View Single Post
Old 11-11-2023, 06:34 AM   #2622
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Rough BDSM treatment for beauty Casey Calvert Sunflower

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Casey Calvert
Genres: BDSM, Anal, Ass Flogging, Ball Gag, Bdsm, Bell, Bondage, Breast Caning, Breast Flogging, Breast Whipping, Butt Plug, Butt Plug Tail, Caning, Chain Leash, Chains, Dildo, Domination, Metal Collar, Milk
Video language: English
Amazing Casey Calvert came for rough BDSM treatment a couple months ago but was late and had a filthy ass. So we punished her for her failed session by turning her into a dunce.
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:10:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2696kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rough BDSM treatment for beauty Casey Calvert

Between the Bars Old Fields

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Violet Monroe
Sometimes the most simple devices have the greatest effect. Violet Monroe is going to be acutely aware of this fact. The wooden frame around her neck leaves her languishing on the floor, unable to do anything effectively. The two metal bars that she is stuck between later don't seem like much, either. They're secured to the ground, but how bad could they be?
But, like we said, simplicity can be effective as well. The positions are just as simple as the device. She's bent over with her ass exposed, her nipples are clamped and weighted, and the cane is coming down without mercy. She's on her back with her legs in the air and her feet are bearing the brunt of the punishment. Her legs are bent and her holes are exposed and Violet is begging, pleading, screaming the words "Please don't shock my ass hole."
Between the bars and the creative ways that we can make women suffer Violet learns that it doesn't take elaborate and expensive devices to put her in her place and having her begging for permission to cum.
Duration: 50:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7316kbps
Audio: 127kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Between the Bars

Katy Rose, Kaira Love, Mia Trejsi - Cute gym babes lesbian threesome Maidstone

Release Year: 2023
Cast: Katy Rose, Kaira Love, Mia Trejsi
Scantily-clad babes Kaira Love, Mia Trejsi and Katy Rose are working out in the Fitness Rooms when Kaira jokingly pretends to faint. As ‘punishment’ for the prank, flame-haired hottie Katy plants her horny pussy on Kaira’s face while Mia eats her out! Afterwards, the athletic lesbians passionately kiss, and then they take turns sucking and fucking each other in a raunchy threesome. Sexy redheads Katy and Kaira scissor on the floor as stunning Ukrainian Mia watches on and masturbates, and then Mia and Katy do some 69ing. Next, Mia tongues her BFFs’ lips and clits until they both climax, and then Katy and Kaira return the favour by pleasuring the gorgeous brunette and worshipping her perky tits!
Duration: 22:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5310kbps

File size: 882.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Katy Rose, Kaira Love, Mia Trejsi - Cute gym babes lesbian threesome

Casey Calvert Cyd Black In Heat Corrientes

Genres: Anal, Ball Gag, BDSM, Bell, Bondage, Butt Plug Tail, Chain leash, Chains, Dildo, Domination, Drool, Flogging, Gag, Handcuffs, Kitten, Metal Collar, Milk, Mittens, Nipple Clamps, Orgasm, Pet Play, Ring Gag, Stockings, Tape Gag, Toys, Vibrator, 720p
Casey Calvert and I have a lot of fun together. We have our private games that we like to play. Today I brought her a present, a pair of cat ears and a tail. The ears are on a convenient little headband but to wear the tail she is going to have to insert a pretty sizable plug into her ass.
If I let her crawl around with opposable thumbs it will break the fantasy. Instead I tape her hands with vet wrap, turning them into perfect paws. Her legs get bent so that she has to crawl around on her fists and knee caps. It amuses me to watch her play on the ground like an animal.
A good kitty gets a prize. It's time with every pussy's favorite toy, the Hitachi. It's the most powerful hand held vibrator you'll ever see and it does a number on Casey's dripping wet pussy.
We're about more than just fun and games, though. There is an element of discipline that comes with having pets, even cats. Some tough corporal punishment will remind Casey that I'm in charge here, that I'm her master and owner, and she is my property. Floggers and canes are an ideal way of reinforcing the power structure and keeping my pets obedient.
That thing she thought was just her scratching post has another purpose. Turned sideways it makes for a brutal horse for her to ride. Unlike most, which come to a point, this one is flat on the side, but the ropes wound around it dig into her crotch as her weight presses down. When she rocks her hips backward to allow my vibrator access to her clit you can clearly see the marks that the rope has left.
Duration: 1:10:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2696kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Casey Calvert Cyd Black In Heat

Between the Bars Slough

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Violet Monroe
Sometimes the most simple devices have the greatest effect. Violet Monroe is going to be acutely aware of this fact. The wooden frame around her neck leaves her languishing on the floor, unable to do anything effectively. The two metal bars that she is stuck between later don't seem like much, either. They're secured to the ground, but how bad could they be?
But, like we said, simplicity can be effective as well. The positions are just as simple as the device. She's bent over with her ass exposed, her nipples are clamped and weighted, and the cane is coming down without mercy. She's on her back with her legs in the air and her feet are bearing the brunt of the punishment. Her legs are bent and her holes are exposed and Violet is begging, pleading, screaming the words "Please don't shock my ass hole."
Between the bars and the creative ways that we can make women suffer Violet learns that it doesn't take elaborate and expensive devices to put her in her place and having her begging for permission to cum.
Duration: 50:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7316kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Between the Bars

Anus Whipping Breckenridge

One of you wrote me the the following e-mail: 'During the years you have punished so many girls in so many ways. But I've never seen that you punish a girls anus real hard. Please do me and many other members the favor for Christmas.'
Well, Toni and all the others of you who like that kind of punishment, today we fullfill your wish.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 11:43
Video: 720x576, Windows Media Video 9, 1435kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 134.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Anus Whipping

Maid For Revenge Scene 5 Farmerville

When Mistress awakens, she discovers that she is tied to a chair, legs spread open, gagged and helpless. Yumi U then whips and punishes Maxine X as she gets her revenge in this hot Asian girl/girl bondage fetish spectacular! Yumi U finally returns the favor and gives Maxine X a leg shaking orgasm before leaving her tied, spread-eagle and all alone!
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 14:53
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video V8, 3169kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 383.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Maid For Revenge Scene 5
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.07651 секунды с 9 запросами