GuaRdiaN Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Femdom Empire - Adria Rae - Fucked by ME

Femdom Empire - Adria Rae - Fucked by ME

Media:
Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 1920x1080
File Size: 1,69 GB
Runtime: 00:20:29

Tags: Dildo, Strap On, Ass Worship, Femdomempire, Adria Rae, Strapon, Strap-On, Strap On, Strap On Fucking, Big Dildo, Anal Play, Dildo, Pegging, Strapon Fucking, Strapon Sucking, Strapon Worship, Strapon Fuck, Strapon In Mouth, Ass Fuck, Ass Worship
Cast:
Description: I know I am completely out of his league, but he didnt have a clue. He kept hitting on on me, trying to break me down to go on a date with him. I couldnt take the pestering anymore. He wanted to have his way with me, and now I wanted to have my way with his ass. I put him in a straight jacket then bondage device with his ass hanging out. Men will really do just about anything for a chance at getting to fuck me. I loved the look in his eyes when he saw the giant pink strap-on hanging off the front of my pelvis. I lubed up his asshole and showed him who was boss. He groaned like a little bitch as I penetrated his ass, he was so tight it barely would slide in and out. It was okay, I kept fucking until he got looser. I really had to thrust my hips to fit all 9 inches inside his anus. Sadistically violating men is so much fun. Well.. at least he can tell all his friends he finally got fucked by ME!

Femdom Empire - Adria Rae - Fucked by ME
GuaRdiaN is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.18153 секунды с 9 запросами