples and hangs weights from them before clipping clothespins all up and down her torso. All of them are attached to the same string, so with one little tug they all tear loose. It's easy to see how much it hurts Marica from both the sexy little yelp she lets out and the fresh red marks all over her tits and stomach. Matt sits her down on a table and vibrates her pussy until he has heard enough of the whimpering, little noises she makes. Then he takes the table out from under her and leaves her hanging, suspended by the rope binding her arms and legs, like a human wrecking ball.
Matt's session with Marica Hase is not like other sessions we have in our studio. There are no cuts, no breaks, just one continuous feed of unending BDSM torment. Unlike other models, Merica does not get to take a moment to breathe and compose herself. She has to keep going, enduring whatever fun Matt wants to have with her in an endless stream of increasingly brutal rope bondage positions. Marica gets spanked, choked, and caned continuously, and each time, she lets out a little squeak or shriek encouraging her handler to keep going.
Format: mp4
Duration: 38:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7332kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Marica Hase

Tabernacle Torment - Arielle Aquinas Garards Fort

Release Year: 2019
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
No matter what you do please do not ever tell your priest about your sexual proclivities. I made that mistake and I sorely regret it. He promised help, but the only thing he did was help himself to my body.
He made me touch myself while he watched. His expression was pained, but I could tell he was enjoying my display. That excited me at the time. The thrill of being exposed for a holy man was like nothing I had felt.
Then things got weird. He put me in burlap. Made me tend the garden with a plug in my ass. He said it was to keep the devil out. I’m starting to believe that he is the devil. His brutal ways left me on the cross.

Duration: 32:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7351kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tabernacle Torment - Arielle Aquinas

Coral Captured Forestburg

Release Year: 2018
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation
She won't back down, though. She said she is up for anything and she meant it. The bruises we leave on her prove that. But the fact that she feels an extra element of fear is easily detectable. It's in the little glances she makes around the room, the way she tries to hold her cries inside, and how she never once complains, no matter how rough we get with her.
Cane her, whip her, vibrate her; she will suffer through it all. She doesn't want to crumble. She wants us to think she is as tough as the iron used to bind her. She is going to have to prove it.
Duration: 45:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7317kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Coral Captured

Pain it Forward: Zapped Rockham

It all started with Stephie trying to drop a dime on London, but that didn't work out so well for her. Instead she found herself ot. Last time on pain It forward ot tracked London down and fulfilled his part of the deal. That wasn't enough for Stephie though. She continued to him
Duration: 59:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7357kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 3.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pain it Forward: Zapped

Rain Degrey Kunt part 4 Sale Rogersville

Release Year: 2009
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Rain DeGrey
Genres: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Domination, Fetish, Spanking, Humiliation
The promises they give her actually bring her to tears. Pd has an idea for putting pins under her nails and the merest thought of it makes makes her start crying. She shouldn't be scared, she should be grateful, and he reminds her.
Format: mov (QuickTime)
Duration: 1:50:20
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 613kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rain Degrey Kunt part 4 Sale

Begging Board Bitch Dania

T decides the only way to make any sense of things is with some nice long languishing bondage. He puts Arielle into a collar attached to a board. He pulls her arms back so high she’s straining within minutes.
Each contortion makes Arielle strain in a different way. She’s a good little prisoner. She knows how to beg. OT loves it so he teases her. She pleads with him.
Duration: 57:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7329kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 3.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Begging Board Bitch

Taboo Torment Part 2 Prudhoe Bay

Every summer since I was little I've gone to see my at his cabin in the woods. He's the best. He lets me stay up late and watch TV and eat whatever I want. I guess I never expected him to be such a creep.
I should have been more careful. Leaving out my notebook was such a stupid mistake. He figured out I wasn't in school anymore and he used that to blackmail me into telling him all my dirty secrets.
Duration: 57:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7343kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 3.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Taboo Torment Part 2

Время генерации страницы 0.11165 секунды с 9 запросами