Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

BootsMans Непонятно, что и думать...
Default All Day Live Bondage Event March 20, 2019 Part 2

All Day Live Bondage Event March 20, 2019 Part 2

Format: MPEG-4
Video: 00:27:44 / 0,39 GB
Aspect: 1280x720
Tags: Ball Gagged, Bound Orgasm, Chained, Chair Tied, Clover Clamps, Collared, Drooling, High Heels, Hitachi Magic Wand, Inflatable Gag, Leather Belts, Leather Restraints, Leather Straps, Lingerie, Live Bondage, Live Bondage Show, Magnetic Nipple Clamps, Office Bondage, Pump Gag, Pump Gagged, Self Bondage, Topless
Description: It seems hard to believe that half a day had gone by because of the way I had to compress roughly 8 hours into one video but Part 2 picks up after lunch.* I return to my desk nice and refreshed and ready to roll again.* This time, buckling leather straps around my ankles and connecting them together, straps around my wrists, then attaching a single chain from my hands to my feet.* Martin helps with the inflatable penis gag and inflates it to the max.* After a while of chatting with the members, I was asked to walk around and show myself off so I took the opportunity to pass by Martin for some attention.* It was fun trying to hobble across the room while trying not to let the pump from the gag, swing so much as to tap the clovers lol* I slowly make my way back to my desk and go back to chatting… or at least try to lol* By the way, I was pretty proud of myself for being able to type so well.* Last time, I really struggled with the cuffs on lol.

Get File: https://k2s.cc/file/41bcd4055f3f8
BootsMans is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.05031 секунды с 9 запросами