View Single Post
Old 11-15-2023, 04:24 AM   #11230
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Lashed In Latex Part 2 Mirando City

Release Year: 2023
Video language: English
Here is Greta Von Scorn's smashing follow-up to her hugely popular first latex video--lingering, loving looks at latexed beauties bound and gagged and twisting and turning in latex bonds and gags. (A couple of bathing-capped beauties also appear.) We counted 8 separate scenes, beautifully rendered by the brilliant Greta Von Scorn.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:01:22
Video: 720x540, XviD, 1460kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 746.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lashed In Latex Part 2

Steel Chamber Elkin

The first volume in a promising science fiction saga, this tape features superior lighting, staging and performances. The alluring Jean Bardot strikes an intimidating pose as Rubberella, a fetish queen who rules a post-apocalyptic world. Anastasia Pierce and Paige Richards are acolytes who attempt to turn the tables on their leader. Capturing Rubberella, they toss her into her own conditioning chamber. Down on her knees in a cramped Plexiglas box, she swears revenge. Bearing her teeth and struggling in her skintight black rubber outfit, she is sex defined. Of course, she does escape, and the acolytes suffer her wrath. Hung from hooks and in inflatable rubber bags, buckled tight and wrapped in rubber masks, tortured, and fondled, these girls are terrorized in so many exciting and creative ways. High quality camera work serves to highlight the shining beauty of the costumes and devices, not to mention the magnificent curves of the performers. Throw in some clever post-production touches and the result is a breathtaking fetish offering. Marketing: Worthy of a featured spot in the fetish section.
Duration: 57:20
Video: 512x384, DivX 5, 1464kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 664.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Steel Chamber

Rubberella Latex Bound Lucile

Rubberella is in Europe to observe and help her associate, Shera. The two team up to use new techniques and gear on their latest victims. However, Shera has ideas of her own. She takes the upper hand & confines Rubberella!
Duration: 1:25:25
Video: 512x384, DivX 5, 937kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 650.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rubberella Latex Bound

GwenMedia - Ariel's Reform Revelo

Ariel is a bad girl and has entered the house of Mistress Nicolette to be trained as a proper slave. Through torments, pleasures and pains, she will eventually achieve that goal. In the meantime, Mistress Nicolette has a few surprises for her new slave, including a contest that only one slave girl can win.
Duration: 55:38
Video: 720x544, XviD, 1594kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 700.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: GwenMedia - Ariel's Reform

Maid Armstrong Creek

One thing I should have learned over the years is to dress appropriately for the job. But, I make mistakes and sometimes have to pay the consequences . You might ask what I did wrong this time. Well, it seems I've been doing much better at keeping the house clean and the household chores done. However, I haven't been wearing the correct attire. I mean, if you are going to do the job, you should probably wear the uniform.
So, Johnny decides to teach me a lesson. He has me put on the PVC maid uniform with stockings, high heels and metal collar that I should have been wearing the whole time. He proceeds to tie my arms behind my back and attach them in a strapado to the electric winch. Then, Johnny puts the white ball gag (that matches my maid outfit perfectly, just sayin) and watches me struggle and drool.
Format: mp4
Duration: 13:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5889kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 614.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Maid
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.09323 секунды с 9 запросами