GuaRdiaN Непонятно, что и думать...
Default You Can t Quit Me

You Can t Quit Me

Media:
Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 1920x1080
File Size: 0,12 GB
Runtime: 00:07:36

Tags: Mind Fuck, Mental Domination, Men Following Orders, Submissive Sluts, Sensual Domination, ManyVids
Cast: MsBiancaBaker
Description: 1920x1080 HD You think you can quit me? not going to happen. Im perfect and you know this. Come on try and resist staring at me..Take Me all in. Take in your Goddess perfection. You resisted for so long, deluding yourself, you were always going to come back thinking of me, You cant stop. Im perfection and you love it. You want to worship every inch of my body. You have no choice but to surrender to me. I am the new owner of your mind. Itu2019s your mind for now, but soon itu2019s going to be mine. All you have is me, and you love it, because Im hotter than any girl you could get in real life. And now I can play with your brain, molding it, filling it with my thoughts. Any man would fall in love with me I mean I am perfect in so many ways. You know that I bring you pleasure, that I make you feel so good. And just hearing me talk to you like this, gets so so excited, it gives you butterflies. You long for my voice. You yearn for my words. You hunger for the spells I weave on you. You crave the trances. But what you dont know yet, is that slowly, youre beginning to fall for me. Its ok, I know all of the feelings that brings up in you. I know what it does to you. I know exactly what Im doing. ,

You Can t Quit Me
GuaRdiaN is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.08848 секунды с 9 запросами