Old 11-08-2023, 11:30 AM   #365
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Foot Pain Mlada Boleslav

Release Year: 2023
Video language: English
Catherine de Sade knows what she likes. Tight bondage, intense pain and public humiliation are all buttons that she loves having pushed. The entire RealTimeBondage team is there and ready to fulfill her dirtiest, most masochistic fantasies; fantasies that they twist to their own ends. She wants to get fucked, so they do it with a spiky surrogate. She wants to make everyone happy and that means suffering endlessly. They can hardly decide what to do first and they subject her to a few rounds of bondage roulette. She will be whipped, caned, slapped around and fucked up. Every inch of her body is part of a canvas, and as the members contribute their sadistic ideas the marks form an intricate pattern all across it. The pain brings tears to her eyes but what really pushes her to the edge is asking for more. She hates foot torment so much, but if she wants to please the members she will need to beg for it. Knowing it is coming makes her cry before the punishment even begins. That kind of mental anguish is so hot.
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:48:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1404kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Foot Pain

Illustrious Rouge Lwashed, Walked, Hogcuffed - Part 1 Huang Shi City

Ir is handcuffed and elbow cuffed. She is is also wearing a harness panel ballgag and blindfold. She struggles to keep up in her extremely high heels as I pull her along by her leash. I stop every once in a while to prod her along by means of slapping her ass. Towards the middle of our walk, I loop her leash under her crotch chain and pull up hard offering more motivation for her to keep up. Once at the post, I order her to her knees, where I lock her chain leash to the post. IR is left gagged and blindfolded. I soon return with more metal cuffs which are ratcheted onto her ankles. After a while, I place her on her stomach and soon I have her hogcuffed with padlocks and chain, complete with toe cuffs. She struggles and whimpers as I approach with more chain. This is where Part 1 ends.
Duration: 15:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2960kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 345.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Illustrious Rouge Lwashed, Walked, Hogcuffed - Part 1

Logan Sinns Levels

Cast: Logan Sinns
Genres: Blowjob, Slapping, Facefucking, Gagging, Spitting, Puking, Deepthroat, Facial
A whore is a housewife until a housewife is a whore, or something like that. Basically, what I'm trying tell you is don't marry a hooker. Mmmm kay? Hookers are bad, umm kay? In all seriousness, her hubby kicked her out and she needs some money and my phone rings. Next thing you know, she's crying while getting fucked in ass, telling us how she fucked up her marriage. She dips her wedding ring in cum, and then dips it in the whore bowl and licks it clean. You can't make this stuff up. I hope we didn't irreparably damage this marriage. In the 80's I'd have had Jimmy Swaggart at my front door. Today, I get to sleep comfy and let these two fools work it out. Nothing is sacred on a Facial Abuse set.
Duration: 54:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7793kbps
Audio: 225kbps

File size: 3.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Logan Sinns

Amy Faye - Anal Dunce vol.1 Oak Hall

Release Year: 2015
Studio: Assylum
Cast: Amy Faye
Genres: Ass fucking, Ass to mouth, Asslicking, Facial, Painal, Piss drinking, Pissing, Rough oral, Spitting, Bondage, Face slapping, Heavy degradation, Punishment
Amy Faye came for treatment a couple months ago but was late and had a filthy ass. So we punished her for her failed session by turning her into a dunce. She gets face fucked, ass fucked, and eats ass in bondage. Orderly Sinn´s big cock splits Amy´s little holes wide open.
Duration: 43:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2357kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 791.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Amy Faye - Anal Dunce vol.1

Sorry but I like it Raywood

Release Year: 2020
Studio: Ass Teen Mouth
Genres: Teen, Fuck, Pussy, Czech, big cock,
Good girls go to heaven, but bad girls - well, they have all the fun! A point that these four cock-lovin' chicks are only too keen to prove as they open up their tight, sweet arse-holes for some of the biggest, hardest dicks in the biz! What's more, they clearly love every hole-stretching, ball-slapping moment of their phallus-obsessed encounters, riding inch after pulsing inch like the sex-pros they very clearly are - despite their tender years. And as if taking it via the back-door wasn't enough, they clearly enjoy taking all those extra inches down their throats as well! No question, these blue-eyed sluts will have you creaming yourselves silly in no time!
Duration: 1:53:43
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 3542kbps

File size: 3.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sorry but I like it

Charlotte Sartre - Anal Inquisition vol.3 Secondcreek

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Charlotte Sartre
Genres: Ass fucking, Ass to mouth, Asslicking, Rough oral, Facial, Gaping, Pussy fucking, Bondage, Dehumanization, Face slapping, Punishment, Training
In part 3 of this extreme scene, Charlotte is turned over to Orderly Sinn for a very long, rude ass fucking. Then Dr. Mercies comes in, turns her into a dog, and fucks with her head some more. Orderly Sinn blows his load all over her face, and then she eats both guys´ asses long and deep. Charlotte was happy at the end of her treatment. She got what her filthy heart craves and needs.
Duration: 43:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2430kbps

File size: 821.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Charlotte Sartre - Anal Inquisition vol.3

Anastasia Rose - When Pig Girls Fly Mitchellsburg

Release Year: 2017
Cast: Anastasia Rose
Genres: Ass fucking, Ass to mouth, Asslicking, Cum snorting, Facial, Piss drinking, Piss games, Pissing, Rough oral, Bondage, Caning, Dehumanization, Face slapping, gagging, Heavy degradation, Nasty filth
Beautiful Anastasia is just 19, but inside she knows what she needs. This girl might be sweet at heart, but she craves extreme degradation, filth, and anal punishment. So when she returned for more therapy, Dr. Mercies was happy to oblige. All I can say is that everything here is real. This is a hardcore documentary of submission. We hope you will jerk off and maybe gain a few insights too, as we aim to illuminate things that we simply don´t see everyday.
Duration: 1:03:40
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1622kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 818.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Anastasia Rose - When Pig Girls Fly

Время генерации страницы 0.16103 секунды с 9 запросами