Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Roxana part 3 Lost Springs

Release Year: 2018
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain
Video language: English
A beautiful colorful world. A world of BDSM films showing simulated punishment. I like watching them myself, too. I have also made such films and I always will. The top of BDSM is to record real brutal torture though. I will show you such a video now. Two girls are competing for the money and my appreciation.
Format: mp4
Duration: 26:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9761kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Roxana part 3

Epic Impact and More With Ariel Anderssen Valldemosa

Ariel waits wearing a lovely cotton dress and white cotton panties. Her arms are behind her back and she is quiet and barefoot. I enter and promptly grab her by her hair and start manhandling her. Her moans are a little intense, but her nipples are sore from wearing nipple clamps over and over from previous sessions. I put her over my knee and and start with some hand spanking. More hand spanking ensues after changing positions where Ariel is on her knees. Rubber bands are put on her feet for later use. Ariel remains on her knees on the sofa as remove my belt. Belt whippings commence shortly after. Ariel trumpets "Oh God Oh God" among other things as we proceed. I take a break every once in a while, but only to snap the rubber bands on her feet. After a while I order her to strip and then I enjoy groping and manhandling her once again before corner time. Before long Ariel is shaking and breathing heavy as she tries to maintain her position on knee point on the concrete floor. Next I order her up against the wall with her palms out and up. They get some attention from a heavy leather strap before I bind her wrists behind her back. I order her to spread her legs and her inner thighs now get the strap as well. Next up Ariel's pretty face is slapped multiple times before bending her over the arm of the sofa where I continue spanking her ass with my hand and the thick leather strap. At the end of the clip, Ariel is put back on her knees up against the wall.
Duration: 27:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2902kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 618.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Epic Impact and More With Ariel Anderssen

Pretty Jessica Kay is completely broken & dominated Budva

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Jessica Kay
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation, Pain, Blowjob, Toys, Spanking
Video language: English
We unwrapped our toy, and we've been playing with her all day, but we are not every careful when it comes to pretty, young sluts. Jessica Kay should have been labeled fragile, because she is about to be completely broken by the end of this. Enough pain will bring anyone to tears, so it isn't surprising that Jessica is crying while we flog her tits. Her nipples have been getting played with all day and they are super sensitive. And of course when we put her nipples in suction cups and a rope around her neck she is almost a blubbering mess. But if you want the real evidence of how much she has been through today, watch her reaction to the Sybian. The multiple, intense orgasms start to put a smile on her face, but she has been so horny for so long that she doesn't remember to hold herself back a bit. As soon as she cums once she is filled with regret. This machine doesn't stop like her gentle lovers do. It keeps on buzzing between her legs, tearing more ecstasy from her body until it turns to agony. Her eyes have rolled back into her head and she barely knows where she is by the time the vibrations finally stop.
Duration: 37:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7339kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pretty Jessica Kay is completely broken & dominated

Время генерации страницы 0.10929 секунды с 9 запросами