Old 11-10-2023, 09:24 AM   #1117
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Orgy of old and young lesbians Paint Lick

Release Year: 2012
Genres: Old & Young lesbians, Cunnilingus, Asslicking, Orgy
This holiday season we're gonna spice things up. Enjoy it! There is something to see here!
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 39:08
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4394kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Orgy of old and young lesbians

Mina Moreno, Serenya Gomez - Lesbians Love Their Vibrator Vendome

Release Year: 2023
Cast: Mina Moreno & Serenya Gomez
Video language: English
Spinning around into a sexy sixty-nine, she fingerbangs Mina to a powerful climax, then entwines their legs and tribs to another orgasm. They cuddle through the afterglow, breathless with pleasure, and snap a final selfie to celebrate their love.
Format: mp4
Duration: 24:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9746kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mina Moreno, Serenya Gomez - Lesbians Love Their Vibrator

Silent Musings - Alexis Crystal and Vicky Love - FullHD 1080p Veblen

Cast: Alexis Crystal, Vicky Love
Genres: Lesbian, Face Sitting, Ass Licking, 69, Pussy Licking, Scissoring, Pussy Fingering
As model Vicky gets dressed and makes the final adjustments to her flawless hair and makeup, Alexis prepares her art supplies and sets up her easel in the studio. But, when Vicky emerges from the dressing room looking good enough to eat, Alexis soon abandons her portrait in favor of enjoying the beauty firsthand! Without a word, Alexis seduces her model into stripping off her clothes and lying back on the chaise longue, teasing Vicky with long, languorous touches before finally eating her eager pussy. Soon the lesbians are twining their slender bodies together as they trib passionately and please each other with a long 69 session broken only by their gasps of ecstasy. As Vicky lies on the chaise, spent from their lovemaking, Alexis feels a sudden inspiration, jumping up to capture the way her muse looks in this perfect moment.
Duration: 30:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5982kbps
Audio: 136kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Silent Musings - Alexis Crystal and Vicky Love - FullHD 1080p

Lena's 1st Lesbian DP Coopersburg

Cast: Lena Paul, Cherie DeVille, Lyra Law
Genres: Fingering, Blonde, Brunette, Toys, Anal, Girl-on-Girl, Strap-on, Threesome, Double Penetration (DP), Anal Fingering
Beauty Lena Paul is ready for her 1st Lesbian DP. Thrilled with excitement, she is about to be double penetrated by Blonde MILF Cherie DeVille and the stunning Lyra Law. Focusing on deeper than ever DP action, extended foreplay, and intense orgasms. This is 1st time lesbian DP sex at its best!
Duration: 44:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9422kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 3.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lena's 1st Lesbian DP

Aubree Valentine & Jayden Cole - RunAway San Juan de Los Morros

Cast: Aubree Valentine, Jayden Cole
Genres: Girl/Girl, Lesbian, Tribadism, Fingering, Cunnilingus, Big Tits, Kissing, Rimming, Romance
A siren wails and suspenseful music plays as Jayden (Cole) is found at twilight on the walkway leading to the apartment of Aubree (Valentine). Jayden seems lost, there's a heaviness to her that pulls on Aubree's heart strings. Jayden's evasive when Aubree asks what the tall redhead is doing there, but she gives her a blanket for warmth and invites her inside.
Jayden vaguely mentions that she needs to retrieve her things from her friends' home but claims not to know its address or phone number, stating that: "They wanted me to work with them -I'm homeless, but I'm no criminal", so she refused. "I'm really good at reading people, and you're good people, so I want to help", Aubree declares, inviting Jayden to stay, and receiving a grateful hug.
Later, Aubree goes to her guest room where Jayden is resting, to offer her a cup of a tea, and invites her to stay for dinner, and Jayden accepts, and Aubree declares: "Honestly, I've been pretty lonely, so it's nice to have someone even if you are a stranger". She gives her one of her dresses to wear and Jayden looks gorgeous in it. Aubree says confidentially: "Can you hear that? It's the dress saying 'I was made for you'".
They both laugh, but then Aubree turns serious, announcing: "I've been thinking -I believe we should still go to the police about your friends". Jayden refuses, but Aubree starts to pry: "You're not in trouble, are you?". "I'm honestly just trying to live life to the fullest" is Jayden's cryptic reply.
Instead, it's Aubree who opens up about herself, and why she's living alone. "I've always been somebody with a very open heart and I've been hurt a lot. I thought I was in love, deeply and fully in love, but it turns out she just didn't feel the same". Jayden is sympathetic and kisses Aubree's hand, saying: "At least we have each other, for now". Jayden kisses her on the lips and apologizes, but Aubree interjects: "It's okay -I've been thinking about that since I first saw you",
"Do you really need to know who I am?", Jayden asks. "I guess not", Aubree admits. They kiss again and Jayden concedes: "I wish I could tell you everything". "Just shut up and kiss me -I don't care", Aubree exclaims. Passionate kisses lead to Aubree removing her dress, and Jayden kissing her nipples and fondling her pussy. Watch the romantic love with a stranger scene unfold...
Duration: 38:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6022kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Aubree Valentine & Jayden Cole - RunAway

Phoenix Marie, Scarlit Scandal - Pocket Pussy Thieving Maid Gets Worked Guerra

Cast: Phoenix Marie, Scarlit Scandal
Scarlit Scandal is cleaning up after Phoenix Marie and her hubby when she finds all of the dirty and deviant sex toys belonging to them both. Scarlit can’t help but fuck around with the toys and please herself, distracting her completely from her job. When Phoenix and her man arrive home unexpectedly, Scarlit hides, but it’s not long before Phoenix discovers the sneaky maid literally stuck with her fingers in the pocket pussy. Phoenix decides to teach her a squirty hardcore girl-on-girl lesson about playing with other people’s toys without permission.
Duration: 52:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4647kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Phoenix Marie, Scarlit Scandal - Pocket Pussy Thieving Maid Gets Worked

Sexy Girl Can Hardly Contain Her Lust Newcomb

Release Year: 2013
Cast: Angel Long and Lucia Love
Genres: Lesbian, Rough Sex, Work Fantasies, Femdom, Natural Tits, Blonde, Raven, Sex Toys, Dominatrix, Big Tits
Lucia Love took a job tending bar at the local pub in hopes of meeting a few cute guys, but all she ever seems to attract are dirty old men. So when Angel Long shows up wearing nothing but a trench coat and some sexy lingerie, Lucia is understandably curious.
After the horny old men give her some trouble, Angel has no choice but to kick every male ass in the bar, making Lucia so horny that she can hardly contain her lust.
The two lovely ladies use their tongues, dildos, and even a strap-on to fuck each other's wet pussies and tight little assholes until everybody cums hard!
Duration: 37:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11727kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 3.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sexy Girl Can Hardly Contain Her Lust

Время генерации страницы 0.04861 секунды с 9 запросами