View Single Post
Old 11-13-2023, 04:44 AM   #11227
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Sinnful Training The Initiation Schifferstadt

Release Year: 2023
Video language: English
After finding out what hides behind the mystery of her husband's visit to Anastasia Pierce, Sinn Sage is confronted by the truth and accepts the challenge offered to her. Sinn is soon adorned in exquisite latex and incredible wardrobe and Anastasia shows her just how ruthless and incredibly sexual her training can be. Her teaching will consist of full on S&M and extensive hardcore sex between the dominatrix and her slave including and intense drilldo fucking, mummification, oral worship and a multitude of punishments, and that's just The Initiation!
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:26:24
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 976kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 661.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sinnful Training The Initiation

Catsuit Car Ride Leckie

It's a beautiful, sunny day outside. So, what should you do on such a wonderful day? Hmmmmm....Get out of the house and take a little car ride, of course! I put on my brand new PVC catsuit, high heels and Johnny puts a PVC hood over my head. Wait! Something is missing! Johnny makes me unzip the crotch of my catsuit and inserts a vibrator in me, so I can really enjoy/be tortured on our little excursion. Once he has me nice and secure in the car, we pull out of the driveway and head down the road. Johnny takes the wireless remote control to the vibrator and makes sure to turn it up and down as we glide around the neighborhood. When we get back to the house, I'm a little bit bothered! Naturally, Johnny has a solution for that! He hogties me on the floor with red rope and then applies the hitachi to me. I squirm around, unable to escape. And, it's enjoyable. But, I wonder what he has in store for me next!
Format: mp4
Duration: 11:59
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2095kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 197.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Catsuit Car Ride

B&D Pleasures - Eve Ellis Bondage Legend Newton Grove

Studio: B&D Pleasures
The first time most men lay eyes on Eve Ellis, their hearts melt and they are forever entranced. Like all Legends, Eve had to start somewhere. Welcome Eve Ellis Bondage Legend where you will witness this superstar in a variety of bandage perils unlike you've ever seen before! You'll get a rare chance to see Eve when she was a ripe and new rising star working under the name Vivian. From there you will witness her transformation into the breathtaking diva she is today. Hot, sexy, curvaceous and playful. Eve Ellis is a soaring star ho loves to be bound for your pleasure.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:32:31
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 2325kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: B&D Pleasures - Eve Ellis Bondage Legend

Lydia, Jewell and the Vacuum Bed Hadera

Instead of tying chicks down, Gord has decided to present you with something even weirder than the good old standard bondage fare! The Vacuum Bed is a very surreal device. If you have never seen a vacuum sealing device, here's how it works: You encase something within a film or two sides of plastic, then while utilizing a vacuum, you suck all the air out and then you seal the package up so that it becomes airtight... Voila... Vacuum bed! Now, it's Jewell's time to play...
Duration: 28:42
Video: 720x540, AVC (H.264), 2241kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 497.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lydia, Jewell and the Vacuum Bed

Dutch Dame - one rope Romeo

We have the famous latex model Dutch Dame!! And of course, she is an elbow talent. We didn’t expect any less of this awesome fetish icon. Her elbows go all the way together, so we need only one rope to make her completely helpless. A nice purple elbow bondage in front of the fire place. We can sit back and watch Dutch Dame struggle in her latex bikini. She is wearing a full latex hood too, so hot!! Don’t miss this!
Duration: 3:51
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11686kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 335.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dutch Dame - one rope

The Facility Idstein

Rubberella is at it again and another new recruit is taught what it will be like to be under the strict control of Rubberella. She is placed in inflatable leggings and straitjacket to restrain her movement. Then, after being secured into the steel medical chair, her hair is cut and her head is methodically shaved. A true lesson in subservience! Rubberella then turns her attention to Serena, who has just arrived from Vienna via a large red suitcase.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:16:18
Video: 640x480, DivX 5, 1017kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 645.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Facility

Cat Suit on the St Andrews Cross Monza

It's a rainy Friday afternoon, and we could go to the movies...or....we could get into some Fetishy mischief. Obviously we choose the second option because the movie theater is for those without imagination (not really, I love movies). I put on my sleek black catsuit with an under bust corset over top and shiny black high heels. I'm not sure what Johnny is going to do with me, but I'm sure it will be worth it. Before I know it, he has pulled out the St Andrew's cross and set it up in the middle of the loft. Johnny puts my metal collar and cuffs on me. Then he attaches me to the cross, with arms and legs spread wide. We, also, just acquired a brand new black latex ball gag and this seems the perfect opportunity to try it out. Johnny stuffs the gag in my mouth and proceeds to watch me struggle. After a few moments, though, he seems to grow bored and decided to change it up a bit. He unzips the crotch to my catsuit and then applies a hitachi to my pussy. Now all thats left to do is sit back and watch me groan in ecstacy for a while. Rainy afternoon blues averted.
Duration: 9:17
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2141kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 156.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cat Suit on the St Andrews Cross
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.12913 секунды с 9 запросами