View Single Post
Old 11-06-2023, 05:55 AM   #17178
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Femdomempire - Pathetic Cuckold Lancaster

Release Year: 2012
Studio: Femdomempire
Cast: Jessi Palmer
Genres: Bisexual, Crossdressing, Cuckolding
Video language: English
Jessie needs a real man to satisfy her pussy, she has been fucking Gabriel behind her boyfriends back for months now. She thinks it is finally time they meet. Sadistically she tells her boyfriend about the cheating, and begins humiliating him by dressing him like the little bitch he is. Jessie dresses her cuckold boyfriend in red lingerie and slutty red lipstick, perfect for sucking cock. She loves humiliating and abusing males especially if they are incapable of pleasing her.Jessie invites Gabriel over who immediately begins kissing and fondling her, rubbing her pussy right in front of her boyfriend. Jessie orders the cuck on his knees to begin sucking the cock that gives her so much pleasure. Jessie pushes the cuck´s head on Gabrielle´s cock making him choke down every inch while she laughs at his humiliation. She asks Gabrielle to fill the cuck´s mouth with his cum, making him eat what fills her pussy every night.
Format: mp4
Duration: 15:29
Video: 768x432, AVC (H.264), 1227kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 153.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Femdomempire - Pathetic Cuckold

Onlyfans - Fiona Fabel in H265, Part 4 Kremlin

The lady always gets what the lady wants... Amateur female's domination!
Video: 1920x1080

Total size: 10.6 GB in 38 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Onlyfans - Fiona Fabel in H265, Part 4

Facesitting with Arabel, 6 videos 720p Naxos

Cast: Arabel, Valentina
Genres: Femdom
A pack of six videos with Arabel sitting on useless face of Gommolo, turning it into her personal ass-stool. Arabel enjoys to humiliate him verbally and use him as a deckchair, armchair and human chair. More she can cause suffering to Gommolo, more she having fun, laughing at him and teasing him all the time, while her ass crushed and under her full weight (about 75 kg) the face of the slave.

Total size: 1.5 GB in 6 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Facesitting with Arabel, 6 videos 720p

Clubdom - Milking Day: Duel Draining Contest New Symrna Beach

Release Year: 2016
Studio: Clubdom
Cast: Paris Knight
Genres: Milking
Mistress Paris has the two new slaves locked up in stockades by the punishment post. It is Milking Day and she decides to do the job all by herself. She grins as finally says, seductively "I wonder which of these slaves is going to cum first for me?" She gets to work stroking them playfully, then forcefully. Sometimes she slows down, almost as if she knows they are close, to deny them the pleasure for a while. After all, Milking Day is not about the slave´s pleasure, it is about the Mistress draining their slave filth so they can stay healthy and so they can serve without their horny thoughts getting in the way. That means, Mistress Paris can milk them any sadistic way she desires. She smothers them with her hand and verbally taunts them to see who will cum first as that slave will be the of the game.
Duration: 6:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6329kbps
Audio: 127kbps

File size: 312.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Clubdom - Milking Day: Duel Draining Contest

Mistress Tess (mistress tess1) in H265, Part 01 Okha

My name is Mistress Tess. Welcome. For the past five years I have been on a journey of discovery.
Video: 1920x1080

Total size: 9.2 GB in 50 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mistress Tess (mistress tess1) in H265, Part 01

Femdomempire - Spit box bitch Tazewell

Release Year: 2012
Studio: Femdomempire
Cast: Lexi Sindel, Mina Thorne
Genres: Blonde, Humiliation, Spitting
Mistresses Lexi and Mina are in the mood to totally humiliate their slave, so they decide to make his face a human spittoon. After locking him in a cage with his head sticking out, the Mistresses spit and hock loogies on his face again and again, covering him in spit and snot. To make sure he eats every drop, the Mistresses use their boots to scrape the snot and spit off his face and wipe it on his tongue. The more their spit bitch suffers, the more the cruel Mistresses laugh and giggle at his plight.
Duration: 6:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2980kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 152.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Femdomempire - Spit box bitch

Clubdom - Russian Revenge Part 1 Rosario

Release Year: 2017
Studio: Clubdom
Cast: Dava Foxx
Genres: Dildo Play, Female Domination, Strapon
Dava is a sweet girl who met Cameron at a local night club. She thought he was really sweet and really liked him. He told her that she was different and that he had feelings for her. After a little bit of kissing one thing led to another. To Dava, the sex was not that great but she really likes this guy. He promises to call her the next day, however, after weeks he never returns her texts or phone calls. Cameron is a player and only out for hooks up and one night stands with no regard to any of the women´s emotions. Months go by and Dava´s Russian Aunt finds out what was done to her niece. She spots Cameron at a local hang out and uses her thick Russian accent and sexuality to lure Cameron for some fun. I hear you like to do your thinking with that thing between your legs. Using women then never call and then have any regard for their feelings. I am going to show you what this feels like." Cameron is terrified asking "what are you going to do to me" Kylie grabs a drill and puts the bit right to his forehead and says "maybe we should just put a hole here to correct the problem. But that´s not the head that you´re doing the thinking with now is it?" The picks up an old rusty machete spreads his legs and swings the machete down within inches of his tiny little pathetic dicklet. He screams. Goddess Kylie calmly takes a drag of her cigarette. Slowly exhaling the smoke right in the bitches face. She then grabs him and tells him "I have something much better for you." Leading him over to where her sister Dava is brandishing a 12 inch black strap on she informs him "you are going to participate in one of your favorite activities. Open that bitch slut mouth and suck her cock!" Dominating him completely and shoving his face down on the cock till he gags they make him beg for Dava to fuck his pathetic man-pussy. (Pt 1 of 2) stay tuned ....
Duration: 7:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6349kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 334.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Clubdom - Russian Revenge Part 1
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04291 секунды с 9 запросами