Default feet

feet

Info:
File Name: feet
Format: MPEG-4
File Size: 0,49 GB
Resolution: 960x540
Time: 00:13:14
Description: I while ago, I was venturing on social media… reaching out to women to do a tickle shoot.. thats when I came across Roslyn… now shes not a model, but she was open to try out tickling. And she was actually curious to try it out. And Im just like that, I took a trip to queens to put the work on her. As nervous as she was, because this is her first time with tickling PERIOD! But she was ready.. until the tickling began! She doesnt even know how ticklish her feet was until today. Now I had to focus on one foot more than the other because she had a little injury on her right foot. So I going easy on it… but I still made sure it count.. and you cant see it, but the look on her face when she saw me whip out the tools to tickle her toes was one for the books. Its better to see for yourself than for me to explain it. Youll see I made her first experience with tickling that will still have her brain rattled. And its available now!
Cast:
Genre: First Time, Foot, Model, Whip, Woman, Thebktickler, Vip Clips, M/F, Tickling Feet, Thebktickler

DOWNLOAD VIDEO
Tekilla88 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03853 секунды с 9 запросами