View Single Post
Old 11-08-2023, 06:40 AM   #2607
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

The bald man penetrated me like clockwork Sarajevo

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Reina Rae
Genres: All Sex, Ass Licking, Cum Shot, Facial, Blowjob, Deep Throat, Rimming, Gagging, Face Fuck, POV, Natural Tits
Video language: English
Beautiful Latina Reina is the first ever Hoby's Hotties Rough Sex Contract Model. In her second scene she gets roughly punished for being a bad girl. She tells us in her interview that she loves the way roughs her up. She's wearing a collar and leash and I tell her to get on her knees and slap her face and spit on her. I fuck her face roughly and put my fingers down her throat. I sit on her face and she eats my ass. I grab her by the neck and put her up against the wall and finger her asshole. I pound her pussy hard from behind and put her in a full nelson. I flip her upside down on the couch and fuck her throat. She eats my ass more and I slap her face and spit on her. I spank her ass with a paddle and leave bruises. I pound her tight little fuck hole then finger her asshole and put a butt plug in it. I fuck her more then she bends over and sucks my cock with her ass toward the camera. She bends me on the couch and I fuck her throat. She rides my cock then I slap her and spit on her face over and over. I switch to POV and she sucks my cock and eats my ass. I fuck her more then I shove a 13 inch dildo down her throat and sit on her face. I switch to POV and she licks my nipple and worships my body. I fuck her face in a 69 then I destoy her pussy with my cock. She eats my ass then I flip her upside down and throat fuck her. I handcuff her against the wall and fuck her face until I blow a load in it. Reina was a good girl for !!
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:31:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3072kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The bald man penetrated me like clockwork

Kristine Andrews - Nightmares at Summer Camp Part Two Eau Galle

Release Year: 2010
Studio: Infernalrestraints
Cast: Kristine Andrews
Genres: Anal Fingering, Ass Whipping, Celebrator, Dildo, Dragon Tail, Electrical Play, Inflatable Dildo, Nipple Shock, Nipple Suction, Orgasm, Vibrator, Whip, Castration bands, Clit Suctio
Kristine Anderson is a piss poor student. So bad, in fact, that she had to sign up for a little extra tutoring with Sister Dee. But this study camp is nothing like what she had anticipated and Sister Dee is nothing like the sisters she is used to dealing with. A sharp crack on the knuckles from a ruler would be a welcome punishment in comparison to the things SD does. Every wrong answer Kristine gives is met with a sharp current directed through her nipples and clit. SD quizzes her on Spelling, Math and Geography, all of which Kristine fails at miserably. Every shock is meant to jog her memory while they make her scream, but there is just no way to remember something you never knew in the first place. Sister Dee is going to give her a chance to contemplate her lesson for the day. When she leaves Kristine still bound to her seat the only thing she does not turn off is the flow of current.
Duration: 35:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 923kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 274.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kristine Andrews - Nightmares at Summer Camp Part Two

Punish Me, I Was Naughty Gaylord

Studio: Sweet Pictures
As they told me all naughty girls should be punished. So please, what are you waiting for? I was completely naughty these days. I know you have a perfect tool to punish me as I deserve.
Duration: 27:45
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 3806kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 800.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Punish Me, I Was Naughty

SchlagendeGirls formerly Missdoms and girl-dom in H265, Part 13 Peterstown

Dual blowjobs with a cruel cumshot? Make him cum even when he’s thrashing from the overstimulation? Oh yes. There’s no escaping this beautiful messy punishment.
Video: 768x576

Total size: 2.6 GB in 47 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: SchlagendeGirls formerly Missdoms and girl-dom in H265, Part 13

Painful Summer Shaftsburg

Release Year: 2023
Two girls go and spend summer with relatives. They quickly learn that discipline - it is very serious in their family. For several weeks of the girl plop down a hand and also are punished by a belt, a wooden oar, rods, a hairbrush and a kitchen skimmer.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:10:23
Video: 640x480, DivX 3, 1417kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 769.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Painful Summer

Foot Pain Monahans

Release Year: 2023
Catherine de Sade knows what she likes. Tight bondage, intense pain and public humiliation are all buttons that she loves having pushed. The entire RealTimeBondage team is there and ready to fulfill her dirtiest, most masochistic fantasies; fantasies that they twist to their own ends. She wants to get fucked, so they do it with a spiky surrogate. She wants to make everyone happy and that means suffering endlessly. They can hardly decide what to do first and they subject her to a few rounds of bondage roulette. She will be whipped, caned, slapped around and fucked up. Every inch of her body is part of a canvas, and as the members contribute their sadistic ideas the marks form an intricate pattern all across it. The pain brings tears to her eyes but what really pushes her to the edge is asking for more. She hates foot torment so much, but if she wants to please the members she will need to beg for it. Knowing it is coming makes her cry before the punishment even begins. That kind of mental anguish is so hot.
Duration: 1:48:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1404kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Foot Pain

Olivia Kasady, Nurse Holl - Tug of Whore (Filth Scale p2) Chestnut Mountain

Release Year: 2017
Studio: Assylum
Cast: Olivia Kasady, Nurse Holl
Genres: Anal toys, Ass fucking, Ass to mouth, Asseating antics, Asshole pain, Asslicking, , Face fucking, Foot licking, Painal, Rimjobs, Rough anal , Rough oral, Spitting, Bondage
Dr. Mercies and Nurse Holl finish diagnosing the very sick little degradation slut, Olivia Kasady, by testing her capacity for some extra nasty play and sloppy head dunking punishment. They also fuck her ass painfully and do lots of ass to mouth and ass to nose. Of course, Nurse Holl facefucks her roughly too so that her slobber collects in her new bucket world. Then comes a surprise. Dr. Mercies announces there´ll be no therapy after this diagnostic and rips up his diploma. That´s right, folks. No more therapy at the Assylum. Dr. Mercies tells Olivia they´re just going to use her as their submissive bitch. Then they take her to the padded cell and put her in a sadistic game of tug of whore. This involves some rough bondage with ass eating, face fucking, foot worship, pussy smacking, and mean electrical play. This is a very crazy, extremely filthy, but also very fun session. It was what Olivia craved. We said no more therapy, but the truth is this was still for her.
Duration: 55:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1923kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 836.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Olivia Kasady, Nurse Holl - Tug of Whore (Filth Scale p2)
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.15903 секунды с 9 запросами