View Single Post
Old 11-12-2023, 06:42 AM   #2625
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Stone Cold Bitch - Iona Grace Fruitport

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
This hot little tart is Iona Grace. She is stuck outside because PD has decided she needs to earn a place in his barn. Otherwise she can spend the rest of her time on this earth chained to a cold stone wall, exposed to the elements.
She may soon be longing for the great outdoors. Inside is where PD keeps his canes. Inside is where he has cold, iron devices designed to keep beautiful girls in the perfect position for punishment.
Format: mp4
Duration: 45:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 510.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Stone Cold Bitch - Iona Grace

Felicity Feline - Ass Monkey: Banana Cum Pie Loughman

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Felicity Feline
Genres: Hardcore, Oral, Anal, BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Humiliation, Toys
Video language: English
Felicity Feline is a submissive masochist who likes to be treated horribly. She is punished hard with many other tortments!
Duration: 39:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8879kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Felicity Feline - Ass Monkey: Banana Cum Pie

Strippers Disciplined for Insubordination - Part 2 Meridale

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... I untie Monica and Rubee's neckropes and remove Monica's hood and Rubee's gag. I have other plans for both of them. I seat them back to back on a thick piece of lumber supported by several blocks. I untie their elbows and tie them with their arms interlocking. They both complain, whine, and curse. After they are tied together, I hood both of them with 1 pair of pantyhose. Their ankles are then tied to the ends of the board they are tied to. Rubee and Monica both yelp and whimper like they are being punished, which they are, but unfortunately for them, I am nowhere near done with them. This is where Part 2 ends.
Duration: 19:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2908kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 429.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Strippers Disciplined for Insubordination - Part 2

Sarah Blake Siauliai

Release Year: 2023
The last time I worked with Sarah was almost 5 years ago. Things have changed since then and I'm going to show her how much. I spend some time getting re-aquainted with her body before I start punishing her. The first whimper that comes from her reminds me of why I have wanted to get her back in my ropes. Although she has started doing some domming, I don't think that she was ready for what was lying ahead of her. While she is enduring some foot torture, I find out that she is extremely ticklish...this is going to be fun!...The Pope
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 52:09
Video: 790x444, Windows Media Video 9, 969kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 397.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sarah Blake

Lita Phoenix Eindhoven

Release Year: 2023
Dominated and bound, this slut gets her pussy inspected before taking a proper banging. With a thick cock slamming her butthole and his hands around her throat, Melrose gets plowed and punished like the submissive bitch she is.
Duration: 48:01
Video: 1024x576, AVC (H.264), 1963kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 725.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lita Phoenix

Anal Bimbo 2, Arielle Aquinas - Whatever you like best Foshan

Release Year: 2016
Studio: Assylum
Cast: Anal Bimbo 2, Arielle Aquinas
Genres: Ass fucking, Ass to mouth, Asshole pain, Asslicking, Cum swallow, Gaping, Painal, Rough oral, Bondage, Crying, Dehumanization, Face slapping, Pain, Punishment, Spanking, Training
Real, extreme BDSM with intense anal pain, face fucking, mind fucking, ass eating, and more. I don´t know how to describe what we have here, because you can´t find stuff like this anywhere else. It doesn´t get more real, more crazy, more intense, or more beautiful in the end than this. That´s all I´m going to say. Watch the trailer for more.
Duration: 28:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2128kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 465.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Anal Bimbo 2, Arielle Aquinas - Whatever you like best

Punishing Outdoor Bondage for Rachel - Part 5 Peak

This clip starts where Part 4 ended... I pick up a long thin stick and use it to poke and slap Rachel for a bit. I don't do it for long though. I go and sit in my outdoor lounger and enjoy the show. I leave her there to endure and twitch until the end of the clip. I remove her bindings, but leave her wrists bound around the post. I remove her gag and the nose hooks and I order her to her knees. I manhandle and grope her for a while longer. This is where Part 5 ends.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 17:03
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 766.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Punishing Outdoor Bondage for Rachel - Part 5
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04523 секунды с 9 запросами