View Single Post
Old 11-12-2023, 05:15 AM   #11224
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

HouseOfGord - Clip 173 Jenners

Studio: HouseOfGord
Genres: Bdsm
But I did eventually find her orgasm limits. So much so that she broke the zip ties I used to secure her wrists.
Format: mp4
Duration: 12:17
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 2940kbps
Audio: 97kbps

File size: 273.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: HouseOfGord - Clip 173

Lots of Tape and Gags for Dixon Mason - Part 2 Wittman

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... Dr. Cupcakes wraps black tape over the microfoam, making the gag even tighter. He doesn't stop there though. He keeps going, wrapping around her forehead, then alongside her nose and under her chin. You can tell by her whimpers that this is not a comfortable gag at all. He continues adding red tape to her body. It's clear at this point that she will be almost completely mummified to the chair by the time he's done. He removes her current gag. He notes her reactions as he slap grabs her taped up tits. A rubber pump gag is inserted in her mouth and pumped up. Clear tape wrapped around her mouth makes sure it won't slip out. Once again, more red tape is added before the pump gag is removed. He must be feeling nice as Dixon is left ungagged for a bit as a rope is tied into her hair. He then wanders off, but soon returns with her next gag. It is a large spider ring gag. She is gagged once again. She is then nose hooked and finally her head is pulled back by the hair tie, and tied off to the back of the chair. A different kind of clamp is applied to her already sore nipples, and then Dixon is left to endure the escape proof tape bondage. At the end of the clip the Dr. returns to taunt her a bit before the clip ends. I have also added a deleted gag scene. This was a very tight gag that Dixon tapped out of almost immediately after it was applied.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 27:02
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lots of Tape and Gags for Dixon Mason - Part 2

Heavy Rubber Crumpton

Release Year: 2023
Video language: English
Those of you who knows’ the other parts yes, rubber, rubber and again rubber, anytime and everywhere, it is rubber total. Once a heavy masturbation number on the gyn chair with a real rubberpussy and the other one a real perverted rubber ass gyn exam on the gynchair with the rubberslave. Rubber is my personal favourite and you really know that. Smile. Have fun - heavy rubber fun.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:00:39
Video: 576x432, DivX 5, 1367kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 667.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Heavy Rubber

GwenMedia - Submissive Desires Zwickau

Beautiful Japanese girl can get everything you ask her to master! Good interesting video with a very beautiful slave.
Format: avi
Duration: 45:22
Video: 640x464, DivX 5, 981kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 370.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: GwenMedia - Submissive Desires

Bad Habits Pukwana

Release Year: 2017
Genres: Lesbian, Latex, Rubber, Strap-On, BDSM, Masturbate, Dildo, Toys
Anastasia Pierce is one of the most notable fetish producers, directors, models and direct sex film actresses in current adult films.I am now offering my services to the rest of the entertainment industry.
Duration: 1:20:03
Video: 848x480, AVC (H.264), 1998kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bad Habits

Lola inTransit Wikieup

70 mph at Kinkonapolis scared the crap out of a trailer bound Lola. And then she asked to do it again because she said couldn't think the first time out. So this time we added electrics.
Just to make things more interesting, we left her boobs out. Bouncing tits were the order of the day.
Duration: 11:32
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 1942kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 174.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lola inTransit

Zombie Clinic Adamsville

Carmen Rivera walks into Irene Boss’s clinic at the Compound to find a fetish zombie Vanessa who needs serious reviving! The nude girl is under a sheet wearing nothing but nipple jewelry. The beautiful Carmen inspects her employing slow sensual spitting with a tongue forceps while she gropes her young hard body in a sexual manner.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 54:59
Video: 852x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1149kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 485.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Zombie Clinic
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.10636 секунды с 9 запросами