View Single Post
Old 11-09-2023, 09:36 AM   #684
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Jolie Rain's Test - Part 1 Wolf

Jolie wants to be a FutileStruggles model, so as usual, I run her through a little test shoot. She is spanked, gagged, manhandled, and tightly bound. I start by tying a rope around her neck and tying it overhead to keep her where I want her. She starts off a little feisty. I smack her ass and tell her not to fight me and she quickly realizes that that would be in her best interest. I smack her ass again, before grabbing one of her massive tits through her sweater and turning her around. I smack her ass again. I grope her tits through her soft fuzzy sweater before pulling them out. I grab some rope and start the binding her. I start with a waist and crotchrope. More rope is tied under her ass cheeks. I then continue adding bands of cinched rope down her legs. Jolie makes great sexy facial expressions as she's being bound. Once I get to her knees, I stop. I want to smack her ass again now that she is roped. I turn her around and start smacking her ass hard. Jolie has a nice ass, but a little rope makes it even better! I remove her neck rope and pull up a chair for Jolie. This is where Part 1 ends.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 17:13
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 773.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jolie Rain's Test - Part 1

Submissed - Katy Sky - Katy hardcore fucked and spanked Praia Grande

Studio: Submissed
Genres: Bdsm
It was a bit short for my liking, however, and so on her last visit, I truly explored her orgasm limits until I had my orgasm.
Format: mp4
Duration: 20:46
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9752kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Submissed - Katy Sky - Katy hardcore fucked and spanked

O Cum All Ye Faithful Part 2 Schiller Park

Release Year: 2018
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation
Video language: English
Maddy is attached to Summer's crotch. Any movement pulls on her tender pussy. Maddy is untied and put on Rudolf the wood-nosed paindeer. The fear begins to set in as she's attached to the suspended wooden horse.
Her legs are pulled apart and her arms are pulled in front of her. There's no way to relieve the weight on her tender cunt. With her neck pulled up tight she's ready to start her ride. OT starts the ride with a little vibration. The paindeer begins to trot and OT brings out the electric prod.
Maddy is ready for the next torment. She's tied firmly to a post laying down. Each member has their name written on her body. Then it's time for summer to use her fantastic assets to torment Maddy. Summer gets spanked as she holds her tits and ass over Maddy's face.
Duration: 55:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7179kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: O Cum All Ye Faithful Part 2

Olivia Kasady, Nurse Holl - Filth Scale: vol.10 Wokingham

Release Year: 2017
Studio: Assylum
Cast: Olivia Kasady, Nurse Holl
Genres: Anal toys, Ass fucking, Ass to mouth, Asseating antics, Asshole pain, Asslicking, Cum in eye, Cum snorting, Face fucking, Facial, Foot licking, Nasty cum play, Painal, Piss drinking, Piss
Dr. Mercies picked Olivia for an especially degrading, rough, and sick anal fluids treatment. You see, this is the last time he plans to offer therapy before turning the Assylum into a mad world where girls simply get used in crazy ways, and he wants the medical office to go out with a bang. He starts by telling Olivia he´s going to diagnose her to see just how filthy she is. This means doing one nasty thing to her after another to see how much she can take. We´re talking about real painal with an anal tunnel plug, a very nasty drink out of her ass, hard anal sex with zero pussy stimulation, and lots of slapping, spitting, spanking, and cum punishment. Nurse Holl assists with a straightjacket before conducting further tests of her own. Others fake it, we make it.
Duration: 48:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1946kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 732.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Olivia Kasady, Nurse Holl - Filth Scale: vol.10

Paige Pierce - Anal Kitchen Wench Haiti

Cast: Paige Pierce
Genres: Ass fucking, Ass to mouth, Asslicking, Cum swallow, , Face fucking, Facial, Rimjobs, Rough anal , Rough oral, Spitting, Face slapping, gagging, Nasty filth, Spanking, Big ass
Paige is a hot switch with an incredible ass and a deep submissive side eager to be released. She also has a love of sick things like getting her head dunked (even if there´s a bit of water in the bowl) and is anally orgasmic. Dr. Mercies, needless to say, found himself in his happy place with her. He pounded her ass super hard for a long time while burying her face in a nasty punch bowl mixed with spit and juice. He also gagged her on his cock a lot and fed her his ass. The end was priceless. Paige has a lot of trouble with cum, but she wanted to work on that. And she did a very good job.
Duration: 1:00:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1606kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 767.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Paige Pierce - Anal Kitchen Wench

Cheerleaders Bound And Gagged Scene 2 Armona

Release Year: 2023
Madison Young is walking home from cheerleading practice in her jeans, sneakers and sports shirt. Suddenly we see her marched in bound and gagged. She is put to the floor and left to struggle. Put through a series of bondage positions, to put on her cheerleading uniform and stinky sweaty gym shoes, she is gagged with her own sock, to huff her dirty shoes. Lots of struggling, packed mouth gag talk, and pleading to be let go by Madison.
Kelli Anderson is carried in, bound with a pillowcase over her head, she is left to struggle before being slowly to strip. Chair tied topless, bound over a stool, spanked to smell her dirty tennis shoes. Great struggling and bondage!! With hand cuffs, rope, ball gags and cleaves.
Format: avi
Duration: 44:57
Video: 512x384, XviD, 1979kbps
Audio: 128kbps

File size: 699.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cheerleaders Bound And Gagged Scene 2

Alexa Nova - Anal Etiquette Training Towanda

Cast: Alexa Nova
Genres: Ass fucking, Ass to mouth, Asseating antics, Asslicking, Cum swallow, Foot licking, Rough anal , Spitting, Face slapping, Foot worship, Heavy degradation, Mind fucking, Spanking, Redhead, Slim girl with round bubble butt
Alexa is a hot little thing with a tight body, a bubbly butt, and a filthy heart. She craves rough anal sex and domination, making her a very tasty treat for Dr. Mercies. He brought her in for an Extended Shoot, meaning 3 days of real, hardcore training. This is from day 1, where Alexa learns to be a proper ladylike pigdog. Lots of hard anal pounding and degradation in this one. Then Alexa eats Dr. Mercies´ ass nice and deep until he cums in a bowl and feeds her a reward. Finally, she gets a quiz to see what she´s learned. [Extended Shoot, Day 1]
Duration: 55:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1681kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 730.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Alexa Nova - Anal Etiquette Training

Время генерации страницы 0.02377 секунды с 9 запросами