View Single Post
Old 11-06-2023, 05:40 AM   #11216
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Black Cat Suit Agency

We got some new toys in the mail and couldn't wait to use them! So, I put on my new black PVC catsuit with punchy red high heels. And, Johnny pulls out the rest. He has me pull my arms behind my back and secures them with a red pleather arm binder. Then he sits me down on the couch and ties me at the knees and ankles with matching red rope. And, of course what predicament would be complete without a gag. A big red ball gag to be exact. Johnny secures the strap on my ball gag and then watches me aimlessly struggle as he does other things. The strap on my arm b quickly snaps off during the struggle. But, no worries. My arms are still pretty tight behind my back and I won't be able to get too far away!
Format: mp4
Duration: 6:58
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2094kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 114.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Black Cat Suit

Bitch Bender almost maxed out Mc Lemoresville

Claire wanted a second go at the Bitch Bender so, grudgingly, we obliged. Ah, well! Someone has to keep these bondage mega-stars happy and well bound, and the House of Gord is ideally equipped. Fortunately, Claire brought a superb corset with her, and the colour match was perfect for our red suits. When she is finally cinched up and the air power is switched on, Claire will experience everything that a toothpaste tube feels when you are trying to get that last bit of toothpaste out.
Duration: 18:11
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1951kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 281.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bitch Bender almost maxed out

Anastasia Pierce - Mechanical Sex Frosterley

You'll get fantastic fetish video where kink may be taboo, but it's still more than cool enough for almost anyone to enjoy.
Duration: 1:24:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7716kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 4.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Anastasia Pierce - Mechanical Sex

Experimental Mummification For Pepper Endicott

I've been wanting to do a mummification/strappado combo for quite some time, but I realize that there are only a handful of models that can pull it off. Pepper was in the neighborhood for the day and she is one of them. It's July and hot. Doing a mummification in 100 degree heat is definitely not optimal, but since I don't know when she'll be back, I go ahead and try it. I almost make it to the finished product when Pepper taps out. The constriction and the heat turn out to be a little to much. I believe that had it been a cooler day this attempt would have been a success. I did learn a few things as well, so my next attempt should be a success.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 27:43
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Experimental Mummification For Pepper

Yellow Latex Hogtie Brandsville

It's a bright sunshiny spring day! What better way to celebrate than get hogtied wearing my first latex dress? You didn't think I there was any alternative, did you? Anyway, I put on my yellow latex piece with black fishnet stockings and vinyl boots, sans panties; and let Johnny decide what to do with me next. In a fetishy rush, he plops me up on the granite counter top, pulls my arms behind my back in a leather armbinder and secures my legs together with leather straps. He completes my cheery, matchy matchy predicament by attaching my armbinder to my ankles and giving me a big yellow latex ball gag. Johnny lets me struggle around on the kitchen island for a few moments before pulling the top of my dress down and exposing my breasts. Now, that's just perky! I mean, pervy!
Duration: 8:57
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2115kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 149.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Yellow Latex Hogtie
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.02881 секунды с 9 запросами