Old 11-08-2023, 05:41 AM   #1654
TheOroPlayer

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

TheOroPlayer Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Silky Feet Gargle

Silky Feet Gargle Mistress Gaia

Description:
Im wearing my designer stilettos over a beautiful pair of Black silky pantyhose. They feel so smooth and sexy. Sitting on my throne, I call my bitch of a slave over. Hes going to be my pleasure for a while, and I will enjoy making him suffer. Hes wearing a collar and leash, and I use it to great effect to keep him in his place. Firstly I allow him to lick on my stiletto heels, its always a good way to get that gob of his open. Then after he removes my shoes, its down to business. I begin by teasing him a little, as I place my foot in his mouth. Then I enjoy hearing him gasp for air, as I shove my foot to the back of his scrawny throat. He tries to pull his head back, however theres no escape as I have a firm hold on his leash. To give him a little incentive to keep his mouth open, I give his balls a good kicking. Its so effective. I continue to make him suffer, making sure he cant escape from my Silky Feet Gargle …
Keywords:
Italian Mistress, Italian Femdom, Italian Goddess, Italian Dominatrix, Italian Domina, Real Mistress, Real Domina, Real Dominatrix, Bdsm, Dungeon, Latex Dress, Mistress In Latex, Masked Slave, Black Mask, Brunette Mistress
Cast:
Mistress Gaia

Video resolution / format: 1920x1080 / MPEG-4
Length video: 00:09:40
Size file: 0,3 GB

DOWNLOAD - Silky Feet Gargle
TheOroPlayer is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.11130 секунды с 9 запросами