LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Oiled up, fucked down, Sc.4 Osborn

Release Year: 2021
Genres: Bareback, Oral, Anal Sex, Cumshots
Video language: English
Some photoshoots have happy endings, never said better, with Rodion as the model, Rick as the photographer and Lior as his assistant, these boys are off to an oily start, as Lior rubs down Rodions body with oil to get those so desired photos. But whilst rubbing, it'd seem Lior and Rick want to rub the boy thoroughly, with one thing leading to the other soon the three boys are kissing and sucking Rodions body. The excitement is so, that Lior and Rodion end up in a 69 position, with Rick rimming Rodion and ultimately fucking Rodion's ass whilst the other two are still in the 69 position! Soon the tables turn a bit, when Lior decides to get Rick in the middile, fucking him, whilst he fucks Rodion. But there is more! Rodion was in the need of two cocks, but he wanted them both at the same time! Needless to say that these two give him what he was craving most!
Format: mp4
Duration: 25:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5857kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Oiled up, fucked down, Sc.4

Jerry Price And Quentin Gainz Walnut Cove

Studio: Active Duty
Now this is what its all about, my friends. This is an extremely special event! Its Jerry Price and Quentin Gainz together, and Ill tell you why this is such a special encounter.
Claude says that Jerrys wife is allowing him to get into some action with other dudes on camera, but she has apparently forbidden him any contact with females. Quentin laughs and says he hopes she wont be angry when Jerry realizes he sucks a better cock than she does hahaha! From Jerrys response, hes certainly not dismissing the possibility.
When they pull their dicks out, Quentin does hesitate to brave uncharted territory by wrapping his mouth around Jerrys meat. Not long into his first blowjob from a guy, Jerry, with that smile and wide eyes says, goddamn, I know what Ive been missing out on now! From then on, Jerrys cock gets increasingly harder while Quentin works his magic. Jerry continues to have his mind blown more as each moment unfolds with his stiff erection inside Quentins loving mouth.
They move positions in the room after a little while, and finally Jerry is persuaded to kiss Quentin. You just have to see the absolutely wonderful reaction both boys (and Claude) have after this kiss happens! Its just a magical moment that I know Ill revisit on days when I need cheering up. Is he a good kisser, Claude asks Jerry. Jerry affirms, and asks Quentin, What about me, bro? Of course, Quentin lets everyone know Jerry did so well.
And after that, Jerry was itchin to push his limits even further. Hes about to taste his first dick! we hear from Claude, just before Jerry leans down and takes Quentins hard cock between his lips. He starts off a bit timid, but after a few minutes, hes up on the horse and riding!
Then Claude suggests they take things to an even more fun level, and the guys get into a 69 position. This really gives Jerry a chance to find out what its like to get into a symbiotic groove. This is training thatll stay with him for the rest of his time here with us.
And believe it or not, we work our way up to Jerry allowing Quentin to actually sit on his cock! Thats right, we have Jerry losing his man-on-man virginity, fucking Quentins exquisite hole. For this go-around, Quentin takes the reigns and bounces on Jerry, doing most of the hard work.
Format: mp4
Duration: 43:36
Video: 960x544, AVC (H.264), 1756kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 622.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jerry Price And Quentin Gainz

Время генерации страницы 0.03171 секунды с 9 запросами