Cast video: AstroDomina
Name: CLOSET CUCK SLAVE PART 2 - POV FEMDOM

Information:
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 0,73 GB
Video: 1920x1080
Duration: 00:12:47

Genre: Cuckolding, Femdom POV, Humiliation, Tease & Denial, Bondage, ManyVids
Description: Its almost time for me to leave on my date, lets see how excited I can get you! The closet doors re-open once again and your Goddess Sydney is now standing in front of you wearing the dress she picked out and of course the new heels you paid for. You gaze upon her from the tip of her toes to the top of her head and shes looking amazing in the slim date dress, which shows off every curve, driving you wild! Of course she loves seeing how excited and desperate it all makes you, and how youre struggling against your bonds, unable to do anything about it. And just to make extra sure you dont go anywhere while shes gone, she adds even more rope to secure you down. No you see your job is to stay here as her permanent closet cuck slave! This way she knows youll be watching through the closet all night, waiting for her to come back. Maybe shell come home with her lover however. Theyll be going at it in front of you and she wont even acknowledge youre even in there. Things will likely get carried away and youll be made to just sit there and watch all the things youll never get to do. You can tell she really enjoys this arrangement, youll just have to accept the fact that youll be her little cuck closet slave forever! ,

DOWNLOAD FILE: CLOSET CUCK SLAVE PART 2 - POV FEMDOM - 0,73 GB
JxBadMood is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03194 секунды с 9 запросами