Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Moms On Moms - The Hardest Job In The World Dugway

Release Year: 2022
Studio: Moms On Moms
Cast: Silvia Saige, Sofie Marie
Genres: Brunette, Big Tits, Fingering, Milf, 69, Tribbing, Lesbian, rimming, pussy eating
Video language: English
Silvia Saige arrives at Sofie Marie's house which doubles as a daycare. Sofie greets Silvia pleasantly, welcoming her in and inviting her to sit on the couch. There are various toys strewn throughout the room and Sofie has to move aside some toys that have been left on the couch as they take their seats. She makes a joke about 'stepping into her office'. Silvia laughs politely but seems too stressed out to be super friendly.
Sofie thanks Silvia for coming a bit early today. Before picking up her little one, Sofie wants to get to know Silvia a little better, something she likes to do with all the parents. They make small talk for a few moments. Silvia mentions that her daughter loves coming to daycare. Sofie expresses affection for Silvia's daughter, adding that people like her are what make running a daycare out of her home such a fulfilling job.
Sofie can sense that something is wrong as she looks at Silvia. She asks Silvia if she's okay. Silvia, a single parent, confesses that she's overwhelmed. They open up to each other. Sofie can relate to Silvia since she too is a single parent. There are hints of attraction between the ladies.
Sofie gives parental advice to Silvia: she needs to take time for herself and get laid, since it is a great de-stressor. Sofie then offers to help Silvia with that and Silvia agrees.
Format: mp4
Duration: 37:18
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 10669kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Moms On Moms - The Hardest Job In The World

Ana Rose, Annabel - Strap on fuck makes busty brunettes big tits bounce Weining

Release Year: 2023
Cast: Ana Rose, Annabel
Genres: Lesbian, Strapon
Lets get one thing straight, I love big tits and Anabelle's breasts were so big they reached the desk a full minute before she did. Her bra must have been made of adamantium to keep these big, bouncy tits under control. I couldn't wait to see those things get unleashed from her bra and fall straight into my open, grasping hands. But I'm getting ahead of myself here, I had a full interview to do first before I even knew if I could get her naked and wet on my couch. Turns out, I was worrying about nothing. This sexy woman was the most agreeable person I've ever had on my couch. She said yes to everything and anything I suggested and when I told her she would have to do a casting with me to get work she agreed immediately. This was outstanding, I phoned my cameraman to grab my strap on and come in so we could capture these beautiful big tits properly. When he arrived I wasted no time in getting her on the couch and her pussy into my mouth. I squeezed and kneaded those fabulous breasts as she squirmed on the end of my tongue. I was so horny I couldn't hold back anymore and we swapped positions and she began to lick and finger fuck my pussy until I burst into her mouth as my orgasm hit me. I wanted to see those big tits bounce properly so I got my strap on and slid it into her tight, moist hole. I had to go slow as it was so big it would have hurt her if I went to town on it, so I swapped her into the doggy position so I could feed more of my length into her. What a sight it was to behold, watching my plastic phallus slide into her from behind as her awesome tits jiggled and bounced, hopped and jumped, slapped and smacked together like two boxers exchanging flesh punches. She soon had a beautiful orgasm and I watched her whole body shake from behind as waves of pleasure coursed through every nerve in her body. It was time for her to go, I was going to miss this woman and her tits, thankfully it's all on camera for us all to enjoy forever.
Duration: 29:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5921kbps
Audio: 127kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ana Rose, Annabel - Strap on fuck makes busty brunettes big tits bounce

Mommy's Girl - Sneaking In After Curfew Alghero

Release Year: 2020
Studio: Mommy's Girl
Cast: Reagan Foxx, Avi Love
Genres: Brunette, Big Tits, Natural Tits, Small Tits, Fingering, Milf, Family Roleplay, Tribbing, Lesbian, stepmom, virgin, pussy eating
18-year-old Avi Love sneaks through a quiet, dark living room, holding her high heels in her hand. She looks triumphant but is also trying to remain quiet.
Suddenly, the light in the room turns on. Avi is startled to see her stepmom Reagan Foxx sitting there.
Avi sheepishly tries to lie about where she's been but her outfit gives it all away and she admits that she was at a party. Reagan scolds her for being out so late. But Reagan cools down, telling Avi that she was only worried about her, inviting Avi to sit down on the couch next to her.
As they chat, Avi admits that she was hoping to lose her virginity at the party. Reagan is startled but encourages Avi to continue. Avi explains that she thought she had a good thing going with a girl at the party tonight but it was a complete bust. Maybe it was her inexperience that ruined it??
Reagan is empathetic and seems to get an idea. Looking at Avi with a newfound lust, Reagan offers to have sex with Avi to help her gain experience. Avi is reluctant at first but when Reagan caresses Avi's knee sensually, Avi can't resist.
Sneaking in after curfew has never been fun!
Duration: 33:48
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14044kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 3.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mommy's Girl - Sneaking In After Curfew

Madison Wilde, Molly Little - Cheerleader Dirty Little Secret (2023) Monroeville

Release Year: 2023
Cast: Madison Wilde, Molly Little
Genres: Lesbian
Rival teen cheerleaders Madison Wilde and Molly Little first caught each others eye at a school game and quickly went from friends to lovers. Madison could not resist thinking of how sweet Molly's pussy is everyday at school and always rushed over to enjoy her dirty little slutty secret, savoring her every drop of pussy nectar! No one ever suspected when they were home alone that they would dive deep in each others hot pink holes with tongue, fingers and toys always bringing each other to orgasm for a girl girl win!
Duration: 31:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11655kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Madison Wilde, Molly Little - Cheerleader Dirty Little Secret (2023)

Время генерации страницы 0.06131 секунды с 9 запросами